35 coaches online • Server time: 09:11
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post All Star Bowl!goto Post test mode doesnt wor...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Bascrebolder

Post   Posted: Feb 11, 2005 - 12:00 Reply with quote Back to top

I don’t know if this has been proposed before and I don’t know if it is even possible to achieve within the client but here is my idea:

Starting a tournament with fixed FF and RR’s and double starting cash. People are allowed to take a single player from each of the races allowed in BB now. No big guys, no stars only apo’s allowed.

Even though I’m sure lots and lots of coaches will think it’s a ridiculous idea there may be some (like me) that would like to give it a try. It will certainly get you thinking about choices like do I take the Wardancer or the Wood-elf catcher or do I take the beastman or the Chaos Warrior.

Could someone please tell me if a tournament like this is possible and if there are other coaches that would like to try this?
peikko

Post   Posted: Feb 11, 2005 - 12:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Bascrebolder wrote:
Could someone please tell me if a tournament like this is possible

Not in Fumbbl. If you want to do something like this you can edit team rosters manually and play them outside Fumbbl (with Fumbbl login off in client).
 Jump to: