50 coaches online • Server time: 13:19
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post War Drums?goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post Advice tabletop tour...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Mezir

Post   Posted: Jun 16, 2003 - 04:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Hah! Tremble before the might of the highest ranked halfling team in the NBBA! Get fouled by orcs? We've got plenty of players, foul right back! And kill them with some branches to the noggin'!

We will win! For good! For justice! For big dinners!

Post   Posted: Jun 16, 2003 - 04:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Hilarious! Very Happy
We almost had 5 (!) Orc-Teams btw.
Now even the Norse have got their own division! Cool
Too bad we have no Goblin Team, would have fitted perfectly into the Orc-Division!

Last edited by Frankenstein on %b %16, %2003 - %21:%Jun; edited 1 time in total
locutus

Post   Posted: Jun 16, 2003 - 17:47 Reply with quote Back to top

My dwarfs have just received a beer shipment destined to serve like medicine kit.
We can compromise a part for parties after the matches with the condition that this halflings will control their pies and will keep their hands on their pockets. Twisted Evil
Aequitas

Post   Posted: Jun 18, 2003 - 20:48 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm having no luck getting my game going with Jubaal. I'm always on IRC so he can contact me when he's on, but he hasn't.

It's been over 25+ hours since he was last on IRC, and the 2 times he was on prior to that weren't for very long (was gone an hour, did a check and he had come and gone within the 25 mins I was gone).

If you're reading this Jubaal, let me know what time you're available so that we can get this match going. I don't know what else I can do.

Post   Posted: Jul 14, 2003 - 14:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Aequitas wrote:
I'm having no luck getting my game going with Jubaal. I'm always on IRC so he can contact me when he's on, but he hasn't.

It's been over 25+ hours since he was last on IRC, and the 2 times he was on prior to that weren't for very long (was gone an hour, did a check and he had come and gone within the 25 mins I was gone).

If you're reading this Jubaal, let me know what time you're available so that we can get this match going. I don't know what else I can do.
Aequitas, I had no idea you were trying to get hold of me. Why not try a PM ;o)

Just waiting to play the game against SlĂ­tandi. Which team do you coach because I can't see you on the schedule.

Jubaal
 Jump to: