34 coaches online • Server time: 14:07
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Mully

Post   Posted: Nov 05, 2003 - 16:10 Reply with quote Back to top

While having too much time on my hands at work I enjoy reading post game comments from whiners, good sports, bad sports, whatever. I find this the 2nd best way to find coaches for my DNP list. Sometimes the coach comes off as such an ASS I end end up ROTFL. This gent from Australia may be the only one in that whole country who acts like a complete ***hole

Last game report from "unidentified coach name"

I have only one thing to say about this match.... Giant lizards... who the hell came up with this race... oh Dinosaurs in a fantasy setting... yeah... thats original... and what the hells the deal with fouling people... I thought the name of this game was BLOOD bowl... I've seen more lenient coaches at preschool soccer games... if I want to foul someone at the start of every round then I should be able to do it without every saurus being sent off and why does your round end if you get caught, since when did everyone else on the field stop moving when someone got fouled? When you nerds got beaten up for your lunch money in highschool did everyone else stop when you got hit and say... uh oh... I guess its his turn now... no.,,, well for some reason,,, my saurus seem to think that this is what you gotta do... thanks guys

and you should listen to this vigil guy whine everytime I fouled one of his players... well boohoo mr cool name... Im sorry im using a move which is in the game... I guess I must be some time of wicked cheater to have gone to the trouble of hitting that key right under the move function... i must be some type of criminal genius to have found it and decided that maybe it would be a good idea to give it a whirl...

In conculsion I now have a fan factor -1... well thats just peachy... I gave those audience fr00ts the best damn show ever... how many games of fottball have you guys attended which feature a ressurection??? Cause I dont think theres been one since jesus played for the NBA all star team in their 89th season... not to mention the entire point of my match report... which I shall repeat for you idoits with the attention span of an ant,,, and you guys just not smart enough to scroll up and reread the start... Giant lizards
Gitzbang

Post   Posted: Nov 05, 2003 - 16:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Read that one, too ... then had a look at the team roster. Finally caught my breath from laughing ... Wink
Moekel

Post   Posted: Nov 05, 2003 - 16:22 Reply with quote Back to top

lol.. could someone postthe link ?
UberEvil

Post   Posted: Nov 05, 2003 - 16:32 Reply with quote Back to top

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=162191
HunterX

Post   Posted: Nov 05, 2003 - 19:57 Reply with quote Back to top

HAHA! here's another by the same guys. What a riot!

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=162288

ANd another!

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=162375

I'm becoming a big fan of Neal!'s Match Reports.
Neal

Post   Posted: Nov 05, 2003 - 20:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey look buddy with a name like Mully I wouldnt be drawing to much attention to myself... I knew a deaf stupid blind kid with no legs called Mully once... we used to have some great times... with me chucking rocks at him and him trying to work out which direction they were coming from so he could make a vain attempt to shield his face and protect his remaining teeth... yeah the good thing about Mully was he knew his place...

hey mate I checked your DNP list as it turns out... Im not on it... so much for those big words you spouting earlier... looks like you had your bluff called and were found wanting... just like Mully did one time when he threatened to run away if I didnt quit whaling on him... then I reminded him he had no legs... just like you Mully just like you...

but you know your probally right unlike you I have not attended an ivy league college of the standards of the amoury at Baltimore. No, when I turned 17 and my parents gave me the choice: attend a prestigious finishing school or get my own dumb, blind kid with no legs - I made my choice and I stand by it.

so anyway I gotta jet...as all you americans know my kangaroo which I ride to work needs a servicing which only Mully can provide...

Now where did that boy get to... he cant have gone far...
HunterX

Post   Posted: Nov 05, 2003 - 20:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Reminds me of Jack Burton from Big Trouble In Little China ... lol

Post   Posted: Nov 05, 2003 - 20:53 Reply with quote Back to top

the guy's a nutter.. oh and neal: I knew a guy called Neal once, too. He was a bloody mutant, and since your intelligent answer above seems to suggest that the person is defined by their name, I guess you are also a mutant. I wonder what you did with your kangaroo to make it need a servicing, but in most countries (including Australia, as far as I know) it would mean a long stretch in the shade if someone found out. Maybe those big, loving boys in jail would make you feel that what you did to your kangaroo is wrong.

Cheers!

M i x X (oh and before you try and make something clever up about my name: it comes from being a music "mixxer".. Yeah I am a music critic and a music "maker").

PS/ This is a joke, every word is true, but still a joke!
Korkrest

Post   Posted: Nov 05, 2003 - 21:08 Reply with quote Back to top

I pronounce Neal a prime choice as soap boy in the shower, thats for sure.
17? I suggest you check the calendar, I'd put my wager on 13...max
SpIkEdDeAmOn

Post   Posted: Nov 05, 2003 - 21:10 Reply with quote Back to top

oh dear, after reading the match reports there are so many different points i would like to make to Neal! problem is i cant be bothered, as doubtlessly everyone else has seen the same flaws to his personality, and generally most things he said! Also there is the factor that there is no need to make a mockery of him, as he seem's quiet happy to do this for us! In short, Neal! your a disgrace to humanity i cant even begin to concieve how anyone who knows you in person has not shot them selves with the shame of knowing you, i pray the devil has something very special cooked up for you, twisted fool...

Ok that was a little OTT but im feeling creative, and yes i am indeed a spiky deamon belive it or not...
Neal

Post   Posted: Nov 05, 2003 - 21:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, well, well if it isn't Mikkel Fausing. Our paths cross at last. I have read many of your published critiques on music and it's "making". Your symphony in D-Minor reduced me to palpable tears, I am not afraid to confess. How long I have dreamed of this moment.

And to think that now I find you are not only the creator of wonderful music and scathing artistic commentary but also the creator of Play Creator, the bloodbowl appliance that critics called 'revolutionary'. Thank you for taking out of your oh-so-busy schedule to make nerds everywhere create their plays a little easier.

Man, I think you should stop being so forward in suggesting that my poor retarded friend Mully is anything like the hideous cretin who started this stupid thread. I made no such connection. I would shield his delicate ears if he still had any.

You don't fool me 'Mikkel Fausing'. I saw through the clever ruse of your name - it is but an anagram of your true mission, I MILK SAFE GUNK. You thought you would milk us, hmm? Maybe extract our safe gunk and reap the benefits? Well your scheme is thwarted. Leave this place!

And as for my kangaroo, you morally bankrupt sexual devient, if you must know in Australia in order to maintain your skipping permit, your kangaroo must be serviced once a year or face deregistration. I'd hate to think that an artiste such as you would wish it on such a poor stupid animal.

Oh and I mailed your blanket homosexual description of all prison inmates to some violently psychotic jailbirds I know who face parole in a week. Good luck man, we're all rooting for you.

PS/ My period key is broken
Neal

Post   Posted: Nov 05, 2003 - 21:23 Reply with quote Back to top

** SPECIAL UPDATE **

In light of new idiots coming to the fray, this thread must now be updated.

First of all SpIkEd.. Alex. I wish to applaud you on both the originality of your name as well as the difficulty of correctly capitalising it. Truly you have shown both your candor in dealing with such issues as satanism whilst proving your shift-key coordination to all who read your noble epistles.

And I just want to say, Alex, that saying you can't be bothered making points about my ranting does not constitute a point. And what's so wrong with my match reports anyway. You will find them all comprehensive and well-cited. I would have included bibliographies but I couldn't be bothered including bibliographies. Hey you're right, Alex, this is convenient!!!

If I'm a disgrace to humanity, you are a disgrace to the Collins Book of Abbreviation. OTT? Off The Topic? On The Topic? Over The Table? What the hell!? It's not in the dictionary. Now I know you're feeling creative, but please, you gotta give us all a chance to follow you.

And as for Korkrest... If you're going to pronounce me soap boy in the shower, I'm just going to have to pronounce you Guy With Name Most Likely To Be Formulated By A Bunch Of Drunk Denmarkians. You put your wager on 13... Lucky 13. I mean, who bets on the most unlucky number there is!? You don't do well at craps, do you boy.
SnakeSanders

Post   Posted: Nov 05, 2003 - 21:24 Reply with quote Back to top

erm... Confused
AcheronStyx

Post   Posted: Nov 05, 2003 - 21:28 Reply with quote Back to top

I find all of this hilarious, and i cheer Neal! on to more matches, and even better match reports. Granted most Fumbbl.com coaches will not play a person that fouls every turn, but more power to him if he can find people that will. I'm not sure if the way Neal! portrays himself is real, or some twisted online personality, but whichever it is, it's pretty convincing. so to all of you that want to openly bash someone in the forum....no commment.... and to Neal! put out some more match reports, or start your own forum topic...call it Neal!'s ranting and raving...maybe you'll be picked up by the GLN to write team hate articles.
Peace
Styx
hoomin_erra

Post   Posted: Nov 05, 2003 - 21:29 Reply with quote Back to top

I don't think that's the only thing that is broken. I would say that there are a few broken synapse's within the head of THIS penal colonist.
 Jump to: