19 coaches online • Server time: 06:03
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post All Star Bowl!goto Post test mode doesnt wor...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Mar 15, 2015 - 16:24 Reply with quote Back to top

The Lutèce Cup Challenge

Hi all!

The wait is almost over; the second online NAF tournament in our series will begin on Monday, 30th March. We begin our tour around the NAF world with a ruleset from a brilliant French league: The Lutèce Cup.

The rulespack for our tournament can be found here, here, or on the group page. A summary can be found below.

The Lutèce Cup tabletop tournament 2015 took place on the 21/22 March in Paris. You can find more details here and the home of the league here (in French). If you’re French, in France or just interested in great tabletop Blood Bowl, have a look!

Make your team via this link and apply to one of the below groups. The tournament will kick off at 21:00 GMT (22:00 server time) Monday, 30th March.

Coaches wishing to play in European timezones should apply here, North American timezones here, and Australasian timezones here.

The group page has a new FAQ section, and you can ask any questions below. Huge thanks to the Lutèce guys, I hope you’ll enjoy an online taste of their wonderful tournament!

Cheers!

Phil / Goo.

Rulespack Summary

• Non-progression Blood Bowl!
• Team treasury: 1.15 M gold. Teams MUST include an inducement (no Mercs or Wizards)
• Format: 6 games of Swiss in ~ 40 team groups formed according to timezone preference (Europe, America, Australasia), followed by a playoff. The number of groups will depend on applications
• Weekly rounds
• 4 normal skills and 1 double, all selected before game 1

Last edited by Purplegoo on %b %23, %2015 - %19:%Mar; edited 3 times in total
Tripleskull

Post   Posted: Mar 15, 2015 - 17:48 Reply with quote Back to top

lIKE!
Patator

Post   Posted: Mar 15, 2015 - 18:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Great nws ! This one i'll try. But i'm not sure if i get it right :

"The Lutèce Cup tabletop tournament 2015 will take place on the 21/22 March in Paris."

So first there is the tabletop tournament then the online one ?
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Mar 15, 2015 - 20:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Yes. The free ticket was a RTTNAFC thing; other free tickets may be available in the future, and if they are, I'll shout! This is simply an online tournament running the same rules as a TT one, and it seems only fair to give them plenty of (albeit short notice) advertising for the privilege. Smile
Joemanji

Post   Posted: Mar 15, 2015 - 22:15 Reply with quote Back to top

This is one of the best TT events, I hope everyone enjoys the online equivalent!

Post   Posted: Mar 19, 2015 - 19:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Noob question alert: Do Star Players count as an inducement, or does it have to be a Babe, Bribe, Extra ReRoll, etc?
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Mar 20, 2015 - 08:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Stars count!

We will turn up the pre tournament noise to eleven over the weekend. Applications open Monday!
straume

Post   Posted: Mar 20, 2015 - 14:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Nice format, gives plenty of option to ponder on.
Nobbaet

Post   Posted: Mar 20, 2015 - 15:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Is it possible to use the teams from the first tournament with new skills?
PaddyMick

Post   Posted: Mar 20, 2015 - 16:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Dorfs with diving tackle deathroller + bribe seems only sensible choice imo!
Merrick18818

Post   Posted: Mar 20, 2015 - 17:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Excellent, I think I'm gonna run a Star. Not done that at a tournament before. Be good to test it out in this format. Smile
m0gw41

Post   Posted: Mar 20, 2015 - 17:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Nobbaet wrote:
Is it possible to use the teams from the first tournament with new skills?

+1

I'd like to use the same team but with some new recruits/skills if that's possible.

Post   Posted: Mar 20, 2015 - 22:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Let me look into that. I think at this point the answer is no, but bear with us.
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Mar 22, 2015 - 13:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Just a reminder, applications will be going live tomorrow. All of the relevant links will be across this forum (and others), blogs, front pages... You won't be able to move for LCC information, enjoy the quiet whilst you can. Wink
happygrue

Post   Posted: Mar 22, 2015 - 13:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Is this the sort of thing where only the first 40 get into the timezone of choice? More specifically, is there an entrance cap or can we wait and apply mid week without fear of getting cut out?

Jump to: