58 coaches online • Server time: 22:01
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
What should we send a PM for? Anything that doesn't get announced in a PM will get posted in the forum.
Just one at the end of Season/start of the next one with news.
12%
 12%  [ 3 ]
As above but also once a month for ARR Brawl reminders.
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
All of of the above and use existing threads for weekly(ish) season update announcements too.
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
All of the above and also for Minor/Major/Special events recruiting.
33%
 33%  [ 8 ]
SEND ME ALL THE MAILS!!!!1!
12%
 12%  [ 3 ]
SEND ME ALL THE PIE!!!!1!!!!2!
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 24

happygrue

Post 18 Posted: Apr 02, 2015 - 16:22 Reply with quote Back to top

ARR! Season IX is underway, with Nestoroide's Infraordinary mixed frogs leaping into an early lead.

You can see badge winners and final standings of Season VIII here.

This season I'd like to circle the wagons and improve some things that have been "okay" for a while now. And I use that term generously, because the group page needs love. Much love. First up: PMs have a lot of popups that go along with them now. That's great or annoying depending on your point of view. What stuff should we alert you to via PM? Anything that doesn't get PMed will be posted in the season thread, it's just a question of how to best get the ball rolling and keep interest high (the ARR brawl PMs have been good for enrollment). So vote in the poll already!

Again, to be perfectly clear: Voting for the top options means fewer PMs and more in the forum, voting lower on means more stuff via PMs (and probably about the same in the forums).

We'll hit up the thread later with stuff I want to focus on, but feel free to chime in with your ideas any time.

Or as we say here on the East Coast: your ideARRs!

Post   Posted: Apr 09, 2015 - 16:55 Reply with quote Back to top

PunkSnotDead took some time to mull his options for picking the tagline, after edging out cdassak for the top stunty spot last season, and has now come through with a deep question for the meatbox: Who fouls the fouler?

Post   Posted: Apr 14, 2015 - 02:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Timetis's Rain Wild (Pro Elf) won a minARR! It's official, we need a minARR award.

MinARR LeagARR?

Mein ARR?

Your ideas here!

Post   Posted: Apr 14, 2015 - 15:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Let's kick off with some suggestions:

MinARRity report? MinARR victory? MinARR WinARR? HARRd Mode?
Stonetroll

Post   Posted: Apr 14, 2015 - 16:00 Reply with quote Back to top

MinARRRcraft?
mrt1212

Post   Posted: Apr 14, 2015 - 16:41 Reply with quote Back to top

ARRtifice of Gold

p.s. I should be in MARRketing.
xnoelx

Post   Posted: Apr 14, 2015 - 16:44 Reply with quote Back to top

MinARR Threat.

Post   Posted: Apr 14, 2015 - 21:31 Reply with quote Back to top

xnoelx wrote:
MinARR Threat.

+1
Great band!
Well, if you like hardcore punk...

Also like Mein ARR
DrPoods

Post   Posted: May 24, 2015 - 03:20 Reply with quote Back to top

MAARvellous effort!!

Post   Posted: May 28, 2015 - 20:43 Reply with quote Back to top

We failed at ARR brawl! 0 ARR teams and only one draw! I blame kingvan for sucking (ha) all the life out of his own players in the WoC final! Razz I'll also point the finger at the box birthday bash and minor that launched the same day... Wink

Next month: it's on!

Post   Posted: Jun 04, 2015 - 04:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Season IX has finished! Congrats to all of the 30 sprintARRs this season, and first time winner MercutioT for landing the top spot with this Imminent Bloodsmears (Underworld).

The full list of badge winners (and past seasons) and racial 1st/2nd/3rd are here, and compete season standings are here.

And now, the badges! Sepp Blatter couldn't be here in person to deliver them, but he assured me they are top quality and 100% legal. WeARR them with pride!

The grand high and mutated poohbah: MercutioT's Imminent Bloodsmears (Underworld)

ARR runner up this season was the same coach with the same race, but a different team: Nestoroide's Infraordinary mixed frogs (Slann). Second place twice in a row with a tier two team? Let's call it a hat trick!

And to continue with the strangeness, we have another second time third place coach with a brand new angle (that judging from his team name, maybe he planned on getting this award...) Harad's Three is a Magic Number (High Elf)

The other top ten finishers get this one:

Also congrats to nThatch who landed the highest stunty score with In it for the icecream (Halfling). As the top stunty sprinter, he's chosen to share his fling rallying cry as the season tagline: In it for the icecream!

The rest of the sprintARRs get this one:

And then the top three spots in each race ALSO get to gloat with the appropriately styled:
Image Image Image

And if you won a Black Box Brawl this season (or in the past but just forgot) then you can add this one to your bio:

The full list of badge winners (and past seasons) and racial 1st/2nd/3rd are here, and thanks to cdassak's compilation, also a complete list of brawl winnARRs in a separate tab! Compete season standings are here.

That's all folks! Unless you are an artist, in which case: we need you! Hit me up if you want to do some badges or make the group page look pretty. Because despite my own crappy efforts - it does not.

Post   Posted: Dec 26, 2015 - 21:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Can any image-savvy ARRtists add the standard "arr!" onto a top gun logo (like this one for example http://www.topgunsoftball.org/tg_logo_cutout.gif ) to use as the logo for my pro elves?
 Jump to: