25 coaches online • Server time: 09:48
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Cindy fumbling after...goto Post Elf Draft Coachgoto Post [L] OBBA Smack Talk ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
koadah

Post   Posted: Feb 28, 2007 - 18:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Come on folks, let's sign a few more

Post   Posted: Mar 01, 2007 - 21:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi Coaches,

The 145 KO Cup & KO Shield XV kick off tomorrow.

If you wish to compete please add your team to the correct group ASAP.

7 places left for a 16 team KO Cup. 1 place left for an 8 team Shield.

Cup & Shield XIV deadlines are Saturday please get your games played by then.

Teams in the Doriath mini league have one more week before the league ends. Play your games people!

Good luck and have fun,

Koadah

Post   Posted: Mar 02, 2007 - 20:32 Reply with quote Back to top

About half an hour to kick off folks. It's not too late to sign up

Post   Posted: Mar 05, 2007 - 20:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi Coaches,

Congrats to VanGorn, KhorneliusPraxx, Blackhungrybeast and Prophane for winning the Udun, Angband, Nargothrond and Lothlorien season IX Mini Leagues.
Doriath is still in progress. please complete as many of yoyr games as possible coaches.

The Mini League group has been cleared in preparation for the new season apart from the Doriath teams. They will be cleared next Monday.

If you wish to compete in a Season X Mini League please add or re-add your teams to the group.
Note: You teams will not appear in the group until the tournament is ready to start.

The new Mini Leagues will kick off on Friday 16th March 21:00 BBTime.
There will be leagues with TR Limits of 125, 150, 175, 200 and 200+. Your team will be allocated to a league based on it's TR.

Please do not join a tournament unless you intend to complete it.

To give yourself the best chance, get your team as close to the TR limit as possible.
Please ensure that your team is within the TR limit of the league you hope to join by 20:00BBTime Friday.

Udun and Angband will allow coaches with a maximum CR of 155. The rest will have a max CR or 150.
Doriath takes a break in Season X replaced at TR150 by Lothlorien.

Lothlorien will allow the following races: Elves, High Elves, Wood Elves, Dark Elves, Skaven, Humans and Amazons only.
To play in Gondolin (125TR) you need to have played less than 100 games.

Look for games in the #145 chat channel.

Good Luck and have fun.

Koadah

145 Mini Leagues

Post   Posted: Mar 13, 2007 - 01:08 Reply with quote Back to top

I would like to sign up and play, but am having a problem figuring out how to play 1 game in the first place. I understand the basics of Bloodbowl, it is just figuring out how to sign up for leagues, start actual games in this client that is troubling me. If you want other rookie coaches, feel free to PM me with instructions how to, i would love to start to figure out the game.
Arakiaz

Post   Posted: Apr 12, 2007 - 00:01 Reply with quote Back to top

I'll like to join in too. I haven't played matches for a long time but now I'm back to buisness (I hope)
koadah

Post   Posted: Apr 27, 2007 - 11:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi Coaches

The new 145 Mini League season kicks off on Friday, 27th April.

If you wish to take part please add or re-add your team to the Mini Leagues group.

The leagues are open round robin. i.e. no schedule. Play any team in any order. Leagues will have TR limits of 125, 150, 175, 200 and 225.

Nargothrond will take a break next season being replaced at 175TR by Lothlórien (Elves, High Elves, Wood Elves, Dark Elves, Skaven, Humans and Amazons only)

Udun has a TR limit of 225 for next season. The TR limit for Udun will now rotate between 225, 250 and unlimited TR.

Gondolin (125TR) will be mainly for newish coaches. Coaches who have more than 100 games may be excluded at the commish\'s discretion.

Remember that your teams need to be in the [L]eague division.

If you qualify for the 145 club make sure that you have a team in the home page group. (You only need one team in the home page group)

Good luck

Koadah

Post   Posted: May 23, 2007 - 19:06 Reply with quote Back to top

The 145 KO Cup and 145 KO Shield Kick off Friday

The tournament are open to newish coaches and those with Coach Rating 145.0 or less.

Rules
1. Coaches must have CR 145 or less or a win percentage less than 38% joining. Also you will be considered if you have played only a small number of games.
2. Teams must be an official LRB race.
3. Teams must be in the [L]eague division.
4. When the tournament has begun teams cannot play ANY non tournament games until they have been eliminated (no casual play between teams).
5. A coach may have teams in more than one tournament but each team can only be in one tournament at a time.
6. No star players allowed.
7. No wizards!
8. Freebooters allowed.

Tournaments will be:
145 KO Cup. - KO for teams TR125 or less.
145 KO Shield - KO for teams TR145 or less.
Mini Leagues - Open round robin tourneys for around 8 teams. At various TR limits

Look forward to seeing you there.

Koadah

Post   Posted: May 25, 2007 - 19:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Come on coaches, We already have eight for the Cup. We now need one more for the Shield.

Your team needs to be [L] division, LRB with a TR of 125-145 to play in the Shield.

Last edited by koadah on %b %25, %2007 - %20:%May; edited 1 time in total
Lucan

Post   Posted: May 25, 2007 - 20:03 Reply with quote Back to top

CR of 146 but a win percentage of 28% and 39 games played. Am I allowed in?
koadah

Post   Posted: May 25, 2007 - 20:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Yep you're allowed in but your team needs to be [L] division.

Post   Posted: May 25, 2007 - 20:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Which group should I sign up to? (First league, sorry)
koadah

Post   Posted: Jun 15, 2007 - 10:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi Coaches,

The Mini League group has been cleared in preparation for the new season.

If you wish to compete in a Season XII Mini League please add or re-add your teams to the group.
Note: You teams will not appear in the group until the tournament is ready to start.

The new Mini Leagues will kick off on Friday 22nd June 21:00 BBTime.
There will be leagues with TR Limits of 125, 150, 175, 200 and 225. Your team will be allocated to a league based on it's TR.

Please do not join a tournament unless you intend to complete it.

To give yourself the best chance, get your team as close to the TR limit as possible.
Please ensure that your team is within the TR limit of the league you hope to join by 20:00BBTime Friday 22nd.

Udun and Angband will allow coaches with a maximum CR of 155. The rest will have a max CR or 150.
Lothlorien takes a break for season XII.

Look for games in the #145 chat channel.

Good Luck and have fun.

Koadah

145 Mini Leagues

Post   Posted: Jun 22, 2007 - 12:00 Reply with quote Back to top

The brand new Hobbiton Mini League kicks off tonight, Friday June 22nd

This is an open round robin tournament. i.e. play any team, in any order at any time before the league ends.

145 Club members who have played less than 100 games may use any LRB4 team. Anyone else may only use halflings or goblins

Brand new [L]eague teams only.

Also, recruiting are leagues at 125, 150, 175, 200 and 225TR.

Post   Posted: Jun 22, 2007 - 12:35 Reply with quote Back to top

I m up for it!!!!

TaChIkOmA! \o/
 Jump to: