42 coaches online • Server time: 13:06
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Old Wo...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Vanguard

Post   Posted: Dec 05, 2006 - 13:08 Reply with quote Back to top

vs dwarfs the number is all
many dwarf teams have 12 or 13 players ... many spp concentrate one players
so mass dp is the key ... decimate them and then you can bind them

sidestep on the blitzer is also funny ... some thing which dwarfen cage dont like is sidesteppers ...and sidestepper with guard are not nice to them

dont try to slow his attack down ... only one all in attack is better ... if you give him too many free blocks your team is faster dead as you would like it -.- ... simply as dwarfs have mass mighty blow

evil strat is 4 +++ dp let them walk into your half and start gangfoul one player ^^
after 3 or 4 turns try to build up pressure on him ... as i said sidetsep helps here a lot ... with some luck you hurt 2 of his players and he lack on them .... if not you lost some players and you will lose them game ^^
Russo

Post   Posted: Dec 05, 2006 - 18:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Vanguard wrote:

evil strat is 4 +++ dp let them walk into your half and start gangfoul one player ^^
after 3 or 4 turns try to build up pressure on him ... as i said sidetsep helps here a lot ... with some luck you hurt 2 of his players and he lack on them .... if not you lost some players and you will lose them game ^^

Hmmmm...knowing Pras's gamestyle like I do, and maybe a fair few other coaches (myself included) resorting to gangfouling just seems a little apart from why we play....don't get me wrong the occasional foul is quite useful, but repetative fouling just seems like a negative experience to me!!!
Hayati

Post   Posted: Dec 06, 2006 - 15:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Quite...although I started one of the threads on T16 fouls, I am not REALLY into damaging squads for the sake of it. I am into analyzing people's behaviors and attitudes to the game though!

Oh, by the way...have added the Defense section to the strategy guide now. Hope it's of use to future Newbies!

Hayati

Post   Posted: Feb 15, 2007 - 21:04 Reply with quote Back to top

All,

I've added yet another section to this, a new offensive formation, <b>The Staggered Line</b>. It is short, but has a nice screenshot

Wink

Hayati

Post   Posted: Feb 16, 2007 - 21:18 Reply with quote Back to top

All,

I've now added some screen shots that illustrate the concepts more vividly. Hopefully this will make the guide easier to read Laughing

Jump to: