33 coaches online • Server time: 12:45
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post BB2020 - Kick team m...goto Post What happened?goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
VL

Post   Posted: Feb 12, 2016 - 14:11 Reply with quote Back to top

ENI
Passing Chaos
Thracian Heroes
Rata Blanca
Pro Fail Elves
Excellence of Execution
Purple Delvers
Space Tails

Passing Chaos
Rata Blanca
Excellence of Execution
Space Tails

Passing Chaos
Space Tails

Space Tails
Reisender

Post   Posted: Feb 12, 2016 - 15:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Reservoir Dogz vs Rata Blanca will kick off tomorrow (Sat) 11 am server time
Chainsaw

Post   Posted: Feb 14, 2016 - 00:48 Reply with quote Back to top

The Devils go through, as the Delvers get beaten up badly. Humanity endures! (For now!)

That's another bunch of picks spoiled! Wink

Rata Blanca go through after a scare, with Reservior Dogz going into the second half receiving and 2-1 up.

Post   Posted: Feb 14, 2016 - 01:42 Reply with quote Back to top

How come the finals aren't king of the hill? Fluff killers!

Post   Posted: Feb 15, 2016 - 10:35 Reply with quote Back to top

All lottery winners are out as ENI take out Dracula´s Eleven, Virulente Affection bring the pain to the Thracian Heroes again and Hashuut Fanatics take out Excellence of Execution.

Virulente Affection vs Rata Blanca will kick off 16.2., 1 AM server time
Chainsaw

Post   Posted: Feb 15, 2016 - 10:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Space Tails vs Mmmm Brains is kicking off at 2200 tonight, according to my inside sources. I can neither confirm nor deny that a mistreated skink is slipping me info on Space Tails.

Post   Posted: Feb 15, 2016 - 17:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Heh, so this is what happens to Major threads once the last few remain - everybody else moves on! Very Happy

(I doubt I'd be posting here if I were out!)

Post   Posted: Feb 16, 2016 - 02:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Anybody know why the game didn't get played between Goat Mafia and Pro Elves Fail? Strange that it got decided by admin before the deadline without being played.

Post   Posted: Feb 16, 2016 - 18:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Emphasy forfeited the match, on account of real life business. We actually played half the game already, it was half time and we were 0-0, but he couldn't make it to finish the match.
Chainsaw

Post   Posted: Feb 16, 2016 - 18:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Hystere wrote:
Emphasy forfeited the match, on account of real life business. We actually played half the game already, it was half time and we were 0-0, but he couldn't make it to finish the match.

That's crazy that he couldn't find an hour to finish the game, but sometimes people are busy.

What was the state of the game at half time? Anybody on top? Who was receiving 2nd half?

Post   Posted: Feb 16, 2016 - 19:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Oh I was excited. He was down two tomb kings, one dead, but his 6str was still up. I was only down my 5str warrior but I had Lord Borak to make up the difference. Players were 10-11 because he had so many subs but I was receiving. Reckon I had a pretty decent shot, what with my ballcarrier's higher agility and blodge, and my strength advantage. But it was still a close game, all it'd take would be a few bad rolls to decide it. I'm thoroughly disappointed we couldn't continue.
PainState

Post   Posted: Feb 16, 2016 - 19:06 Reply with quote Back to top

@Chainsaw

Yes, this is what happens with "majors" threads. The closer you get to the end the less and less interest there is in "general" of the tournament. Only a Forlorn or popular team still in the running can really keep it alive. Then, it is still just a passing interest from the public at large.

Only the hardcore "majors" coaches who invest a lot of time, fun and energy in it are still around. Does not matter if we are in or out of the tournament.

For me the "majors" is the fun part of FUMBBL, regardless of Ranked or Box.

Post   Posted: Feb 16, 2016 - 19:16 Reply with quote Back to top

** Milford from the WO **

Here is the inside story, I finally found out what happened to coach Emphasy.

It turns out at half time coach Emphasy was kidnapped by a group of gutter runners working for some kinda of blackmail/ransom cabal. It seems coach Emphasy has some past gambling debts, a large sum and the word in the back alleys is the gambling house called in their "mark" on coach Emphasy.

When the refs showed up in the locker room to get the Pro Fail Elves for the second half, well, with out their coach, who was whisked away, the necromantical magic that gave his team its "life force" was sucked away. The entire team crumbled back into bones and mummy wrappings.

I got word from a guy, who knows this other guy who is a low life kidnapper that coach Emphasy is most likely on the surface, stashed away in some run down shack in the middle of the swamp of Skavendom. He will stay there until friends, relatives or other interested parties can fork up enough gold to pay off his gambling debts with some added commission to pay the Gutter Runners.

Lets hope Coach Emphasy makes it out of the swamp alive.

Post   Posted: Feb 16, 2016 - 22:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Hashuut Fanatics bomb their way into the semi-final ... just to wait there for their enemies Space Tails.
My little maniacs are hot, angry and eager to take vengeance for the FC semi loss...
Chainsaw

Post   Posted: Feb 16, 2016 - 22:48 Reply with quote Back to top

cedric19 wrote:
Hashuut Fanatics bomb their way into the semi-final ... just to wait there for their enemies Space Tails.
My little maniacs are hot, angry and eager to take vengeance for the FC semi loss...

I hope anisdrin is overlooking the Deepwater Devils as much as you are! Razz

We love being the underdogs. Twisted Evil

Both the Devils and the Tails are ready for action, however the lawyers for both teams are finalizing details. Rumours of threats to pull out over the use of horsehair gloves or a pitch that is not of regulation width can neither be confirmed nor denied.

Jump to: