33 coaches online • Server time: 01:46
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Old Wo...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
ashotinthearm

Post   Posted: Nov 28, 2006 - 20:02 Reply with quote Back to top

today the one-armed swordsman lost a personal legend. in a team saturated with phsycial stars, the Picture Bride towered above them.

after bursting into the squad with a flurry of break out touchdowns she came to be the teams best finisher, smashing and dodging her way through last ditch defences to get the ball those last few yeard over the line. despite the teams poor record she was the bright spark of it's start.

later she dropped back from the risky glories of the closing stages of a drive, instead becoming a masterful playmaker. her hightened agility allowed her to recieve or retrieve the ball and get it to some of her more durable colleagues in scoring positions.

having walked through the defences of opposition teams all her career she did the exact same thing in her very first match. with barely 7 players on the pitch facing a full chaos team she realised that traditional subtelties of Dark Elf play would flounder against the breakwater of a shaos warrior cage.. instead she bravely ran the lone line rushing over the half pitch in two turns, calmly handing off the intercepting blitz, and carrying the one armed swordsmans first touchdown.

the game was a close one with it taking the chaos player till turn 8 to score the the final td that took him 3-2 over the swordsmen. the heroic fight by a very understrength team came at a high cost. both the Picture Bride and her witch elf sister persished to calculated gang fouls so complete that the apothcary could do nothing.

this is a sad day that leaves the one armed swordsman horribly under strength and very low on positional players. but they fight on, not so much in the Picture Brides memory, though no doubt some of them may claim so, but mainly to finally get some cash after a run of low scoring games. they'll think of her from time to time though...

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=player&op=view&player_id=3515739
StarBreeze

Post   Posted: Nov 28, 2006 - 20:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Stats increase A'Hoy! Wow, what a team.
djbigjake

Post   Posted: Nov 29, 2006 - 01:01 Reply with quote Back to top

I am sorry for your loss. It always sucks to lose a favorite player.

But, as a dark elf player myself, I will say that this won't be the last witch elf you lose, so do not get too attached. Witches are like breezes on the wind, they are pleasant when they show up, but they always eventually leave. Breezes, however, do not usually leave due to violence directed at them.
Synn

Post   Posted: Nov 29, 2006 - 01:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Jake....

He lost another witch the same match.....

Injury.... meet insult!

__Synn
sk8bcn

Post   Posted: Nov 29, 2006 - 12:04 Reply with quote Back to top

djbigjake wrote:
I am sorry for your loss.

Yeah me either. I wonder how I will sleep tonight.

Post   Posted: Nov 29, 2006 - 21:13 Reply with quote Back to top

ON A BED OF SOGGY TEARS, JERKFACE.

And that soggy bed will give him pneumonia, so he'll remain trapped there, getting it even soggier and thus giving him more infections and the viscious cycle will continue until your sarcasm rends the soul from his body.

At his funeral, both of his sisters will die because they only have AV 7 and are wearing big "Kick Me" signs on their backs. And it'll be all your fault, Mr. Basketball-player-man.

All. Your. Fault.

Last edited by djbigjake on Nov 30, 2006 - 01:40; edited 1 time in total
Craftnburn

Post   Posted: Nov 29, 2006 - 21:34 Reply with quote Back to top

StarBreeze wrote:
Stats increase A'Hoy! Wow, what a team.

Errr.. Games Played: 25 (3/6/16) Stats aint everything it seems...

No offense intended, ashotinthearm.
ashotinthearm

Post   Posted: Dec 01, 2006 - 00:34 Reply with quote Back to top

none taken.. i never claimed to be a good coach - just to have had a good witch elf... ; )
 Jump to: