44 coaches online • Server time: 15:26
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
pizzamogul

Post   Posted: Oct 24, 2006 - 05:19 Reply with quote Back to top

A leaf twisted in the light autumn breeze, spinning its way down towards the forest floor before coming to an abrupt rest upon the knee of Eherin Quietstream. Eherin had been scanning the forest edge around the glade that had served as his home’s ‘doorstep’ before looking down at this signal of a new season’s arrival. He plucked the leaf from his leg, turned it over to inspect both sides before allowing it to continue on to its journey’s end, and stood up from the gnarled root of the Oak tree upon which he had been seated. A rustling on the nearside of the creek drew his attention.

The oldest of all the forests of the Old World, its most ancient trees having grown from saplings seeded by the Old Ones’ servants, Athel Loren is a mystical place whose shadow stretches far across the land. Whether it was the Old Ones that granted strange life to these woods, or perhaps the coming of Chaos that awoke the trees, it is impossible to say. All that can be said is that in the dawn of time, the trees began to think in a way that trees are not meant to, and that they learned of feelings such as anger and hate.

A parting of branches alerted him to his son’s return. In his right arm, Ashtith held a rare mushroom called a Porcupine’s Cower – so called because of the soft “quills” which covered the surface of the oblong mass. Upon seeing his father, he held the find aloft in both hands and beamed with pride, “Look father, as big as an Orc’s head!”

“Quite a prize!” Eherin placed his arm around his son’s shoulder and they walked towards the entrance to home. “I was about to worry – you’ve been gone many days,” he said half-joking.

Ashtith chuckled, “Well worth the wait for what is the Autumn Feast without one of these?” He patted the mushroom lovingly as if it were a pet. “Come father, let us prepare the stew.”

The forest of Athel Loren defies the natural laws of the world, and time flows strangely within its bounds. An individual that treks under the dark boughs for what may only seem like a couple of hours may, if he survives, return home to find that 100 years have passed. Equally, one might wander lost within Athel Loren for decades, only to find that scant minutes have passed in the outside world. It is more alive than any normal forest, and landmarks and glades shift and move. What was open clearing one night may be heavily wooded the next morning, and pathways often disappear or turn back on themselves within hours.

After a week’s preparation and another week of indulgent celebration, Eherin sat with Ashtith at the end of one of the great tables in the community hall. The din of a hundred conversations roared around them in the softly lit cavern. The father finally worked up the courage to ask his son the question that had been on his mind for many days, “Will you be leaving again this year to participate in that sport?” Although the question was directed at Ashtith, Eherin stared intently into his still half-full plate.

Ashtith allowed his shoulders to sink and let out a brief sigh, for he was all too familiar with the “lecture” that was to ensue.

Throughout Athel Loren are the magical halls of the Elven lords. These places are filled with ghostly music, laughter that sounds like the wind blowing through trees in autumn, and soft glowing light. The mighty entrance doors to the Elven halls are woven from the trunks of ancient trees or delve into the turf of the hillside – they are hidden to those the Elves do not welcome, though outsiders might pass within a few paces of such portals.

Those that enter through one of these strange gateways find themselves in a grand, beautiful cavern deep below the tree or hill. Roots can be seen far above, curving down from the roof of the hall to form elegant, interweaving pillars. Elegant lanterns adorn the hall filled with tiny, flitting, glowing figures. Here the Wood Elves feast and celebrate the natural cycles of the forest, holding grand banquets of woodland game and free-flowing, intoxicating Elven wines. The halls are alive with wild dancing, lilting laughter, and melodic music. Boy children taken from the lands around the forest, destined never to grow old, joyfully serve their graceful Elven masters. It is not unheard of for outsiders, such as Bretonnian Questing Knights, to join an Elven feast on occasion, but it is a foolish individual indeed that would eat or drink the foodstuffs of the Elves without invitation.

“Father, you know of the boredom that consumes me during these colder days.” Ashtith began to plead his case but his father cut him off.

“The danger of that sport is a foolish way to seek excitement,” Eherin scolded his son. “For Fear of Kurnous, you hardly wear any armor at all!” Heads turned along the table as the uncharacteristic outburst increased in volume.

Ashtith took notice of the unwanted attention and tried to calm the situation. “Please father, you’re making a scene,” he almost whispered.

Capricious and unpredictable, the Wood Elves have been likened to a force of nature, neither truly good nor evil. Athel Loren and the Wood Elves are far removed from simple comparison with the values held by other races. Like a placid lake, the Wood Elves can appear serene, beautiful, and enchanting, or as frightening and destructive as a storm. For every intruder that the Wood Elves guide out of Athel Loren, another is slain without question or remorse and left where he falls to be claimed by the forest. Bones and skulls can often be seen on the outskirts of Athel Loren, many with arrows protruding from ribs or embedded in eye-sockets, before they are obscured and covered by twisting roots and undergrowth or taken away by forest animals.

“Is there no talking you out of this?” Eherin pleaded with his son as the pair stood in the glade later that same evening. “Such an unwarranted risk to take, Ashtith. I fear I shall not see you again alive,” Eherin allowed uncharacteristic emotion to cause his voice to break as he spoke the words.

Ashtith hoisted his pack onto one shoulder and then worked his left arm through the other strap. “Don’t worry father,” he worked up a smile and tried his best to allay Eherin’s concern. “I am fast… faster than anyone else on the pitch, danger can’t catch me. And I am an elf of Athel Loren - a foe to be feared!” Ashtith turned and began his hike through the forest seeking his fame and glory beyond.

Unparalleled archers and almost unnaturally stealthy, the Wood Elves are a deadly foe to face. Those that they slay will rarely have even glimpsed their enemy before being struck down by unerringly accurate arrows from the dense woods. Swift and silent, the Wood Elves erupt from the trees in sudden bursts of savagery, cutting down their enemies ruthlessly before vanishing like ghosts into the depths of the forest.

“Goodbye, my son.” Eherin called out to Ashtith as he disappeared behind bouncing branches. Eherin slumped down upon the gnarled root of an Oak tree and peered at the forest’s edge. While he sat, a brown leaf twisted in the chill autumn breeze, spinning its way down towards the forest floor before coming to a gentle rest upon his knee. Eherin hung his head and began to weep.

Post   Posted: Nov 08, 2006 - 19:16 Reply with quote Back to top

E.L.F. Season XI Snapshot Standings

25 active teams after the first week of play in Season XI with 13 of them Wood Elves. startrek.nl jumps out to the early lead with a score of 330. Two other teams, Memorium and Mirkwood Beavers, give chase with scores in the 200’s. 6 other teams with point totals over the century mark already!

Please check your scores – a few coaches made some minor errors in addition. Don’t forget that your opponents TD’s subtract from your score! Also, your casualty total comes from the x/x/x Casualties line underneath the Fanfactor change line on the match summary – I noticed a few instances of coaches not giving themselves full credit. If you’re uncertain about anything regarding the scoring, let me know.

The league standings are as follows:

Overall (Team Name – Race, Total):

1. startrek.nl - Wood, 330
  2. Memorium - Wood, 272
  3. Mirkwood Beavers - Wood, 254
  4. Temple Of Jericho - High, 187
  5. Idolen's Woodies - Wood, 181
  6. Hangover ELF - Wood, 169
  7. Eataine Sea Guard - High, 153
  8. Bloodflower - Wood, 136
  9. Eataine Ithiltaens - High, 104
  10. Forest Fools - Wood, 66
  11. Pro Elf and I Vote! - Pro, 52
  12. Fforestcynfrinachol - Wood, 51
  13. Cothique Cougars - High, 35
  14. Happy Happy TreeHuggers - Wood, 29
  15. Stinging Cherries - Pro, 26
  16. Leafblowers - Wood, 24
  17. Underdark Nightmares - Dark, 10
  18. woodland fawns - Wood, 10
  19. Albion Circus - Wood, 8
  20. Endecha - Dark, 0
  21. Dark Crag Executioners - Dark, 0
  22. Marienburg Sea Elves - Pro, 0
  23. Pine Crags Waywatchers - Wood, 0
  24. L-plates - Pro, 0
  25. Valinor Rams - High, 0

Categories:

1. Idolen's Woodies - Wood, 144
  2. startrek.nl – Wood, 84
  3. Memorium - Wood, 57
  4. Pro Elf and I Vote! - Pro, 46
  5. Memorium - Wood, 76

In the endeavor to gain membership in the Order of the Willow – bestowed upon the Wood Elf team scoring the most touchdowns in E.L.F. scored matches in Season XI – the standings are as follows:

1. startrek.nl - 35
  2. Mirkwood Beavers - 20
  3. Memorium - 15
  4. Bloodflower - 13
  5. Idolen's Woodies - 11
  6. Forest Fools - 10
  7. Fforestcynfrinachol - 4
  8. Happy Happy TreeHuggers - 4
  9. woodland fawns - 3
  10. Leafblowers - 2
  11. Hangover ELF - 0
  12. Albion Circus - 0
  13. Pine Crags Waywatchers - 0

Still lots and lots of time to get your team involved. Go to the group page to join. If you’re already signed up, get listed in the scoring thread and start playing. Wood Elf teams wanted!

Post   Posted: Nov 08, 2006 - 19:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Can I point out.... I kinda like my Temple of Jericho being at exactly 187 points. Kinda shows you what to expect.

__Synn
MightyQuinn

Post   Posted: Nov 08, 2006 - 19:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Synn wrote:
Can I point out.... I kinda like my Temple of Jericho being at exactly 187 points. Kinda shows you what to expect.

__Synn

My first E.L.F. season, so I am a bit confused by why 187 is what you would expect ???
shadow46x2

Post   Posted: Nov 09, 2006 - 01:53 Reply with quote Back to top

MightyQuinn wrote:
Synn wrote:

__Synn

My first E.L.F. season, so I am a bit confused by why 187 is what you would expect ???

google is your friend...

specifically police codes Wink

--j

ImageImage
Synn

Post   Posted: Nov 09, 2006 - 02:16 Reply with quote Back to top

187 = police code for homicide.

__Synn
Idolen

Post   Posted: Nov 09, 2006 - 04:09 Reply with quote Back to top

How about those EMU.... are they still around or have we scared them off?????
I mean it's always nice to get your points doubled Smile

Post   Posted: Nov 09, 2006 - 04:16 Reply with quote Back to top

I can think of a group you can fight that fit the qualities of EMU....

__Synn
**The real MU
pizzamogul

Post   Posted: Nov 14, 2006 - 23:36 Reply with quote Back to top

32 active teams after the 2nd week of play in Season XI with 14 of them Wood Elves. startrek.nl remains in the early lead with a score of 365 in the overall. Temple Of Jericho with 294 leads the next five having scores in the 200’s. 6 other teams with point totals over the century mark.

Three categories (C, D, and E) changed hands in the past week. No cycles completed as of yet.

Still a few teams listed in the scoring thread yet to report any matches. Drop what you’re doing in real life and get playing those E.L.F. games! Also, more than a couple E.L.F. teams have already been forced into retirement this season… ease into it guys!

The current league standings are as follows:

1. startrek.nl - Wood, 365
  2. Temple Of Jericho - High, 294
  3. Memorium - Wood, 274
  4. Mirkwood Beavers - Wood, 254
  5. Eataine Sea Guard - High, 235
  6. Idolen's Woodies - Wood, 211
  7. Bloodflower - Wood, 192
  8. Shadow Adepts - Dark, 186
  9. Hangover ELF - Wood, 169
  10. Eataine Ithiltaens - High, 141
  11. Happy Happy TreeHuggers - Wood, 136
  12. Stony Man Doctrine - Pro, 122
  13. Stinging Cherries - Pro, 78
  14. Hawkheim Harlequins - Pro, 78
  15. Fforestcynfrinachol - Wood, 77
  16. ELF Nights - Wood, 73
  17. Cursed Compass Corsairs - Dark, 69
  18. Forest Fools - Wood, 66
  19. Pro Elf and I Vote! - Pro, 58
  20. Underdark Nightmares - Dark, 46
  21. L-plates - Pro, 41
  22. Cothique Cougars - High, 35
  23. Nice Little Trees - Pro, 33
  24. Albion Circus - Wood, 32
  25. Leafblowers - Wood, 24
  26. woodland fawns - Wood, 10
  27. A Sound Proposition - Pro, 4
  28. Endecha - Dark, 0
  29. Dark Crag Executioners - Dark, 0
  30. Marienburg Sea Elves - Pro, 0
  31. Pine Crags Waywatchers - Wood, 0
  32. Valinor Rams - High, 0

Categories:

1. Idolen's Woodies - Wood, 148
  2. startrek.nl – Wood, 84
  3. startrek.nl – Wood, 66
  4. Bloodflower - Wood, 70
  5. Eataine Sea Guard - High, 78

In the endeavor to gain membership in the Order of the Willow – bestowed upon the Wood Elf team scoring the most touchdowns in E.L.F. scored matches in Season XI – the standings are as follows:

1. startrek.nl - 41
  2. Mirkwood Beavers - 20
  3. Bloodflower - 20
  4. Memorium - 15
  5. Idolen's Woodies - 14
  6. Hangover ELF - 12
  7. Forest Fools - 10
  8. Happy Happy TreeHuggers - 9
  9. Fforestcynfrinachol - 8
  10. ELF Nights - 7
  11. woodland fawns - 3
  12. Albion Circus - 3
  13. Leafblowers - 2
  14. Pine Crags Waywatchers - 0

Still lots and lots of time to get your team involved. Go to the group page to join. If you’re already signed up, get listed in the scoring thread and start playing. Still lots and lots of time for you to get your Wood Elf team involved!

Post   Posted: Nov 15, 2006 - 13:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Idolen wrote:
How about those EMU.... are they still around or have we scared them off?????
I mean it's always nice to get your points doubled Smile

im pretty sure emu is deader than the elves we used to hunt. i took part in season 4 (came 3rd) and was a goblin for the disasterous season 5 (which faded out due to lack of interest). i vaugely remember seeing an emu reloaded but was never interested enough to even look into it.
imo emu was finnished by the fact that there were so many inferior imitation groups including but not limited to, my own dmu and the kaos horde gathering that im sad to say i was a part of setting up (sorry). too many weak copies made the whole idea grow old and tired and bunnypuncher had no interest (as far as i know) in trying to keep it alive.

Post   Posted: Nov 16, 2006 - 21:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, it seems to be a hard time for meta gaming groups.
The league of heroic failure has gone, too.

pizzamogul

Post   Posted: Nov 22, 2006 - 14:37 Reply with quote Back to top

39 active teams after the 3rd week of play in Season XI with 19 of them Wood Elves. So many teams in fact that I had to rework my spreadsheet program to fit them all in!

startrek.nl remains in the early overall lead by pushing its score over the 400 mark with a completed cycle. Temple Of Jericho and Stony Man Doctrine each give chase with scores in the 300’s and needing 3 matches to complete their cycles. 11 teams with scores in the 200’s and 4 others warming up with point totals over the century mark.

Three categories (A, C and D) changed hands in the past week.

Two cycles completed: startrek.nl coached by Rijssiej and Glennshire Woodpeckers coached by S.Arson. Both teams are wood elves and as such have their seats reserved in the Order of the Ash - one of Season XI’s special challenges for Wood Elf team. Congratulations!

In other noteworthy news, coach Manbush wanted to point out a match in which his Pro Elves, Stony Man Doctrine, not only forced a Khemri team to concede a match but also forced them into retirement! Score one for the good guys.

The current league standings are as follows (* - denotes a completed cycle):

1. startrek.nl* - Wood, 410
  2. Temple Of Jericho - High, 359
  3. Stony Man Doctrine - Pro, 303
  4. Hangover ELF - Wood, 298
  5. ELF Nights - Wood, 285
  6. Eataine Sea Guard - High, 276
  7. Bloodflower - Wood, 276
  8. Memorium - Wood, 274
  9. Forest Fools - Wood, 259
  10. Mirkwood Beavers - Wood, 254
  11. Glennshire Woodpeckers* - Wood, 240
  12. Shadow Adepts - Dark, 238
  13. Idolen's Woodies - Wood, 228
  14. Epping Forest Guardians - Wood, 206
  15. Happy Happy TreeHuggers - Wood, 190
  16. Eataine Ithiltaens - High, 172
  17. Hawkheim Harlequins - Pro, 165
  18. Stinging Cherries - Pro, 128
  19. NYC Giants - Dark, 97
  20. Marienburg Sea Elves - Pro, 91
  21. Fforestcynfrinachol - Wood, 77
  22. Cursed Compass Corsairs - Dark, 69
  23. Leafblowers - Wood, 61
  24. Pro Elf and I Vote! - Pro, 58
  25. Cothique Cougars - High, 57
  26. Even Silence Speaks - Wood, 50
  27. Fernwood Four Leafs - Wood, 48
  28. Underdark Nightmares - Dark, 46
  29. L-plates - Pro, 41
  30. Nice Little Trees - Pro, 33
  31. Albion Circus - Wood, 32
  32. woodland fawns - Wood, 20
  33. A Sound Proposition - Pro, 4
  34. Endecha - Dark, 0
  35. Dark Crag Executioners - Dark, 0
  36. Pine Crags Waywatchers - Wood, 0
  37. Valinor Rams - High, 0
  38. Soul Caliburs - High, 0
  39. Warriors of Gaia - Wood, 0

Categories:

1. Temple Of Jericho - High, 162
  2. startrek.nl* – Wood, 84
  3. ELF Nights - Wood, 77
  4. Hangover ELF - Wood, 75
  5. Eataine Sea Guard - High, 78

ImageIn the endeavor to gain membership in the Order of the Willow – bestowed upon the Wood Elf team scoring the most touchdowns in E.L.F. scored matches in Season XI – the standings are as follows:

1. startrek.nl* - 51
  2. Glennshire Woodpeckers* - 29
  3. Forest Fools - 27
  4. Bloodflower - 24
  5. Hangover ELF - 22
  6. ELF Nights - 22
  7. Mirkwood Beavers - 20
  8. Epping Forest Guardians - 17
  9. Idolen's Woodies - 17
  10. Memorium - 15
  11. Happy Happy TreeHuggers - 15
  12. Leafblowers - 14
  13. Fforestcynfrinachol - 8
  14. Even Silence Speaks - 7
  15. woodland fawns - 6
  16. Fernwood Four Leafs - 4
  17. Albion Circus - 3
  18. Pine Crags Waywatchers - 0
  19. Warriors of Gaia - 0

Still lots and lots of time to get your team involved. Go to the group page to join. If you’re already signed up, get listed in the scoring thread and start playing. Still actively recruiting Wood Elf teams (and other elves)!

Post   Posted: Nov 28, 2006 - 21:32 Reply with quote Back to top

40 active teams after the 4th week of play in Season XI with 19 of them Wood Elves. So far, this season has been one of the most widely participated and competitive in recent history!

startrek.nl remains in the early overall lead with a score of 444. Shadow Adepts takes over the 2nd spot still needing one match to complete its cycle and 7 other teams are close behind with scores over the 300 mark.. 5 teams with scores in the 200’s and 6 others just getting rolling with point totals over the century mark.

Two categories (D & E) changed hands in the past week. Category E’s score of 102 is already a new record beating the old mark of 93 – both set by startrek.nl!

More cycles completed:These teams are wood elves and as such have their seats reserved in the Order of the Ash - one of Season XI’s special challenges for Wood Elf team.
Congratulations!

1. startrek.nl* - Wood, 444
  2. Shadow Adepts - Dark, 381
  3. Memorium* - Wood, 362
  4. Forest Fools* - Wood, 360
  5. Temple Of Jericho - High, 359
  6. ELF Nights* - Wood, 348
  7. Stony Man Doctrine - Pro, 347
  8. Hangover ELF - Wood, 326
  9. Eataine Sea Guard - High, 311
  10. Bloodflower - Wood, 297
  11. Mirkwood Beavers - Wood, 254
  12. Glennshire Woodpeckers* - Wood, 240
  13. Idolen's Woodies - Wood, 228
  14. Epping Forest Guardians - Wood, 206
  15. Happy Happy TreeHuggers - Wood, 199
  16. Pro Elf and I Vote! - Pro, 186
  17. Eataine Ithiltaens - High, 172
  18. Hawkheim Harlequins - Pro, 165
  19. Stinging Cherries - Pro, 144
  20. Marienburg Sea Elves - Pro, 101
  21. NYC Giants - Dark, 97
  22. Leamington Leopards - Pro, 84
  23. Fforestcynfrinachol - Wood, 77
  24. Underdark Nightmares - Dark, 74
  25. woodland fawns - Wood, 74
  26. L-plates - Pro, 71
  27. Cursed Compass Corsairs - Dark, 69
  28. Leafblowers - Wood, 61
  29. Cothique Cougars - High, 57
  30. Even Silence Speaks - Wood, 50
  31. Fernwood Four Leafs - Wood, 48
  32. Nice Little Trees - Pro, 33
  33. Albion Circus - Wood, 32
  34. Endecha - Dark, 28
  35. A Sound Proposition - Pro, 4
  36. Dark Crag Executioners - Dark, 0
  37. Pine Crags Waywatchers - Wood, 0
  38. Valinor Rams - High, 0
  39. Soul Caliburs - High, 0
  40. Warriors of Gaia - Wood, 0

Categories:

3. ELF Nights - Wood, 77
  4. Bloodflower - Wood, 83
  5. startrek.nl* – Wood, 102

1. startrek.nl* - 53
  2. Forest Fools* - 35
  3. Glennshire Woodpeckers* - 29
  4. ELF Nights* - 27
  5. Bloodflower - 26
  6. Hangover ELF - 24
  7. Mirkwood Beavers - 20
  8. Memorium* - 19
  9. Epping Forest Guardians - 17
  10. Idolen's Woodies - 17
  11. Happy Happy TreeHuggers - 16
  12. Leafblowers - 14
  13. woodland fawns - 9
  14. Fforestcynfrinachol - 8
  15. Even Silence Speaks - 7
  17. Albion Circus - 3
  19. Warriors of Gaia - 0

Still lots and lots of time to get your team involved. Go to the group page to join. If you’re already signed up, get listed in the scoring thread and start playing. Still half a season to go - get those Wood Elf teams signed up!

Post   Posted: Nov 30, 2006 - 18:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Looks like ELF is the new EMU in terms of violence!

pizzamogul wrote:
In other noteworthy news, coach Manbush wanted to point out a match in which his Pro Elves, Stony Man Doctrine, not only forced a Khemri team to concede a match but also forced them into retirement! Score one for the good guys.

I have finished doing the hall of fame, with the help of Rijssiej and pizzamogul.

Feel free to use and abuse the artwork in your team fluff.

And please give me any feedback, good or bad.
pizzamogul

Post   Posted: Dec 06, 2006 - 03:22 Reply with quote Back to top

42 active teams after the 5th week of play in Season XI with 19 of them Wood Elves. Halfway home and teams are still joining up!

startrek.nl extends its lead ever so slightly with 3 more points for a top score of 447. Shadow Adepts remains in the 2nd spot and Hangovers ELF jumps into 3rd just 3 points back. 6 other teams chase with scores over the 300 mark. 7 teams with scores in the 200’s and 7 others over the century mark.

startrek.nl takes over Category C – the only one to change hands this week.

More cycles completed:
Hangovers ELF, wood elves, completes the cycle and have their seats reserved in the Order of the Ash - one of Season XI’s special challenges for Wood Elf teams. Congratulations!

Also, Pro Elf and I Vote! becomes the 1st non-woodies to complete the cycle in this Season XI.

1. startrek.nl* - Wood, 447
  2. Shadow Adepts - Dark, 381
  3. Hangover ELF* - Wood, 378
  4. Memorium* - Wood, 373
  5. Forest Fools* - Wood, 363
  6. Temple Of Jericho - High, 359
  7. ELF Nights* - Wood, 348
  8. Stony Man Doctrine - Pro, 347
  9. Eataine Sea Guard - High, 320
  10. Bloodflower - Wood, 297
  11. Pro Elf and I Vote!* - Pro, 258
  12. Happy Happy TreeHuggers - Wood, 255
  13. Mirkwood Beavers - Wood, 254
  14. Glennshire Woodpeckers* - Wood, 240
  15. Idolen's Woodies - Wood, 228
  16. Epping Forest Guardians - Wood, 206
  17. Mothers of Invention! - Dark, 187
  18. Eataine Ithiltaens - High, 172
  19. Hawkheim Harlequins - Pro, 165
  20. Stinging Cherries - Pro, 144
  21. Leamington Leopards - Pro, 142
  22. ChanElf No.6 - Pro, 112
  23. Marienburg Sea Elves - Pro, 101
  24. NYC Giants - Dark, 97
  25. woodland fawns - Wood, 82
  26. Fforestcynfrinachol - Wood, 77
  27. Underdark Nightmares - Dark, 74
  28. L-plates - Pro, 71
  29. Cursed Compass Corsairs - Dark, 69
  30. Soul Caliburs - High, 63
  31. Leafblowers - Wood, 61
  32. Cothique Cougars - High, 57
  33. Even Silence Speaks - Wood, 50
  34. Fernwood Four Leafs - Wood, 48
  35. Nice Little Trees - Pro, 33
  36. Albion Circus - Wood, 32
  37. Endecha - Dark, 28
  38. A Sound Proposition - Pro, 4
  39. Dark Crag Executioners - Dark, 0
  40. Pine Crags Waywatchers - Wood, 0
  41. Valinor Rams - High, 0
  42. Warriors of Gaia - Wood, 0

Categories:

3. startrek.nl* – Wood, 79
  4. Bloodflower - Wood, 83
  5. startrek.nl* – Wood, 102

1. startrek.nl* - 52
  2. Forest Fools* - 37
  3. Hangover ELF* - 29
  4. Glennshire Woodpeckers* - 29
  5. ELF Nights* - 27
  6. Bloodflower - 26
  7. Happy Happy TreeHuggers - 22
  8. Memorium* - 21
  9. Mirkwood Beavers - 20
  10. Idolen's Woodies - 17
  11. Epping Forest Guardians - 17
  12. Leafblowers - 14
  13. woodland fawns - 10
  14. Fforestcynfrinachol - 8
  15. Even Silence Speaks - 7
  17. Albion Circus - 3
  19. Warriors of Gaia - 0

Still lots and lots of time to get your team involved. Go to the group page to join. If you’re already signed up, get listed in the scoring thread and start playing. Wood Elf teams (an other elves too) can still sign up - half a season still to go!

Jump to: