48 coaches online • Server time: 00:20
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post War Drums?goto Post Learning BB in YouTu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
kurre

Post   Posted: Jul 21, 2004 - 22:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Anyone thinking about starting a league/tournament for old unranked teams or know any leagues looking for coaches?

Ive got a couple of old unranked teams that i want to recycle but most leagues are for newstarted teams only.

I know i could start one myself, but i feel i dont have the time to administrate a league with my work, puppy dog and i also got a baby soon to come in about two weeks. I make time to play some bloodbowl but thats all.

Someone started a Old world Cup that was a very nice tournament, but after i made the playoffs the tournament suddently dissapered.

Well, think thats about it, now get started creating a tournament just for me Smile
Renegade

Post   Posted: Jul 21, 2004 - 22:23 Reply with quote Back to top

The Old World Cup was my tournament. It mysteriously disappeared. I've re-started the King KO and will shortly be creating a tournament for larger teams in the U division. I experienced a few problems during the OWC with coaches dropping out and not completing the 3 games necessary for the group phase so I'll have a think about how this next competition is going to run. I doubt it'll include a group phase. Its most likely to include a large qualifying phase with the top 32 teams going through to a straight knockout.
Tinkywinky

Post   Posted: Jul 22, 2004 - 00:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Blutballas cup:
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=281

has a 175 cap for the next tournament I think.

Post 22 Posted: Oct 15, 2004 - 15:27 Reply with quote Back to top

The UMT is in it's 2nd season and needs to recruit two teams to replace dropouts after the 1st round of the 5 round league stage.

We are looking for unranked teams of TR160 or less, but to maintain balance the following are NOT accepted: Human, Dwarf, Chaos Dwarf, Old World, Chaos Pact, Undead or Khemri.

If anyone has a suitable team, would you read the rules on the group page and contact me if you're still interested.

Cheers,
Pad

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=1433
BB-Pad

Post   Posted: Oct 18, 2004 - 12:55 Reply with quote Back to top

BB_Pad wrote:
The UMT is in it's 2nd season and needs to recruit two teams to replace dropouts after the 1st round of the 5 round league stage.

We are looking for unranked teams of TR160 or less, but to maintain balance the following are NOT accepted: Human, Dwarf, Chaos Dwarf, Old World, Chaos Pact, Undead or Khemri.

If anyone has a suitable team, would you read the rules on the group page and contact me if you're still interested.

Cheers,
Pad

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=1433

One more team needed for UMT2, preferably a European coach. Contact me if interested.

Cheers,
Pad
sk8bcn

Post   Posted: Oct 19, 2004 - 11:40 Reply with quote Back to top

I will sooner or later recruit for my own league too. The good point is that any TR is accepted.
 Jump to: