41 coaches online • Server time: 11:23
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Kam

Post   Posted: Apr 07, 2015 - 15:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey, folks!

The next issue of the GLN will feature an interview with Easilyamused, and YOU will be asking the questions.

The interview will take place on Wednesday, next week, sometime in the evening (UE time). The GLN will be inviting 2 or 3 readers (depending on the number of applications) to ask questions to our guinea p... er admin on IRC.

If you want to participate, send me a PM with a few questions you will be asking if your candidature is accepted (I may not reply to your PM, but don't worry, I'll read it).

I will announce the name of the readers who will participate in the interview on the day before (on Tuesday evening, next week).

Cheers.

Note: for those of you who are wondering, the questions posted in the other thread won't be wasted - they will be used in another interview that will be published sometime in the future.

Note 2: The GLN still needs you. Feel free to contact Purplegoo if you feel like writing something for the next issue.

Post   Posted: Apr 13, 2015 - 19:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Up!

I have received a grand total of 1 PM so far. Very Happy

Unless a couple of coaches with good questions and willing to participate contact me before Wednesday, I'm afraid we'll have a regular interview instead.

Post   Posted: Apr 13, 2015 - 21:04 Reply with quote Back to top

PM sent Very Happy

Fumbbl Image Library - Free images to make logos, player bio pics etc
Kam

Post   Posted: Apr 13, 2015 - 21:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Nice!

I'm not sure I was clear enough in my first post: if you want to participate, you will be joining me for the interview, and you will ask your questions yourself, so you need to be available on Wednesday evening (bbtime).

New coaches are welcome too - don't hesitate! You don't need to have played thousands of games on FUMBBL to participate (and that actually may be refreshing).

Jump to: