42 coaches online • Server time: 12:46
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Zombie69

Post   Posted: Feb 11, 2010 - 16:33 Reply with quote Back to top

According to the calendar, the Fumbbl Tour TR150 should now be open for applications, but there's no news item yet. Did somebody forget?

Last edited by Zombie69 on Feb 11, 2010 - 16:47; edited 1 time in total
CircularLogic

Post   Posted: Feb 11, 2010 - 16:35 Reply with quote Back to top

You mean the FUMBBL Tour(TM) TR 150?
Frankenstein

Post   Posted: Feb 11, 2010 - 16:47 Reply with quote Back to top

According to Purplechest's schedule on this WIKI-page, Zombie is right indeed.

Probably starting soon, a slight delay, I guess, which seems understandable, considering all the tournaments currently running.

Last edited by Frankenstein on Feb 11, 2010 - 16:49; edited 1 time in total
Zombie69

Post   Posted: Feb 11, 2010 - 16:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Yes, i meant the Tour, sorry. Edited the first post to reflect this.
Zombie69

Post   Posted: Feb 11, 2010 - 22:14 Reply with quote Back to top

The tournament calendar also shows registrations as starting yesterday : http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=calendar
maysrill

Post   Posted: Feb 12, 2010 - 14:10 Reply with quote Back to top

I was also awaiting some sort of announcement of sign-ups. I have a team all trimmed and waiting.

Not a big deal since there's 5 more days to the draw and a lot else going on, but an official thumbs-up would be welcome Smile

Author of Firehurler (Twinborn Trilogy Book #1), Aethersmith (Book #2), Sourcethief (Book #3)
CircularLogic

Post   Posted: Feb 12, 2010 - 14:13 Reply with quote Back to top

I have the word from PurpleChest:
There will be an announcement today. I will try to make sure though, that teams submitted prior to the announcement are not excluded.
PurpleChest

Post   Posted: Feb 12, 2010 - 14:41
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

the FUMBBL Tour is here:

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=4882

you are correct in saying that the period of applications for the first event has begun.

That event is going to be run at TR150.

And no, no one forgot.

But thank you for your concern. Interesting how your assumption is carelessness, and not illness, RL troubles, internet issues, pressure of work, crowding of fumbbl news page and competition from other formats for exposure or any other reason.

Nice to know if i get run over by a bus someday, you will be sitting in front of a PC somehwere cursing me for not runing the adverts i CHOOSE to run for a fumbbl tournament format, and assuming it is due to negative character traits. Thanks again.

Post   Posted: Feb 12, 2010 - 15:04 Reply with quote Back to top

damn you and your rl....... ; p
Araznaroth

Post   Posted: Feb 12, 2010 - 15:23 Reply with quote Back to top

The bus is just late, happens all the time. (hope its not because it ran over PurpleChest) Very Happy
Juff

Post   Posted: Feb 12, 2010 - 15:57 Reply with quote Back to top

PurpleChest wrote:
the FUMBBL Tour is here:

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=4882

you are correct in saying that the period of applications for the first event has begun.

That event is going to be run at TR150.

And no, no one forgot.

But thank you for your concern. Interesting how your assumption is carelessness, and not illness, RL troubles, internet issues, pressure of work, crowding of fumbbl news page and competition from other formats for exposure or any other reason.

Nice to know if i get run over by a bus someday, you will be sitting in front of a PC somehwere cursing me for not runing the adverts i CHOOSE to run for a fumbbl tournament format, and assuming it is due to negative character traits. Thanks again.

Rest assured this is most likely an application of Occam's Razor rather than a scathing commentary on the expectations you've set Wink
On1

Post   Posted: Feb 12, 2010 - 16:30 Reply with quote Back to top

./me runs over purplechest with the fumbbl tour bus! then sets it in reverse and does it again!!
Grod

Post   Posted: Feb 12, 2010 - 16:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Well I hope your doing OK buddy, and thanks for all the work in the fantastic tournaments (even if I never manage to get past the third-or-so round).

Oscar Wilde
Zombie69

Post   Posted: Feb 12, 2010 - 18:03 Reply with quote Back to top

If i had said "maybe the admin died or got crippled and couldn't post the news item", you would have said "nice of you to automatically assume such things, rather than just having forgotten".

Besides, one of the Minors last year was never played because the admin forgot to run it. I was just trying to make sure this didn't happen again, you grumpy old man!
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Feb 12, 2010 - 18:19 Reply with quote Back to top

<3 PC.
 Jump to: