42 coaches online • Server time: 18:35
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
akaRenton

Post   Posted: Jul 06, 2015 - 20:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Looking for some good stories for the Did You Know entries. These will have more of an impact in the PDF version as I'll be able to dress them up a lot more with images etc.

Fumbbl Image Library - Free images to make logos, player bio pics etc
Roland

Post   Posted: Jul 06, 2015 - 21:04 Reply with quote Back to top

akaRenton wrote:
Roland wrote:
this one must be in the book:
https://fumbbl.com/p/match?id=3513479

That just bumped out one of The_Great_Gobbo's entries Very Happy

doh! Mad Very Happy

EDIT: fyi, it was the FC 2513 final Wink
The_Great_Gobbo

Post   Posted: Jul 06, 2015 - 21:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Did you know? The infamous goblin pirate 'Greenbeard' began life as a member of Deff Frum Abuvv! Frugglrikk Forest as he was known, was the captain of the team and he navigated them across the Great Ocean to take part in a qualifier for the 2015 Ulthuan Invitational. Unfortunately he was injured in the first game and lost a leg (the original injury was a broken finger until Doc Eadcase got involved) which forced him to retire, so he had a peg leg fitted, painted a sparrow green (as he couldn't find a parrot) and is now the terror of the high seas. He even named his ship 'Der Green Tide' as a mark of respect to his previous coach the Great Gobbo.
akaRenton

Post   Posted: Jul 07, 2015 - 10:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Jeffro wrote:
Something I would like to see included in the links would be the Zen Master's Guide to Bloodbowl. I forget where the link was... pretty sure I had read it in a GLN though...

Will see if I can track it down dude Very Happy

edit: Can't seem to find it and I've been back through several issues. If anyone knows the one he's talking about and can provide a link it would be very helpful.

The_Great_Gobbo

Post   Posted: Jul 07, 2015 - 10:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Did you know? That the Old World Challenge Cup season IX top passer award was won by...A GOBLIN! Vnaark Deathgivva of the Green Tide Yoof Sekshun won the award with an almighty 8 completions in the season.
akaRenton

Post   Posted: Jul 07, 2015 - 11:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Cheers dude!

For know the DYK entries are going in their own section until I get tie to mix them in with the text a bit more. Have done a bit more work on the docx file, linky on first post on this thread.

batya914

Post   Posted: Jul 07, 2015 - 11:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi there,

I had these 2 skaven blitzers that died before reaching their 4th game.

https://fumbbl.com/p/player?op=view&player_id=10056528

https://fumbbl.com/p/player?op=view&player_id=10066536

cheers for this thread
akaRenton

Post   Posted: Jul 07, 2015 - 12:03 Reply with quote Back to top

batya914 wrote:
Hi there,

I had these 2 skaven blitzers that died before reaching their 4th game.

https://fumbbl.com/p/player?op=view&player_id=10056528

https://fumbbl.com/p/player?op=view&player_id=10066536

cheers for this thread

Added as a DYK entry Very Happy

mister__joshua

Post   Posted: Jul 07, 2015 - 13:03
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

Does anyone know the record gate for 2 post-CRP teams? The DYK gates are massive but based on the old LRB4 system. Some of the larger gates in CRP are also based on Fan Factor levels (virtually) impossible in CRP now.

Me and the_Sage played our HUBBA game last night in front of 44,000 fans. I doubt that's a record, but it's very very high (22 fan factor + 22 on 4d6). Does anyone know one that tops this?

Mr. J's LRB7 / Forum
akaRenton

Post   Posted: Jul 07, 2015 - 13:42 Reply with quote Back to top

I would guess a tournament final would be a good place to start as the teams in the final will have been on win streaks so FF will be high.

edit: having looked through 10 finals nothing higher than 44k so far, so if no one else has a higher you're in Very Happy

akaRenton

Post   Posted: Jul 07, 2015 - 13:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Can an admin remove the 4th post on this thread that has DID YOU KNOW? in huge letters and nothing else. It has become bugged and cannot be edited.

SzieberthAdam

Post   Posted: Jul 07, 2015 - 14:19 Reply with quote Back to top

mister__joshua wrote:
Me and the_Sage played our HUBBA game last night in front of 44,000 fans. I doubt that's a record, but it's very very high (22 fan factor + 22 on 4d6). Does anyone know one that tops this?

I have a researcheable database from match #3275205. Match #3275203 was the last LRB4 match which crashed the producer script.

Since that time, the highest gate in R was 52000 (#3279646, #3524928). In B it was 51000 (#3407281, #3479164) but the overall top gate was in S, 63000 (#3390210).

Note that migrated teams may had much higher FF than what is achievable in CRP.

Post   Posted: Jul 07, 2015 - 14:29 Reply with quote Back to top

mister__joshua wrote:
Does anyone know the record gate for 2 post-CRP teams? The DYK gates are massive but based on the old LRB4 system. Some of the larger gates in CRP are also based on Fan Factor levels (virtually) impossible in CRP now.

Ooh cool, I'm in the RS!
Once you get to the team-specifics, I'm pretty sure I had the highest TV woodies A 2910 during their wo run. The highest (CRP-compliant) TV overall that I know of would b Fleetfoot's revenge @ 3040k.

Do you also want to add 'fastest-to-superstar' and 'fastest-to-star' entries? I have a pestigor who made 76 SPPs in his first 12 games.
mister__joshua

Post   Posted: Jul 07, 2015 - 14:52
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

SzieberthAdam wrote:
Note that migrated teams may had much higher FF than what is achievable in CRP.

Yeah, I mentioned that as I assumed they held the record. Is there a way to tell from reports if a team is migrated or fully CRP?
SzieberthAdam

Post   Posted: Jul 07, 2015 - 14:55 Reply with quote Back to top

the_Sage wrote:
I had the highest TV woodies A 2910 during their wo run. The highest (CRP-compliant) TV overall that I know of would b Fleetfoot's revenge @ 3040k

3100 for Fleetfoot's: https://fumbbl.com/p/match?id=3620417
Confirmed your Woodies.

mister__joshua wrote:
Yeah, I mentioned that as I assumed they held the record. Is there a way to tell from reports if a team is migrated or fully CRP?

Not yet. However, I am building a new database based on match replay data which will allow more sophisticated queries.