73 coaches online • Server time: 19:52
* * * Did you know? The best passer is Cherrystone Hotpack with 656 completions.
Log in
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Linux?goto Post SWL Season LXXIIIgoto Post Sevens Tactics
SpecialOne
Last seen 18 minutes ago
Human
Star
Human
Record
31/27/35
Win Percentage
48%
Chaos Dwarf
Star
Chaos Dwarf
Record
32/29/21
Win Percentage
57%
Overall
Star
Overall
Record
214/129/164
Win Percentage
55%
Archive

2018

2018-07-22 12:30:30
rating 5.9
2018-07-10 18:30:32
rating 6
2018-06-27 15:01:32
rating 5.3
2018-06-25 10:43:47
rating 6
2018-06-14 14:39:01
rating 6
2018-06-11 13:39:36
rating 5.9
2018-05-07 10:38:33
rating 5.6
2018-05-04 14:08:10
rating 5.9
2018-04-07 23:04:20
rating 6
2018-01-22 22:59:32
rating 5.6
2018-01-21 00:49:19
rating 5.4
2018-01-13 11:26:04
rating 5.9
2018-01-06 15:01:39
rating 6
2018-01-03 11:35:54
rating 5.5
2018-01-01 12:56:46
rating 6

2017

2017-12-28 23:55:36
rating 6
2017-12-20 21:34:22
rating 6
2017-12-13 11:21:11
rating 5.4
2017-09-10 23:36:42
rating 6
2017-07-05 00:08:55
rating 6
2017-06-28 19:26:23
rating 6
2017-06-18 15:23:48
rating 6
2017-06-03 23:11:51
rating 6
2017-05-21 22:39:27
rating 6
2017-04-12 23:17:54
rating 5.9
2017-04-07 21:45:45
rating 5.9
2017-03-03 21:42:12
rating 6
2017-03-01 21:52:00
rating 6
2017-01-27 00:31:48
rating 5.2

2016

2016-12-05 21:56:07
rating 5.5
2016-11-30 23:26:05
rating 6
2016-10-04 13:38:32
rating 6
2016-07-19 22:11:37
rating 4
2016-07-18 16:34:31
rating 5.5
2016-07-08 19:34:05
rating 5.3
2016-06-24 23:13:21
rating 4.6
2016-04-17 22:28:45
rating 4.6
2016-02-09 11:17:36
rating 4.9
2016-01-10 13:01:57
rating 2.6

2015

2015-12-06 21:34:52
rating 4.2
2015-11-30 22:20:55
rating 3
2015-10-23 13:08:37
rating 0
2015-01-16 12:49:10
rating 5.7

2014

2014-11-29 21:12:47
rating 5.4

2012

2012-03-09 11:24:06
rating 5
2018-08-30 23:37:43
10 votes, rating 5.2
DLE: Interview with Vann before the Eagles game.
Today we have an interview made by Robbert Graaf, where he is talking with the Razorbacks Grand old man. 67 games has Vann Bartholomeu played all the way back from season 2, where the Razorbacks franchise were introduced to DLE.

It has been some days since the great win against the Bruisers. We sit here in a relaxed atmosphere in the lounge at "the Pit". Some would claim that there would be pigskin on the walls, bacon covering the floor. hat is not the case. On the walls we see paintings of some of the great players that have played with this team. Among them Killer blitzer Brandon Taylor, and utility blitzer Arthur Haldenhoff(now defensive coach at the club) and ofcourse the famous fouler Dieter Van Kassel. Van Kassel were the greatest fouler of his time. The trophy cabinet is shining with 2 divisional trophies, and a best defence of the season award. And ofcourse the first ever made Van Kassel dirty boy of the year award is also there. Grey walls and red carpet is the dominant colours in the room, and it is a smiling Vann that shows up. He is ready.

RG: Thanks for taking the time to have this chat with me. I am honoured to get this special interview.

VB: It is a special occation. How often do we face Eagles? Often, but only once before did they have Arcayn as headcoach.

RG: How do you remember that game, back in season 2?

VB: There was a big fuss about the game. It was our inagural game as a franchise, and we set league record with spectators. Even beating the superbowl from season 1. Our record stood until the superbowl season 2. So it was a hyped game.

RG: You scored. How was that?

VB: It was amazing! First game of the franchise, and I got to score. A huge moment in my career.

RG: Arcayn has returned, and with him came a brand new team he picked up on the way. How do you see Razorbacks chances to win?

VB: It will be a hard fought game. I do not expect all our players to live through that game. Arcayn has a fierce team, but with so many stars, how will he protect them all from our boots? Van Kassel did not live invain. We still remember his ways. But our chances of winning that game? Slim.

RG: Give me a precentage.

VB: ok. hmm. I would say 25% chance for us, 30% chance for a draw, and 45% risk Eagles win it. We need to play our best, and still have Nuffle on our side.

RG: What is your take on Arcayn? Will he be scared from that first game?

VB: I don't think so. He left Eagles at a bad time. A lot of rumours were flying about, and he decided to step back. To see him runing Eagles again was quite a surprice. He has come back bigger, better, and more bad. But he is not bigger than he can lie down. Him and his big mace. Vann gets a sneaky smile on his face, like he got some plan to execute at the game

RG: Any Eagles players you give special attention before the big game?

VB: Nope. We want to kill them all. This is a rivaly. One of the finest, and one of the oldest in the league. We have had fierce battles with eagles before, especially under Toriel, we had soem close games. Now that Arcayn has returned, it only adds more flavour to the rivalry.

RG: what about all that PO? (DLE has the old PO rules)

VB: They can PO all the want, but they should prepare to see a boot fast after that, hitting them straight in the face. No questions asked.

RG: As we are finishing this interview, when will you retire and let the younger players take over?

VB: That is a dangerous question in dangerous sport. If soem doesn't get the better of me, I will not step back any time soon. And with that said, did I just sign my own death against the eagles? Only time will tell.

This concludes the interview with Vann. One of the greats from Razorbacks history, and surely hes painting will be on the walls in this lounge when his career ends. At this point we have no gametime yet, but tune in on CabalVision when the game is on. Its gonna be huge!

edit: Gametime is monday 21.30 servertime!

Razorbacks - We play to win!(and foul the Eagles)
Rate this entry
Comments
Posted by grunth on 2018-08-30 23:47:25
nice read, thx ;)
Posted by datom on 2018-08-31 10:51:46
"We want to kill them all"???

That's an endangered species you're talking about!
Posted by bghandras on 2018-08-31 11:04:06
I think he would happily pay the fines!
Posted by SpecialOne on 2018-08-31 11:12:29
To those reading, not in DLE. the wrong link for the eagles is on purpose. Who wants to see their team anyway?