15 coaches online • Server time: 03:21
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post War Drums?goto Post Learning BB in YouTu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
JanHartmann

Post   Posted: Nov 14, 2006 - 18:25 Reply with quote Back to top

I learned the basics now and had some games.
I still loose most of the time but get good ideas about how Bloodbowl works.
Now I have a TR of 150. Is it still ok to stay in Academy or should I change?
Jan
torsoboy

Post   Posted: Nov 14, 2006 - 18:27 Reply with quote Back to top

You can always try out other divisions, I don't think there's a downside to it. Just make a new team in another division, you don't have to retire the old team if you don't want to. Remember that you learn best by playing coaches that are better than you. Smile

Post   Posted: Nov 14, 2006 - 19:00 Reply with quote Back to top

why retire the team? Just move it to unranked and there you go... more games Smile
Enjoy Smile

Post   Posted: Nov 15, 2006 - 09:42 Reply with quote Back to top

That's right dude - move that team up to Unranked and keep your other teams in Academy. My view is that when you start using a race for the first time it should be done in Academy. Once they get to TR150 you should be fairly used to the tactics for them and ready for the Unranked division. Then if you start that race again for any reason, you can jump right into Unranked.

SHAME ON THOSE who use the Academy to advance a new team of a race they're experienced with! Academy should be for people's first pop with a given race.

Also, a player can be strong with one race and weak with another - thus justifying having teams split between divisions - I should know, I am very good with Amazons but terrible with Vampires Smile

koadah

Post   Posted: Nov 15, 2006 - 11:26 Reply with quote Back to top

that team is almost perfect for the 145 KO Shield.

Your just need to lose 5 pts of TR. Fire those coaches and cheerleaders (and hire and fire one more) and you're in.

Play some [R]anked and some 145 Club. Smile

Post   Posted: Nov 15, 2006 - 11:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Go play in Ranked mate, might aswell. Only downside is if your one of those that value a high Coach Rating as it should get rather low being kinda new and all, but if you dont think too much of that you should go to Ranked where most players are.
 Jump to: