48 coaches online • Server time: 19:36
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post All Star Bowl!goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post test mode doesnt wor...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Which runner candidate should join the Agiltiy Monsters?
Bingi Greasearmor
15%
 15%  [ 3 ]
Auri Hearthwarden
25%
 25%  [ 5 ]
Jongor Stoutfeet
10%
 10%  [ 2 ]
Me!
10%
 10%  [ 2 ]
Macavity
15%
 15%  [ 3 ]
Kill all mens!
25%
 25%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 20

Rabe

Post   Posted: Jul 11, 2012 - 14:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Hello folks,

as mentioned in the latest newsflash, the Agility Monsters are getting closer to employ a new runner, replacing the awesome but lately battered quarterback Aegil "The Cursed One" Ironbones as co-runner for Rhoda.

While the choice will of course be made strictly based on criteria like performance, potential and team compliance, the PR department is nonetheless interested in the fans' point of view. So: Who would you like to see on the Monsters' roster soon?

A) Bingi Greasearmor, a once promising young female tunnel runner, who got claustrophobic beyond help while being trapped in a giant rock worms stomach for three hours.

B) Auri Hearthwarden (female as well), a former temple servant who got bored with running in service of priests and finally ran away.

C) Jongor Stoutfeet, a traveling merchant of ambiguous reputation who specialized in Blood Bowl memorabilia and - according to rumours - underhand betting. The only male candidate as well.

Post   Posted: Jul 11, 2012 - 14:38 Reply with quote Back to top

i'd vote for me, but im already in the team!

Post   Posted: Jul 16, 2012 - 00:26 Reply with quote Back to top

*bump*

It has been rumored head coach Rabe will pick one of the three before the next match! So, who is it going to be?

Jump to: