40 coaches online • Server time: 14:05
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Shinomune

Post   Posted: Nov 28, 2015 - 22:28 Reply with quote Back to top

And, if I can't, it's conceding at 0/1st turn in Box the most quickly way to get permabanned?
Kryten

Post   Posted: Nov 28, 2015 - 22:34
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

We don't delete accounts. A surprising number of coaches have asked us to lock their accounts for various reasons. We can lock your account if you like. Feel free to submit a support ticket with the details.
pythrr

Post   Posted: Nov 28, 2015 - 22:38 Reply with quote Back to top

why would you want to delete?

just stop playing if you don't want to play.

EDIT: ah, Kryten's point -- I guess locking for a while is helpful re addiction Smile

Last edited by pythrr on Nov 28, 2015 - 22:39; edited 1 time in total
Christer

Post   Posted: Nov 28, 2015 - 22:39
FUMBBL Staff

I wouldn't recommend breaking the rules just to get banned. It affects other people and is quite disrespectful to them. If you want to leave the site, just leave.

If you insist on getting your account blocked, you can contact the staff and your account will be locked. If you want to push it further you can ask for your account to be detached (which means your email will be purged from the database and you will lose access to the account).

For technical purposes, you can not get all your teams deleted (it would affect other people's match histories), but you have the ability to remove personal information from your account on your own. Teams and forum posts fall under the "submission of content" section of the terms of use for the site (as detailed during the signup process for the site).
Shinomune

Post   Posted: Nov 28, 2015 - 22:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Christer wrote:
I wouldn't recommend breaking the rules...

Quote:
FUMBBL Staff

NerdBird

Post   Posted: Nov 28, 2015 - 22:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Dude, you mostly play stunty. Why so butthurt?

Post   Posted: Nov 28, 2015 - 23:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Seriously, just log out and don't come back til you are ready.

Don't burn bridges as you go.

Post   Posted: Nov 28, 2015 - 23:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Looks like a bad run of play seeing the last 20 matches or so. An explanation would help though.

Post   Posted: Nov 28, 2015 - 23:20
FUMBBL Staff

Shinomune wrote:
Christer wrote:
I wouldn't recommend breaking the rules...

Quote:
FUMBBL Staff

Sure, I'm FUMBBL Staff, but I would recommend the same in *any* community. Are you saying you feel that because you're not enjoying this place, it's ok to make it worse for others?
Shinomune

Post   Posted: Nov 29, 2015 - 15:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Christer wrote:
Are you saying you feel that because you're not enjoying this place, it's ok to make it worse for others?

First of all, I don't have a problem with this place but with the game. Don't hate the player, hate the game (Hiatch).

Second, thanks for the info about locking/detaching. I didn't believe that there's a non-ban option for start again in FUMBBL, I will think about that.

Last... why so serious? I thought that in the forums you can find the good side of FUMBBL, and most of you acted as you're playing in Box/predatoring in Ranked. Jeezus!
easilyamused

Post   Posted: Nov 29, 2015 - 15:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Shinomune wrote:

Second, thanks for the info about locking/detaching. I didn't believe that there's a non-ban option for start again in FUMBBL, I will think about that.

There is no start again in FUMBBL. One account per person. You cant chop and change as you please.

Post   Posted: Nov 29, 2015 - 15:33 Reply with quote Back to top

easilyamused wrote:
Shinomune wrote:

There is no start again in FUMBBL. One account per person. You cant chop and change as you please.

Then probably my days at FUMBBL are definitely getting over...
easilyamused

Post   Posted: Nov 29, 2015 - 15:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Do you really think starting over is going to make any difference?

Post   Posted: Nov 29, 2015 - 15:49 Reply with quote Back to top

easilyamused wrote:
Do you really think starting over is going to make any difference?

I have the theory with a friend that the game diced not according the game, or the team... but the account.

And if it's true, the difference between being a bad coach with bad luck and just being a bad coach with random luck, it's worthly to try to commit heresy Smile
Uedder

Post   Posted: Nov 29, 2015 - 15:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Shinomune wrote:

I have the theory with a friend that the game diced not according the game, or the team... but the account.

And if it's true, the difference between being a bad coach with bad luck and just being a bad coach with random luck, it's worthly to try to commit heresy Smile

LOL. Don't forget your tinfoil hat when you leave XD
 Jump to: