50 coaches online • Server time: 23:52
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Cindy fumbling after...goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post Having issues launch...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Rat_Salat

Post   Posted: May 27, 2015 - 21:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah diving tackle looks good on him.

Roster was starting to look a little homogenous with all the block/guard/mighty blow/tackle. I know these are the best skills out there, but variety never killed anyone and ignoring the double to take tackle just didn't seem right.

Sidestep would have been cool, but it's hard to justify when stand firm is a single.
Grod

Post   Posted: May 28, 2015 - 00:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Stand firm is great! It leads to more blocks (because a pushback means you stay in contact and you keep your guard just where you want it) so you might get almost as many cas anyway. Some people argue to take MB early on a BOB, but once he has block, guard and stand firm you already have a neat player.

Oscar Wilde
DrDiscoStu

Post   Posted: May 28, 2015 - 05:07 Reply with quote Back to top

LRB4's SF was so much fun.... Sad

The Black Pearl Bounty-Board.

GUARD CONQUERS ALL!
juck101

Post   Posted: Jun 04, 2015 - 13:43 Reply with quote Back to top

I was reading this and I certainly agree Orcs have many paths.

I personally find in leagues especially they need some PO Mb players or 2k games are a joke vs Chaos. Im happy with guard,sf,mb, tackle spam over the squad, but don't leave it too late to get some killer tools. DP is probably overlooked by most also on linos which is missing a trick.
 Jump to: