11 coaches online • Server time: 04:16
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post [L] OBBA Smack Talk ...goto Post Cindy fumbling after...goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'S
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Pirog

Post   Posted: Dec 21, 2006 - 15:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi.

I think it would be great if non-spontaneous tournaments in other classes than the Rookie class would exist. Some of us doesn't often have the time to sit around half a day for a Smack to gather and then be bound to playing several matches, and the big tournaments are a bit too tough.

So my suggestion is to have Rumble tournaments in all classes, set up in the manner of the Rookie Rumble.

I wouldn't be surprised if this has been brought up before, but I don't really see any negative aspects with such tournaments so it might be worth a reminder.

Merry Christmas everyone!
Meech

Post   Posted: Dec 21, 2006 - 15:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Actually Pirog I created a thread just yesterday that was designed to try and "schedule" smacks. That can be found here

Post   Posted: Dec 21, 2006 - 15:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Ah, ok. Well...good Laughing

Do you mean that the Smacks will be run in the fashion of RRR, with rather generous deadlines or will the idea still be that Smacks are fast tournaments played within a short time span?

Becuase I would like to have both versions available. Tournaments shouldn't only be for the hardcore players in my opinion.
 Jump to: