34 coaches online • Server time: 16:05
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Wuhan

Post   Posted: Feb 09, 2004 - 11:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Wuhan’s killed list, during opening game of Cup2 match
3 dwarfs killed in, http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&op=view&id=162392

While I killed 2 dwarfs with guard, my opponent requested to kill his niggled, star player trollslayer. Bent, +AG, Guard, Mighty Blow, Tackle
My fans quickly invaded the pitch and complied.

Wuhans 2nd Cup game Vs Bunny Puncher, 8cas (3/2/3)
Fungus the Loon, failed a block and died of a heart attack.
#7 Morthrog Manglebone (Death) Ogre killed by a foul, a DP J
Ogre: Block, Pro, Tackle

In 3rd cup game we got 4 SI dwarfs, and No kills. Vs Brother Marius

Cup Game 4. BGC got 4SI, 2Chaosdwarfs, 2 hobgoblins. A hobgob killed himself trying to passblock and apoth saved him.

Cup game 5, BGC vs Luk’s Chaos (STR226!) should be a bloody match. 9Cas, 8BH,0,1Kill
Killed a freebooter named “A snack for Wuhan” on the opening block. DP’s got caught 4 times but argued the call 3 times! He didn’t even need to use his apoth!

Cup game 6, BGC vs Navdi’s Orcs (Str216) BGC received, and blitzed with the mino, Double skulls. Wait he’s a Pro, Double Pow! He Piles on, and Kills an Orc Blitzer, apoth saves him. Then a few more BGC players pile on and BH a Black orc and SI a Black orc the Same turn! Final cas score (5,2,3)

<Calador|AFK> omg wuhan, you are not only playing dirty, you really just want to destroy the opponent... remind me NEVER to play against you.. not with any team
<Calador|AFK> sad to hear a coach bragging about having destroying as first priority
<asperon> Calador|AFK: isn't that a known fact?
<Calador|AFK> I know he is dirty, but watching his match vs korkrest and reading what he writes actually makes me sick
<asperon> ok
<xJx> actually wu tries to win matches too
<Calador|AFK> I've seen deathgerbil more determined to win than wuhan
<Calador|AFK> and that says a lot
Chappy

Post   Posted: Feb 10, 2004 - 04:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Ahh Wuhan.....the hardest workin' man in FUMBBL......and hardest hitting...Smile
odi

Post   Posted: Mar 17, 2004 - 08:02 Reply with quote Back to top

I know wuhan usually leaves the opposing team in bits and pieces. But he's a fun guy to play against (if you don't mind rebuilding your team a bit). I've played him a couple of times. I don't really know if he was laughing with me or at me, but it was fun Smile
And with a winning % of 65, he's getting more wins than me atleast.
Surtur

Post   Posted: Mar 17, 2004 - 09:15 Reply with quote Back to top

...and me Smile

Post   Posted: Mar 17, 2004 - 09:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Bah, it's easy to kill with a chaos team, we all can do that. But I challenge you to coach a goblin team bloodier than mine. They tried to nerf down my trolls. They killed all my +ag goblins. Still, Scandinavian Hunks are going as strong as ever.

In 41 games they have inflicted 48 kills. And that doesn't count the numerous diving tackled kills. Nor kills by their huge fan base, ff20 currently. Their casualty difference is +100, making them the most brutal goblin team ever. All this, and they have a win percentage of 59% as well.

Try to beat that Very Happy
 Jump to: