20 coaches online • Server time: 07:56
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Old Wo...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
pizzamogul

Post   Posted: Aug 11, 2006 - 02:01 Reply with quote Back to top

President of the Ulthuan Uppercrust Investment Club, Sir Renrdell Snobtrill, furiously pounded his gavel until the din of the discussion turned to a murmur and then finally fell silent. “Something must be done,” he expressed with disgust in his voice. “Dark Elves taking the title in the E.L.F. was bad enough, but this!” Renrdell clutched the Athletic Endeavors Section from the Lothern Press Weekly and shook it emphatically at the assembled members in the gallery. “Pro Elves?” A roar of a dozen conversations erupted once again throughout the hall.

As the realm from which the current Phoenix King comes Eataine (pronounced Ay-a-tain) is considered first among the Elf Kingdoms. However, Eataine is simply the hinterland of the vast city-state of Lothern. Its lands are dotted with vineyards, villas and summer estates to which the noble families of the city retire. The city is the real center of power and source of Eataine’s prosperity. It is one of the wonders of the known world and none who has ever visited can forget it.

Goodsneer Trithgate arose to speak and all eyes turned towards him and he was greeted with the hush of the group for his lineage was of the foremost revered bloodlines in Eataine. “I have a proposal I would like to put to discussion,” he spoke with thumb firmly planted in his vest and fingers tapping upon his slender chest. “This athletic endeavor, know as BloodBowl, is played by the up-and-coming - those biding their time waiting for their opportunities to arrive. Are we agreed?” His query was met with nodding heads. “More important to these young High Elves than every monetary gain, for the princes lack not finances, is status! Yes?” More nods and puzzled looks followed. “I say we use that as a tool for victory in this upcoming Season X.”

“Just what are you proposing, Goodsneer” Sir Snobtrill questioned?

Approaching Lothern the first thing a mariner sees is the Glittering Tower, a great lighthouse filled with thousands of lamps, situated on a rocky isle in the mouth of the treacherous waters of the Straits of Lothern. This titanic fortress guards the approach to the Emerald Gate, the first sea gate of Lothern. Any attackers approaching the Emerald Gate can easily be caught in a crossfire between the great wars engines in the Glittering Tower and hose on the Gate. The sight of these great bastions gives any would-be attacker just pause for thought.

Lord Trithgate paced up and down the center isle of the great hall. “I propose we confer permanent access for those proving worthy,” he stood still and cast his gaze around the room. Fury erupted with his suggestion.

Snide'thitz Streamwhine arose to challenge the idea, “are you seriously proposing that I allow one of these youngsters to live in a villa upon the cliffs next to mine? Nearly every member stood out of turn, shouting to be heard above the rest.

Guided by an Elf pilot the ship then passes through the Emerald Gate, a great, fortified arch filled with war machines and the cloaked spearmen and archers of the Lothern Sea Guard. Two gigantic valves of carved bronze set with monstrous emeralds bar the way but as the ship approaches they smoothly swing back through the churning waters to reveal the Straits of Lothern. The craft passes down a wide channel between sheer cliffs lined with castles, ramparts and defenses, before passing through the second portal, a gate of shining silver set with sapphires the size of a man’s head. Beyond the Sapphire gate lays a huge lagoon ringed around with the shining towers of Lothern.

Sir Renrdell Snobtrill again vigorously worked his gavel to bring some semblance of order back to the meeting. “Trithgate has the floor, you are all out of order,” he barked at the mob. “Let us at least hear him out! Please, retake your seats.”

The city fans upward from the coast, its white towers climbing gracefully into the foothills of the distant mountains. Bobbing at anchor are thousands of vessels ranging from the trading ships of the merchant princes to the fanciful pleasure barges of the people of Lothern and the sleek, deadly warships of the High Elf fleet. The city of Lothern is not simply built around the lagoon; at some points artificial islands have been built within its waters.

Once the assembly had again regained its composure, Lord Trithgate thanked President Snobtrill and resumed his proposal. “Since our back-to-back victories at the end of the old era and the start of the modern in E.L.F. seasons IV and V, our High Elven teams have grown complacent and failed to impress…” a few scattered voices rose in disagreement. “Our brethren have not even won a category,” Goodsneer quickly made his point and the dissenters again fell silent.

On these rest great palaces, temple and storehouses forming an intricate network of canals. Towering two hundred foot high statues of the Phoenix King and the Everqueen face each other across the mouth of the bay and around the harbor are other great statues of the Elf Gods: Asuryan, Lileath, Kurnous, Isha and many others.

“The chair recognizes Snide'thitz Streamwhine,” President Snobtrill declared after a brief sigh.

“Thank you, Sir,” Streamwhine acknowledged with his nasaly voice. “While I agree that the participation has been less than impressive for our teams, what you are proposing seems a tad over-the-top!” He made a dismissive gesture towards Lord Trithgate and relinquished the floor.

“If someone would be so kind as to second my motion, let us end this debate with a vote,” Trithgate made a sweeping motion with his arm across the hall in invitation.

This is as far as any non-Elf can go. He is free to sample the delights of the city but is forbidden to pass through the third gate of ruby and gold into the Inner Seas. The two most sacred shrines in all Ulthuan lie in the Inner Seas to the north of Lothern, as well as the strange and terrible area known as the Isle of the Dead.

“I hope you know what you’re doing,” Renrdell Snobtrill questioned Goodsneer Trithgate as the two sat down for a post meeting drink. “I must say that I’m surprised the vote went the way it did!” Rendrell swirled his wine about his glass, sniffed it and then took what by all measures was a large gulp.

Goodsneer raised an eyebrow and took a sip from his own, “I never had a doubt. I know that beneath their stoic expressions there lies some true passion for this game of BloodBowl!”

“Well, let us get the word out then,” Rendrell glanced out from this office towards the great hall. “Ashjill, Ashjill…oh, were is that page?”

Ashjill hurried into the room, “Yes, Sir!”

“Ashjill, please put the presses to work and see to it that these are posted about the realm,” Rendrell handed him final wording of the Club’s offer.

“Yes, Sir,” but the page paused… “But, I unfortunately must tender my resignation once this is complete. I’ve been offered a spot on a BloodBowl team!” Ashjill puffed his scrawny chest out with pride.

At the news, President Snobtrill choked on his gulp of wine, coughed and attempted to minimize the damage from the wave of red liquid that jumped out of his glass. Lord Trithgate simply smiled and sipped his wine while looking out the window at the city below.

Last edited by pizzamogul on Jul 27, 2007 - 23:24; edited 1 time in total
ex-convict

Post   Posted: Aug 11, 2006 - 04:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Good research on the high elf homeland. I recognize many of the details from the High Elf Army book from Warhammer.

Don't drop the soap.
annachie

Post   Posted: Aug 18, 2006 - 15:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Out of interest, is anyone checking the scores in the results thread?
(Worried I've made mistakes Smile )
pizzamogul

Post   Posted: Aug 23, 2006 - 22:40 Reply with quote Back to top

ex-convict wrote:
Good research on the high elf homeland. I recognize many of the details from the High Elf Army book from Warhammer.

Thanks - I'm using a fluff technique I like to call embellished plagerism. Smile

E.L.F. Season X “Snapshot” Standings

16 active teams after the first week of play in Season X with 4 of them High Elves. 6 scores breaking the century mark and even one completed cycle (lemf’s woodland fawns).

Overall (Team Name – Race, Total):

1. startrek.nl - Wood, 190
  2. Glory Daze - Pro, 140
  3. Tar-Calmacil - High, 139
  4. woodland fawns - Wood, 133
  5. Qvickfåte Ballpassers - Wood, 110
  6. MSU Spartan - Dark, 101
  7. To Heir is Elven - High, 95
  8. Tor Anroc Talons - Pro, 88
  9. Gods of Midkemia - Pro, 86
  10. Underdark Nightmares - Dark, 76
  11. Ouch that Hurt - Wood, 67
  12. ... the Aristocrats! - High, 58
  13. Garadenla Gamers - High, 30
  14. forest mischeif - Wood, 24
  15. Bloodflower - Wood, 11
  16. Blasphemous Vortex - Dark, 8

Categories:

1. Tar-Calmacil - High, 78
  2. startrek.nl – Wood, 82
  3. Tar-Calmacil - High, 35
  4. Glory Daze - Pro, 63
  5. startrek.nl – Wood, 52

In the challenge to earn the Key to the Glittering Tower – bestowed upon the High Elf team allowing the fewest touchdowns in a complete cycle – the standings are as follows:

No complete cycles as of report date.

Still lots and lots of time to get your team involved. Go to the group page to join. If you’re already signed up, get listed in the scoring thread and start playing. High Elf teams encouraged to participate!

Post   Posted: Aug 23, 2006 - 22:44 Reply with quote Back to top

annachie wrote:
Out of interest, is anyone checking the scores in the results thread?
(Worried I've made mistakes Smile )

I took a quick look at your scores and they look to be correct. Keep 'em coming!

Post   Posted: Aug 29, 2006 - 23:13 Reply with quote Back to top

22 active teams after the second week of play in Season X with 5 of them High Elves. 7 scores breaking the century mark, 3 more in the 200’s and one score in the 400’s! 3 categories changed hands with 4 now in the grasp of Tophat’s Glory Daze and the last held on to by Rijssiej’s startrek.nl.

1. Glory Daze - Pro, 419
  2. startrek.nl - Wood, 239
  3. Qvickfåte Ballpassers - Wood, 229
  4. Kawai Karmageddon - Dark, 223
  5. Tor Anroc Talons - Pro, 195
  6. Tar-Calmacil - High, 191
  7. To Heir is Elven - High, 179
  8. Ouch that Hurt - Wood, 177
  9. woodland fawns - Wood, 133
  10. Tarot Cards - Dark, 130
  11. ... the Aristocrats! - High, 112
  12. Gods of Midkemia - Pro, 86
  13. Fforestcyfrinachol - Wood, 82
  14. Bloodflower - Wood, 78
  15. Underdark Nightmares - Dark, 76
  16. L-Plates - Pro, 58
  17. Wood of Woe Reds - Wood, 50
  18. Pro Elf and I Vote! - Pro, 42
  19. Posh N Pointy - High, 34
  20. Garadenla Gamers - High, 30
  21. forest mischeif - Wood, 24
  22. Blasphemous Vortex - Dark, 8

Categories:

1. Glory Daze - Pro, 124
  2. startrek.nl – Wood, 87
  3. Glory Daze - Pro, 55
  4. Glory Daze - Pro, 76
  5. Glory Daze - Pro, 92

In the challenge to earn the Key to the Glittering Tower – bestowed upon the High Elf team allowing the fewest touchdowns in a complete cycle – the standings are as follows:

No complete cycles as of report date. Get those High Elf teams in gear!

Still lots and lots of time to get your team involved. Go to the group page to join. If you’re already signed up, get listed in the scoring thread and start playing. Get those High Elf teams in gear!

Post   Posted: Sep 06, 2006 - 21:46 Reply with quote Back to top

28 active teams after the third week of play in Season X with 8 of them High Elves. Glory Daze sits comfortably in 1st place with over 400 points and nearly a 100 point lead over the next team. Two teams with scores in the 300’s, 6 more in the 200’s, and 5 more passing the century mark for points. No categories changed hands in the past week of play.

Two High Elf teams complete cycles: Slik-Butikken and To Heir is Elven. ... the Aristocrats! need only one game in Category E to become the 3rd team. Also, Slik-Butikken only needs to turn one draw into a win to become the 1st to earn a Key to the Emerald Gate.

1. Glory Daze - Pro, 428
  2. Slik-Butikken - High, 335
  3. Kawai Karmageddon - Dark, 305
  4. ... the Aristocrats! - High, 282
  5. Ouch that Hurt - Wood, 281
  6. To Heir is Elven - High, 268
  7. startrek.nl - Wood, 239
  8. Qvickfåte Ballpassers - Wood, 229
  9. Tor Anroc Talons - Pro, 228
  10. Tar-Calmacil - High, 191
  11. Forest Fools - Wood, 149
  12. woodland fawns - Wood, 133
  13. Tarot Cards - Dark, 130
  14. MSU Spartan - Dark, 127
  15. Fforestcyfrinachol - Wood, 101
  16. L-Plates - Pro, 94
  17. Gods of Midkemia - Pro, 86
  18. Bloodflower - Wood, 78
  19. Underdark Nightmares - Dark, 76
  20. Pro Elf and I Vote! - Pro, 57
  21. Wood of Woe Reds - Wood, 50
  22. Blasphemous Vortex - Dark, 48
  23. Not Easy - High, 45
  24. Posh N Pointy - High, 34
  25. Garadenla Gamers - High, 30
  26. forest mischeif - Wood, 24
  27. Stormdancers - Wood, 0
  28. Saphery SnakeEyes - High, 0

Categories:

1. Glory Daze - Pro, 124
  3. Glory Daze - Pro, 64
  4. Glory Daze - Pro, 76
  5. Glory Daze - Pro, 92

Touchdowns Allowed:

1. Slik-Butikken - 9
  2. To Heir is Elven – 10

Still lots and lots of time to get your team involved. Go to the group page to join. If you’re already signed up, get listed in the scoring thread and start playing. Get your High Elf team signed up!

Post   Posted: Sep 12, 2006 - 21:44 Reply with quote Back to top

29 active teams after the fourth week of play in Season X with 8 of them High Elves. Glory Daze remains in 1st place with 428 points but watched as Kawai Karmageddon closed the gap with 390 points and an open Category B slot still to be played. Four other teams with scores in the 300’s, 3 now in the 200’s, and 6 more past the century mark for points. Kawai Karmageddon has wrestled two categories away from Glory Daze in the past week of play.

Congratulations to Slik-Butikken which becomes the 1st High Elf team to complete a cycle with all victories and earn a Key to the Emerald Gate – one of Season X’s special challenges.

1. Glory Daze - Pro, 428
  2. Kawai Karmageddon - Dark, 390
  3. Slik-Butikken - High, 349
  4. ... the Aristocrats! - High, 319
  5. To Heir is Elven - High, 313
  6. Ouch that Hurt - Wood, 308
  7. Tor Anroc Talons - Pro, 288
  8. startrek.nl - Wood, 239
  9. Qvickfåte Ballpassers - Wood, 229
  10. Tar-Calmacil - High, 191
  11. MSU Spartan - Dark, 155
  12. Forest Fools - Wood, 149
  13. woodland fawns - Wood, 133
  14. Tarot Cards - Dark, 130
  15. Fforestcyfrinachol - Wood, 101
  16. L-Plates - Pro, 94
  17. Pro Elf and I Vote! - Pro, 89
  18. Wood of Woe Reds - Wood, 87
  19. Gods of Midkemia - Pro, 86
  20. Bloodflower - Wood, 78
  21. Underdark Nightmares - Dark, 76
  22. Albion Circus - Wood, 66
  23. Blasphemous Vortex - Dark, 48
  24. Not Easy - High, 45
  25. Posh N Pointy - High, 34
  26. Garadenla Gamers - High, 30
  27. forest mischeif - Wood, 24
  28. Stormdancers - Wood, 0
  29. Saphery SnakeEyes - High, 0

Categories:

1. Kawai Karmageddon - Dark, 126
  3. Kawai Karmageddon - Dark, 73
  4. Glory Daze - Pro, 76
  5. Glory Daze - Pro, 92

Touchdowns Allowed:

1. Slik-Butikken - 8
  2. ... the Aristocrats! - 9
  3. To Heir is Elven - 10

Still lots and lots of time to get your team involved. Go to the group page to join. If you’re already signed up, get listed in the scoring thread and start playing. We'd love to see more High Elf teams compete - with our "bring-in game" rule you may have already played games that count in the standings!

Post   Posted: Sep 20, 2006 - 04:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Just past the halfway point of this season – still plenty of time to make moves up the standings in this Season X.

31 active teams after the fifth week of play in Season X with 9 of them High Elves. Glory Daze remains in 1st place with 462 points. Kawai Karmageddon holds in 2nd place with 390 points. Four other teams with scores in the 300’s, 4 now in the 200’s, and 12 more past the century mark for points.

Glory Daze retook Category A from Kawai Karmageddon but lost Category D to Forest Fools.

1. Glory Daze - Pro, 462
  4. To Heir is Elven - High, 320
  5. ... the Aristocrats! - High, 319
  6. Ouch that Hurt - Wood, 308
  8. startrek.nl - Wood, 246
  10. Forest Fools - Wood, 222
  11. Nice Little Trees - Pro, 199
  12. Tar-Calmacil - High, 191
  13. Mythica - High, 160
  14. MSU Spartan - Dark, 155
  15. Pro Elf and I Vote! - Pro, 145
  16. Fforestcyfrinachol - Wood, 136
  17. woodland fawns - Wood, 133
  18. Tarot Cards - Dark, 130
  19. L-Plates - Pro, 118
  20. Underdark Nightmares - Dark, 116
  21. Bloodflower - Wood, 110
  22. Gods of Midkemia - Pro, 109
  23. Wood of Woe Reds - Wood, 87
  24. Albion Circus - Wood, 66
  25. Blasphemous Vortex - Dark, 48
  26. Not Easy - High, 45
  27. Posh N Pointy - High, 34
  28. Garadenla Gamers - High, 30
  29. forest mischeif - Wood, 24
  30. Stormdancers - Wood, 0
  31. Saphery SnakeEyes - High, 0

Categories:

1. Glory Daze - Pro, 156
  2. startrek.nl – Wood, 90
  4. Forest Fools - Wood, 83
  5. Glory Daze - Pro, 92

Touchdowns Allowed:

1. Slik-Butikken - 8
  3. To Heir is Elven - 11

Still lots and lots of time to get your team involved. Go to the group page to join. If you’re already signed up, get listed in the scoring thread and start playing. Still half-a-season to get your High Elf team involved!

Post   Posted: Sep 27, 2006 - 04:07 Reply with quote Back to top

E.L.F. Season X Snapshot Standings

32 active teams after the sixth week of play in Season X with 9 of them High Elves. Very little activity overall in the past week as Glory Daze still rests comfortably in 1st place with 462 points and Kawai Karmageddon remains in 2nd place with 390 points. Four other teams with scores in the 300’s, 5 now in the 200’s, and 12 more above the century mark for points.

No categories changed hands – still looking for a High Elf team to step up and earn a Key to the Sapphire Gate!

1. Glory Daze - Pro, 462
  4. Ouch that Hurt - Wood, 330
  5. To Heir is Elven - High, 320
  6. ... the Aristocrats! - High, 319
  8. startrek.nl - Wood, 246
  10. Forest Fools - Wood, 222
  11. Nice Little Trees - Pro, 222
  12. Tar-Calmacil - High, 191
  13. Bloodflower - Wood, 190
  14. Pro Elf and I Vote! - Pro, 169
  15. Fforestcyfrinachol - Wood, 160
  16. Mythica - High, 160
  17. L-Plates - Pro, 157
  18. MSU Spartan - Dark, 155
  19. woodland fawns - Wood, 149
  20. Tarot Cards - Dark, 130
  21. Albion Circus - Wood, 124
  22. Underdark Nightmares - Dark, 116
  23. Gods of Midkemia - Pro, 114
  24. Warriors of the Old Forest - Wood, 96
  25. Wood of Woe Reds - Wood, 87
  26. Blasphemous Vortex - Dark, 48
  27. Not Easy - High, 45
  28. Posh N Pointy - High, 34
  29. Garadenla Gamers - High, 30
  30. forest mischeif - Wood, 24
  31. Stormdancers - Wood, 0
  32. Saphery SnakeEyes - High, 0

Categories:

1. Glory Daze - Pro, 156
  5. Glory Daze - Pro, 92

Touchdowns Allowed:

1. Slik-Butikken - 8
  3. To Heir is Elven - 11

Still lots and lots of time to get your team involved. Go to the group page to join. If you’re already signed up, get listed in the scoring thread and start playing. High Elf teams still wanted!

Post   Posted: Oct 04, 2006 - 02:07 Reply with quote Back to top

A special thanks to babelfilm, one of our newest members, for creating some artwork for the league – check it out on the league page.

33 active teams after the sixth week of play in Season X with 10 of them High Elves. 7 teams have now completed the cycle.

Glory Daze still comfortably in 1st place with 462 points and Kawai Karmageddon remains in 2nd place with 390 points with Slik-Butikken, startrek.nl and Forest Fools all gaining some ground. Altogether, 7 teams with scores in the 300’s, 5 in the 200’s, and 11 more above the century mark.

No categories changed hands – still looking for a High Elf team to step up and earn a Key to the Sapphire Gate!

1. Glory Daze* - Pro, 462
  3. Slik-Butikken* - High, 385
  4. startrek.nl - Wood, 360
  5. Forest Fools - Wood, 347
  6. Ouch that Hurt* - Wood, 330
  7. To Heir is Elven* - High, 320
  8. ... the Aristocrats!* - High, 319
  9. Valinor Rams - High, 295
  10. Tor Anroc Talons - Pro, 288
  11. Pro Elf and I Vote!* - Pro, 256
  12. Nice Little Trees - Pro, 255
  13. Qvickfåte Ballpassers - Wood, 229
  14. Tar-Calmacil - High, 191
  15. Bloodflower - Wood, 190
  16. Fforestcyfrinachol - Wood, 160
  17. Mythica - High, 160
  18. L-Plates - Pro, 157
  19. MSU Spartan - Dark, 155
  20. woodland fawns* - Wood, 149
  21. Tarot Cards - Dark, 130
  22. Albion Circus - Wood, 124
  23. Underdark Nightmares - Dark, 118
  24. Gods of Midkemia - Pro, 114
  25. Warriors of the Old Forest - Wood, 96
  26. Wood of Woe Reds - Wood, 87
  27. Blasphemous Vortex - Dark, 48
  28. Not Easy - High, 45
  29. Posh N Pointy - High, 34
  30. Garadenla Gamers - High, 30
  31. forest mischeif - Wood, 24
  32. Stormdancers - Wood, 0
  33. Saphery SnakeEyes - High, 0

Categories:

1. Glory Daze - Pro, 156
  5. Glory Daze - Pro, 92

Touchdowns Allowed:

1. Slik-Butikken* - 7
  2. ... the Aristocrats!* - 9
  3. To Heir is Elven* - 11

Still a little time to get your team involved. Go to the group page to join. If you’re already signed up, get listed in the scoring thread and start playing. Still searching for brave High Elf coaches even at this late date.

Post   Posted: Oct 11, 2006 - 05:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Please note: Season X ends promptly at Midnight (bbtime) on October 15th, 2006 – you must finish your games by that time for them to count. [I]Please have your final scores reported in the thread before the end of October 16th – after that, we’ll close the book and throw away the “key” for this season and everything will be final and official.[/I]

34 active teams after the eight –and-final full week of play in Season X with 11 of them High Elves. 12 teams have now completed the cycle! Congratulations to coach babelfilm and the team Valinor Rams for completing the cycle with all wins and earning a Key to the Emerald Gate – one of Season X’s special challenges for High Elf teams.

Glory Daze is still firmly in 1st place with 462 points. Valinor Rams bash their way into 2nd place with 402 points and startrek.nl makes a move up the standings into 3rd place with 397 points. All together: 2 teams with scores in the 400’s, 10 in the 300’s, and another 4 more in the 200’s.

Bloodflower takes over Category C this week. Still looking for a High Elf team to step up and earn a Key to the Sapphire Gate!

And in the challenge to earn the Key to the Glittering Tower, Valinor Rams have made a strong move to the top of the standings having only allowed 4 TDs this season.

2. Valinor Rams* - High, 402
  3. startrek.nl* - Wood, 397
  4. Kawai Karmageddon - Dark, 390
  5. Slik-Butikken* - High, 385
  6. Bloodflower* - Wood, 372
  7. Eataine Sea Guard* - High, 360
  8. Forest Fools - Wood, 347
  9. Nice Little Trees* - Pro, 337
  10. Ouch that Hurt* - Wood, 330
  11. ... the Aristocrats!* - High, 319
  12. To Heir is Elven* - High, 315
  13. Albion Circus - Wood, 293
  14. Tor Anroc Talons - Pro, 288
  15. Pro Elf and I Vote!* - Pro, 266
  16. Qvickfåte Ballpassers - Wood, 229
  17. Tar-Calmacil - High, 191
  18. Fforestcyfrinachol - Wood, 160
  19. Mythica - High, 160
  20. L-Plates - Pro, 157
  21. MSU Spartan - Dark, 155
  22. woodland fawns* - Wood, 149
  23. Tarot Cards - Dark, 130
  24. Underdark Nightmares - Dark, 118
  25. Gods of Midkemia - Pro, 114
  26. Warriors of the Old Forest - Wood, 96
  27. Wood of Woe Reds - Wood, 87
  28. Blasphemous Vortex - Dark, 48
  29. Not Easy - High, 45
  30. Posh N Pointy - High, 34
  31. Garadenla Gamers - High, 30
  32. forest mischeif - Wood, 24
  33. Stormdancers - Wood, 0
  34. Saphery SnakeEyes - High, 0
* indicates a completed cycle.

Categories:

1. Glory Daze* - Pro, 156
  2. startrek.nl* – Wood, 90
  3. Bloodflower* - Wood, 76
  5. Glory Daze* - Pro, 92

Touchdowns Allowed:

1. Valinor Rams* - 4
  2. Slik-Butikken* - 7
  3. Eataine Sea Guard* - 7
  4. ... the Aristocrats!* - 9
  5. To Heir is Elven* - 11

The End is Near!!!

Post   Posted: Oct 17, 2006 - 03:56 Reply with quote Back to top

E.L.F. Season X Final Standings

E.L.F. Grand Champion Season X is Glory Daze coached by Tophat for a 2nd consecutive season! Congratulations.

34 active teams played in Season X with 11 of them High Elves.
    14 teams completed the cycle.
    3 teams scored in the 400’s.
    10 teams scored in the 300’s.
    3 more teams with scores in the 200’s.

Congratulations to coach Timppa81 and the team Eataine Sea Guard for completing the cycle with all wins and earning a Key to the Emerald Gate – one of Season X’s special challenges for High Elf teams.

The final standings are as follows:

2. Valinor Rams* - High, 415
  3. Forest Fools* - Wood, 408
  4. startrek.nl* - Wood, 397
  5. Kawai Karmageddon - Dark, 390
  6. Slik-Butikken* - High, 389
  7. Eataine Sea Guard* - High, 381
  8. Bloodflower* - Wood, 372
  9. Albion Circus* - Wood, 368
  10. Nice Little Trees* - Pro, 349
  11. Ouch that Hurt* - Wood, 330
  12. ... the Aristocrats!* - High, 319
  13. To Heir is Elven* - High, 315
  14. Tor Anroc Talons - Pro, 288
  15. Pro Elf and I Vote!* - Pro, 266
  16. Qvickfåte Ballpassers - Wood, 229
  17. Tar-Calmacil - High, 191
  18. Fforestcyfrinachol - Wood, 160
  19. Mythica - High, 160
  20. L-Plates - Pro, 157
  21. MSU Spartan - Dark, 155
  22. woodland fawns* - Wood, 149
  23. Tarot Cards - Dark, 130
  24. Underdark Nightmares - Dark, 118
  25. Gods of Midkemia - Pro, 114
  26. Warriors of the Old Forest - Wood, 96
  27. Wood of Woe Reds - Wood, 87
  28. Blasphemous Vortex - Dark, 48
  29. Not Easy - High, 45
  30. Posh N Pointy - High, 34
  31. Garadenla Gamers - High, 30
  32. forest mischeif - Wood, 24
  33. Stormdancers - Wood, 0
  34. Saphery SnakeEyes - High, 0
* indicates a completed cycle.

Categories:

1. Glory Daze* - Pro, 156
  2. startrek.nl* – Wood, 90
  3. Bloodflower* - Wood, 76
  5. Glory Daze* - Pro, 92

In the challenge to earn the Key to the Glittering Tower – bestowed upon the High Elf team allowing the fewest touchdowns in a complete cycle – the winner is Valinor Rams coached by babelfilm. Congratulations!

The final standings were as follows:

Touchdowns Allowed:

1. Valinor Rams* - 5
  2. Slik-Butikken* - 7
  3. Eataine Sea Guard* - 8
  4. ... the Aristocrats!* - 9
  5. To Heir is Elven* - 11

Thank you all for participating in this, our 10th season of play. I look forward to seeing you all again for Season XI – the last of the recruitment cycle with special challenges planned for Wood Elves! Tentatively scheduled to begin on November 1st.

Pizzamogul.

Jump to: