42 coaches online • Server time: 18:31
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Enigma179

Post   Posted: Sep 21, 2010 - 14:48 Reply with quote Back to top

I think I've figured out the rules reasonably well in my games against myself, and now it's time to go out into the big world of Fumbbl and take someone else on. My timezone is GMT+8 (Beijing) and I play a Skaven team that's completely new.

So yeah, if you think you can get a game that fits both your timezone and +8, just post below and maybe we can set something up!
Diddyboy

Post   Posted: Sep 21, 2010 - 14:52 Reply with quote Back to top

welcome to fumbble. i hope you got a ircclient and been getting on fummble.net. most time of the night you can get a game if you hang around abit
Shraaaag

Post   Posted: Sep 21, 2010 - 15:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome to FUMBBL.

Diddyboy wrote:
welcome to fumbble. i hope you got a ircclient and been getting on fummble.net. most time of the night you can get a game if you hang around abit

The irc server is on irc.fumbbl.com (don't think there is such a thing as fummble.net)

Post   Posted: Sep 21, 2010 - 15:10
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

Shraaaag wrote:
don't think there is such a thing as fummble.net

Well, sort of (if you allow for liberal correction of mispelling).

The FUMBBL IRC Network is called FUMBBLNet, even if it's only a single IRC server. It's just something that needs to be set.

But either way, the IRC URI is irc.fumbbl.com as Shraaaag stated.
nin

Post   Posted: Sep 21, 2010 - 15:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome.

As you can get bi the hints, irc is the most handy way to get games and there is an Academy chanel where you could get started. Apart from irc clients, there is a Java applet you can use at first, until you get a bit used and manage to instal and configure things.

If you can't get into chat, you have the option to chek Gamefinder for other teams looking for games and use the mesage sistem (there must be a button/link somewhere in your page, probably up right) to contact the coaches. But this method is less reliable (you have to refresh the page to notice incoming mesages).
bxnyc

Post   Posted: Sep 21, 2010 - 15:46 Reply with quote Back to top

If you are just looking for sit and go matches in your time zone, ranked might be a bit easier to find them in. and you should be able to find some of our great down under community members for games Smile
 Jump to: