44 coaches online • Server time: 18:11
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post Chaos Draft League R...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
aidslave

Post   Posted: Aug 30, 2003 - 16:42 Reply with quote Back to top

The Scumdogs of Dogs of the Universe, fresh from their frozen prison, still need to limber up for their Blood Bowl dominance and what a better way
to stretch out than with a few Samba lessons perhaps?
With dreams of drugs, violence, and, ummm.... MORE VIOLENCE, the scumdogs answer the invitation. violence has arrived Twisted Evil
Lord_Splutticus

Post   Posted: Aug 30, 2003 - 19:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Deleted

Last edited by Lord_Splutticus on %b %31, %2003 - %17:%Aug; edited 3 times in total
aidslave

Post   Posted: Aug 31, 2003 - 08:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Heeellloooo sports fans, we are standing here with the coach of the scumdogs of the universe after there first game and victory over Green, Green Snot of Home! Tell me coach how did your team win?
aidslave- "yeah ladys daddy can take... hey you, I thought I told you, if you want to follow the team you, ow, you got the stuff (sniff) ok. Yeah I'm really disappointed that my team wasted thier time with the ball. I told them Death = Dance but do they listen. sheesh. well at least ballsac got the right idea, oh and don't worry even though he was badly injured...hey pass that here....yeah he'll be back in the next game. (cough) (cough)
Well there you have it folks. Expect more blood on the pitch from this team of intergalactic outlaws.
Lord_Splutticus

Post   Posted: Aug 31, 2003 - 09:05 Reply with quote Back to top

deleted

Last edited by Lord_Splutticus on %b %31, %2003 - %17:%Aug; edited 2 times in total
Lord_Splutticus

Post   Posted: Aug 31, 2003 - 09:31 Reply with quote Back to top

deleted

Last edited by Lord_Splutticus on %b %31, %2003 - %17:%Aug; edited 1 time in total
Lord_Splutticus

Post   Posted: Aug 31, 2003 - 14:29 Reply with quote Back to top

see first post or group I'll only update there from now on

Last edited by Lord_Splutticus on %b %31, %2003 - %17:%Aug; edited 1 time in total
Mirf

Post   Posted: Aug 31, 2003 - 16:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Hello again dear Enemies,

I am pleased to inform you that due to recent succeses our team has hired a new rookie who will be playing with the Holy Nummer 12: Smirfgul, 456 years young, fresh out of school, Male Elven Blitzer. Hobbies: Embroidery and Elven Kickbox. Turn ons: Amazons and Elven Cheescake. Torn offs: Dwarf women and Bugman's XXX.

I will see you on the pitch,

Smirf the Elf

Bad Aserabs
TR/Str 100/99 Goblin Cheatersvs
(Replay)Stade Lorien BBC
TR/Str 108/97 Elf Date: 2003-08-31
Gate: 52000
0Score5 Lord_SplutticusCoachMirf 80000Winnings80000 No ChangeFanfactor-1 0/0/0Casualties0/0/0 55%Luck62%
Player Cps TDs Int Cas MVP SPP
#5 Poing 0 0 0 0 1 5
#9 Me Me Me 2 0 0 0 0 2

Player Cps TDs Int Cas MVP SPP
#1 Araworm 1 1 0 0 0 4
#2 Glimdier Senior 1 2 0 0 0 7
#3 Boredmier 1 1 0 0 1 9
#4 Gandakalf 0 1 0 0 0 3
#5 Frododo 4 0 0 0 0 4
#7 Legokast 1 0 0 0 0 1
ClubSoda

Post 1 Posted: Aug 31, 2003 - 20:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Larethian Aanbidders 4 - 3 Stade Lorien BBC

Game Report (By ClubSoda)
---------------------------------
It was a nice day for a bloodbowl game. Only 23000 at the gates but that wouldn't bother the teams as they got ready to play.
Stade Lorien BBC's coach Mirf, having bought a new blitzer after last games winnings saw to his delight that his four nigglings were brave enough to ignore the pain and thus he could start with 12 players on his roster.
ClubSoda gave his new team some last hints to this dance and then his players were ready aswell.
At the start of the match both teams were really close to eachother as the score evolved: 2nd turn: 1-0 for the Larethian Aanbidders but not 2 turns later the score was 1-1. A stunning counter-attack by Smirf landed the score at 1-2 by the 6th turn.
By now however luck for Smirf was changing and by the time the score was tied at 3-3 he had lost 4 players. His new blitzer Smirfgul even sustained a fatal injury. For this a moment of silence was inserted but the crowd wanted to see plays. So both coaches put aside their sorrow and continued. Some good defense from Smirf kept the score to 3-4 until the last turn. A failing go for it left ClubSoda a perfect opportunity to score. His passer however fumbled a short range pass which gave us a satisfying end score for both coaches: 3-4

Mirf was not open for comments as he had a pressing appointment.
ClubSoda's response to this game was: "All in all satisfying yes, but I'll have them training some more on those short range passes. I am however proud of my team for their good teamplay in their first game. I also want to say I'm sorry for Smirf's losses to his team. They were brave players and they'll have a good afterlife I'm sure.

Post   Posted: Sep 01, 2003 - 06:04 Reply with quote Back to top

If it's all about dancing and not hurting anything, then most likely wood elves will win.
aidslave

Post   Posted: Sep 01, 2003 - 06:44 Reply with quote Back to top

You ain't got the dance right unless your inflicting a lot of pain......2 games - 3 deaths........I got rythm I got music .....mind if I cut in. Twisted Evil
Lord_Splutticus

Post   Posted: Sep 01, 2003 - 10:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Problem is, the dancing lessons go to the team with most KILLS (RIP) over the entire season, so the woodies will only play for the Sambabowl.... if they get to the end of the season ....

Post   Posted: Sep 03, 2003 - 02:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Most Kills? That's a nice conselation prize. Smile
Lord_Splutticus

Post   Posted: Sep 03, 2003 - 13:41 Reply with quote Back to top

www.Sambabowl.tk

Still needs some work, but it is a (very, very modest) start.... Wink

Have fun !

Post   Posted: Sep 05, 2003 - 23:59 Reply with quote Back to top

We have passed the 20-teams mark and we have a site, time to rejoice !

Please check out the site, feedback and/or extra content (stuff like backgrounds, artwork, text, stats, links to other great sites, etc.) would be greatly appreciated...

Further updates will occur as soon as Hephi comes on-line !

Weighted standings will be added in the next update !

Articles, interviews, outside expert-analysis, In-character posts, ... for the site can be posted here or mailed to me ...( deynomolon@hotmail.com or deynomolon@yahoo.com)

Thanx for the support and the feedback

Post   Posted: Sep 11, 2003 - 05:41 Reply with quote Back to top

The Crazy Gals have done their dirty work once more. Having been on a nice vacation at a beach resort, the Crazy Gals faced off against the slightly dismayed Scumdogs of the Universe. At first the Gals were abit rusty, but they quickly put a pointy boot into the groin of a chaos warrior, killing him. This coming right after a beastman was brutally murdered by a disgruntled Sarah. Unfortunately the apothecary worked on the beastman. Alas.

It wasn't a great game by any means, but the Gals are looking forward to some more matches and we'll see where we go from there. See you on the pitch, bring your nasty big guys, we're ready for 'em.