46 coaches online • Server time: 14:38
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Overhamsteren

Post   Posted: Mar 02, 2011 - 12:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Just two things I thought about.

Implement a notifier function in the client that sounds despite muting the other sounds. Sometimes people do other stuff when it's not their turn and then it would be useful to alert them if they don't notice that they have to make a decision.

And then I would like to ask if it's planned to make more damage animations and sounds, like skeletons/treemen crunching and pieces of bone/wood instead of blood when they get knocked out. Dark blood for zombies/lizards. Etc.

I can't do it and understand if it's low priority(or no priority) but just wondered if it's something you would do in the future. I know some people play without sound but I think it gives a pretty fun mood for the game.

Also more spectator commands would be cool. Very Happy

Thanks to the BBRC for all the great work you did.
Naru1981

Post   Posted: Mar 02, 2011 - 12:08 Reply with quote Back to top

would be nice but can't see it being much of a priority at moment as still alot of bugs to be sorted.
Also i have played a few coaches who have the volume on mute for a reason. Thus adding a sound anyway defeats the object.
As for players doing other stuff. We all know players do this and it's something we will just have to live with.
Garion

Post   Posted: Mar 02, 2011 - 12:59 Reply with quote Back to top

TO add to that list, when spectators cheer or boo it would be nice if there was a comic booc speech bubble appeared in the bottom righht corner coming from the spectator icon saying boo of ref or what ever they say. I dont play with sound because some of them are annoying nand i usually play when my kids asleep. again though obviously i know this is a very low priority.

Post   Posted: Mar 02, 2011 - 13:36 Reply with quote Back to top

I would like a sound for a failed foul, as its not always clear its been done, unless you are looking at notes

Post   Posted: Mar 03, 2011 - 02:17 Reply with quote Back to top

mr-maverick wrote:
I would like a sound for a failed foul, as its not always clear its been done, unless you are looking at notes

A voice shouting WEAK SAUCE!

Thanks to the BBRC for all the great work you did.
t0tem

Post   Posted: Mar 03, 2011 - 02:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Overhamsteren wrote:
mr-maverick wrote:

A voice shouting WEAK SAUCE!

LOL

Post   Posted: Mar 03, 2011 - 06:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Garion wrote:
TO add to that list, when spectators cheer or boo it would be nice if there was a comic booc speech bubble appeared in the bottom righht corner coming from the spectator icon saying boo of ref or what ever they say. I dont play with sound because some of them are annoying nand i usually play when my kids asleep. again though obviously i know this is a very low priority.

This! =)

SL
 Jump to: