40 coaches online • Server time: 15:33
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post War Drums?goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post Advice tabletop tour...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Rabe

Post   Posted: May 11, 2013 - 08:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Chainsaw wrote:
Rabe wrote:
Rabe secretly hopes that until then some predictions will have been made for [his] match as well, even though round 2 - thanks to two byes.

Sorry to say it Rabe, I predict a loss for you and Brumbas suffers too.

Don't be sorry. Or if you are, be for the missing explanation for your prediction. ;-P
Personally, I hope for a win (somehow) to then face Quetzls Jungle Fighters next round, which the Monsters' have an incredibly good 2/0/1 record against. Very Happy Wouldn't mind the lizards being hurt (a lot of MNGs are enough) by those CDs they face first a bit as well. No prediction, just humble wishes. Twisted Evil

Post   Posted: May 11, 2013 - 15:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Rabe wrote:
Agility Monsters (me) vs. Clan Moulder Packmaster (Araushnar) has been scheduled for Tuesday, 21:30 bbtime.

You give up 600TV in inducements (wizard, babes, apo, star) to a reasonably built Skaven team. You have no pomber. He has a cpomber. He'll pick off your guys quicker than you pick off his, and he'll have more recovery capability (babes, apo). He'll split you on your drive and steal easily. You may lose by 3 or 4 if he plays aggressively.

Post   Posted: May 11, 2013 - 15:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, that is a punch in the face! Wink
Jeffro

Post   Posted: May 11, 2013 - 17:28 Reply with quote Back to top

I predict that all the people that picked Giging in the Dark to win their qualifier will be shocked and disappointed...

Shocked
Rabe

Post   Posted: May 12, 2013 - 15:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Hehe, thanks Chainsaw, now I am content. Very Happy

And still I hope to prove you wrong... Wink

Post   Posted: May 12, 2013 - 22:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Old Teams Qualifier 4

Many old teams in this qualifier, and several experienced coaches. Some teams will give away a lot of inducements, which can make things quite unpredictable.

My bet is on Halflings, with either Tuerats Tuerats Pas or the Sammiches against San Fran in the final. I would actually bet on the Sammiches, but I'm biaised. Razz

Post   Posted: May 13, 2013 - 00:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Butler Bullfrogs are out! My back up pick, Jimmy Two Heads andthe Rankers are also out!
My new choice is:
Averheim Rangers, as determined by my handy dandy ever-in-my-wallet d20!

As mentioned, Giging in the Dark is out; so we switch to: Bizarre Bazaar!
Black Plagueship is also out, so we replace with Hard Landers!
Johnny_KTOU

Post   Posted: May 13, 2013 - 01:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Don't think a human team will win the forlorn 1 qualifier. Betting they're going get a few cas and will be weakened for the final. A Smack in Da Face will do it I think.
Drrek

Post   Posted: May 13, 2013 - 02:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Johnny_KTOU wrote:
Don't think a human team will win the forlorn 1 qualifier. Betting they're going get a few cas and will be weakened for the final. A Smack in Da Face will do it I think.

Well we know that the finals of the qualifier will be a human team versus a non-human team. Go humans!
Nelphine

Post   Posted: May 13, 2013 - 19:35 Reply with quote Back to top

And another of my teams loses in their first match; since Uisghe Beatha Nosferatu are diced out, we'll switch our pick to Ventrue Lords overcoming all those puny humies in the lower half!
Kam

Post   Posted: May 13, 2013 - 21:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Stunty Qualifier

The Sammiches played and won their first two games almost back to back (\o/ pitch cleared \o/) and are pretty confident for the last two games, despite the injuries. They won the last one with one tree MNG so...

My predictions for the rest of the qualifier:

- Fighting Tu[R]kish will win their 1st game and lose against San Fran.
- I would love to see Maesbury Marauders win against Tuerats, Tuerats pas and play against them round 3 (we have a long rivalry Smile) but my money is on the flings.
- Hobbiton Titans, with only one tree, will lose against Tuerats, Tuerats pas.

As for the final... I don't wanna bet on my team - Nuffle would bite me.

Post   Posted: May 13, 2013 - 22:50 Reply with quote Back to top

The GLT match between oryx and Chainsaw was a wonder of sudden reversals, hard hits, and amazing plays. It appeared several times to be finished in favour of one side or the other, and is an amazing testament to how crazy and wonderful Blood Bowl can be. On the other hand, between oryx whining whenever he wasn't winning and Chainsaw going out of his way to needlessly damage the opposing team when he could have just won, by the end of it I was hoping that somehow neither player would win. Watch the replay, and hopefully the winner gets eliminated soon.
Chainsaw

Post   Posted: May 13, 2013 - 23:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Pitch cleared. 'Nuff said.

Post   Posted: May 13, 2013 - 23:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Chainsaw wrote:
Pitch cleared. 'Nuff said.

I have played you on 10 seperate occasions and like/liked you or I wouldn't bother posting. I enjoyed our first nine matches - on the last game we played it was ok but you whined on about my making less than optimum rolls at times. Ok I thought, maybe just in a bad mood, but now I'm beginning to wonder. Have you undergone some sort of personality transplant? The guy I played in those first nine games would never have naamaed someone or gone out of their way to destroy their team or urinate on someones cornflakes. Sort it out! You're better than that - at least I thought you were...
oryx

Post   Posted: May 13, 2013 - 23:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Have you read any of his match reports malmir? I don't think you know chainsaw as well as you think you do =o
 Jump to: