66 coaches online • Server time: 21:23
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
spelledaren

Post   Posted: Dec 19, 2015 - 15:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Christer wrote:
Rabe wrote:
I wonder if the number of journeymen could be adjusted to the minimum number of players required on a roster... My aforementioned league allows 1-3 players per team and only 2 players of a team on the pitch. Yet we still have to be careful not to accidentally take journeymen.

This should be fixed already. Let me know if it's not working properly for you.

That is great to hear.

Post   Posted: Dec 23, 2015 - 22:24 Reply with quote Back to top

I tested these novelties, but I have some questions.
Is the ruleset works only in Swiss round?
I wanted to test the group matches between teams (without creating tournaments) but the skills are not activated.
I wish I could play training game in 110 + 5, in "open", there has been there a way to do that?
My ruleset: https://fumbbl.com/p/ruleset?id=179 (maybe its wrong)
thanx !
Zlefin

Post   Posted: Dec 24, 2015 - 16:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Is there a place people are gathering to try out these various rulesets? I didn't see any in the leagues forum. Is coordination just being done through this thread?
I want to play in a hyper-skilling ruleset.
sheepycollins

Post   Posted: Dec 24, 2015 - 17:00 Reply with quote Back to top

I have one, i havnt had the chance to test it out yet though.

https://fumbbl.com/p/group?op=view&group=9937

Legends made in only 6spp things could get crazy fast

Post   Posted: Dec 30, 2015 - 22:07 Reply with quote Back to top

0k, so if I get new recruits for my league, should they create the team via the new link up in the corner to the tight or should they do as usual?

i.e. can default rulset teams play against teams created in my ruleset?
Khor_Varik

Post   Posted: Dec 30, 2015 - 22:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Roland wrote:
0k, so if I get new recruits for my league, should they create the team via the new link up in the corner to the tight or should they do as usual?

i.e. can default rulset teams play against teams created in my ruleset?

For now I think teams from a league cannot play against teams from a metagroup. So you need to ask your participants to create their team from the group page (but every participant needs to have created his team from the group page). And later, Christer will allow teams to move from a league to another.
Roland

Post   Posted: Dec 31, 2015 - 00:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Khor_Varik wrote:
(but every participant needs to have created his team from the group page). And later, Christer will allow teams to move from a league to another.

yeah, my league is 10+ years old and thus have plenty of pre custom-ruleset teams.

I guess we continue to cerate teams as normal until the old teams can transfer to my new rulset.

right?
Khor_Varik

Post   Posted: Dec 31, 2015 - 02:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Right.
But I hope Christer can confirm it (and can reply to Noa) Very Happy
koadah

Post   Posted: Dec 31, 2015 - 10:38 Reply with quote Back to top

What I would do is change the league to a meta group so that you don't get people creating teams the wrong way and confusing everything. I'm assuming that we'll be able to change them back later.

Once we get the functionality to move teams into and out of leagues we'll be able to do it all properly.

Post   Posted: Jan 03, 2016 - 17:12 Reply with quote Back to top

I have been doing some testing aimed at creating a league that uses most of the new features allowed.

Below i share my findings, so other people can save time while testing:

1. STUNTY vs CRP: works perfect.
2. STUNTY SECRET WEAPON ruling: if you are not aware of this, please check GOBLIN CHEATERS roster and you will find out that regular players like Fanatic, bombardier or looney have a tag that says...i.e. Fanatic (secret weapon 6+). This means that they roll dices (EJECTION ROLL) to decide if a secret weapon player is sent off or stays on the field.
When stunties play vs CRP teams the ejection roll rule stays. Players subject to ejection roll, roll dices to determine if they stay or are sent off. (i love it)
3. Rolling doubles when skilling up a Stunty player: if your stunty player rolls a double/10+ when skilling up gets access to all skill categories/stats increases just like normal CRP. There was some confusion about this.
4. Stars players with weapons but without secret weapon negatrait: They stay on the field. No negatrait.
5. Customised House rules: They work fine. I didn't test them all but most and no trouble. The ones i tested are max cards allowed by team, custom money for cards, custom money for inducments, sneaky git buffs, PO nerfs, right stuff prevents tackle, +1 to foul on armor roll.
6. Custom skill sequence: you can set up any skill sequence you wish. For instance, i set this sequence: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 and i scored 3 TD (9spp) with one player in one game. The player got access to 9 skills just after 1 game. You might ask...and how do you assign the skills? The skill window pops up and you choose 1st skill, once you selected the skill, the skill up window pops up again and you choose the 2nd skills and again and again till you choose the 9 skills.
7. Modifying custom ruleset: As long as a team has been created through the league page link, you can apply any custom ruleset you wish to the tournaments created through the league page.

Hope it helps

o/

EDIT 1:

Some more findings:

1. Custom ruleset overruns tournament ruleset: Once you have assigned a custom ruleset to a league, this custom ruleset overruns the tournament ruleset. In other words, you DON'T need to change rules setting (keep them default) after you start the tournament in the EDIT TOURNAMENT screen.
2. HOWEVER and related to point 1 above: DO NOT tick off "USE CUSTOM SETTINGS FOR THIS TOURNAMENT" option in the EDIT TOURNAMENT screen (Rule settings section) otherwise Tournament ruleset will overrun Custom ruleset. It will happen the opposite than what was described in point 1.
3. Maximum number of skill ups per player: Seems not to be limit. I went as far as 12 in a single player.

EDIT 2:

1. Maximum treasury money is 10 milion.
2. If you activate option "Treasury is automatically transferred to petty cash" bear in mind that at the end of the game your team tresuary will be 0 coins. All gone, even your after match winnings. is this a bug?
3. As many other people stated in this thread... Simyans, where are you? Wink
4. Rolling doubles when skilling up a Stunty Leeg player: A clarification from my first post on this. When rolling doubles or 10+ on skills rolls for STUNTY LEEG teams, skills access will follow as stated in the link below (no all stunties have access to 5 skill categories, some have access to 4, others to 5 categories when rolling doubles)
Link to skills access on doubles/10+ skill up rolls for Stunty Leeg players
sonrises

Post   Posted: Jan 03, 2016 - 20:41 Reply with quote Back to top

is it possible to give a stat increase when using NON progression? if yes, Which letter shall i use? (N for normal, D for doubles and for stat increase, which one?)
sonrises

Post   Posted: Jan 06, 2016 - 18:12 Reply with quote Back to top

@christer

We are doing some trials and we have just found out that gnomes (stunty Leeg) have not access to Doubles in a NON progression format.

Whereas, other Stunty Leeg teams seem to have access to doubles

EDIT: Now checking other STUNTY LEEG races and not sure anymore that other Stunty Leeg races have access to doubles. At first trial i thought it was ok, but now looking deeper into it...

GOBLING CHEATERS no access to doubles either
CRP teams fine...
SzieberthAdam

Post   Posted: Jan 06, 2016 - 18:37 Reply with quote Back to top

sonrises wrote:
EDIT: Now checking other STUNTY LEEG races and not sure anymore that other Stunty Leeg races have access to doubles. At first trial i thought it was ok, but now looking deeper into it...

GOBLING CHEATERS no access to doubles either
CRP teams fine...

Maybe this is related to BUG #2190.

Post   Posted: Jan 06, 2016 - 18:57 Reply with quote Back to top

thx adam,

now i understand what happened. When i first checked i saw mutations and didn't check further, i gave for granted that all doubles were ok as stated in this link

https://fumbbl.com/help:StuntyRosters
Victor_Vermis

Post   Posted: Jan 07, 2016 - 12:21 Reply with quote Back to top

sonrises wrote:
is it possible to give a stat increase when using NON progression? if yes, Which letter shall i use? (N for normal, D for doubles and for stat increase, which one?)

Christer answered this earlier in the thread, stat-ups aren't an option yet.

Thanks for sharing your testing results!
 Jump to: