34 coaches online • Server time: 03:35
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post Chaos Draft League R...goto Post anyone know how to c...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
muaddib68

Post   Posted: Jan 16, 2016 - 13:14 Reply with quote Back to top

season 2 , game 2 for me :victory ( after a loose vs hobgob hord of Hobgobla Raiders )
DAY 2:vs Filth(ier) Tentacles
TV 900+160k Underworld victoryyy!!! 2/1 ( cas :4/2/0-1/0/0 )
The bat fly up...the count will be pleased ; igor will be beaten and i will have rations of blood !! yeaap ( roleplay )
We have beaten the mighty underworld and we smash them in da face ( roleplay uh ) ...and we salute them die !! ( roleplay another time )
Good for me , and thank to my adv ; who's courage , bravery and spirit is great !
Hope got more lucky next steps !!
See ya
HAVINNN BLOOODBATTHHH !!! uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

Post   Posted: Jan 16, 2016 - 13:16 Reply with quote Back to top

muaddib68 wrote:
Underworld victoryyy!!!

The count will be displeased. However my guys will be happy as they thought they lost
zhraia

Post   Posted: Jan 16, 2016 - 13:17 Reply with quote Back to top

And now you won another game against filler goblins! Victory!
jdm

Post   Posted: Jan 16, 2016 - 13:21 Reply with quote Back to top

zhraia wrote:
And now you won another game against filler goblins! Victory!

Fairly sure even the filler goblins would kick my ass. To be honest I'm not having a blast with this team, my opponents have been fab but I'm just getting kicked by the dice.

Thinking all zombie next season.
tussock

Post   Posted: Jan 31, 2016 - 05:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Ogres met Rats today. Line rats.

The crowd tried to kill the league's leading engine of destruction, Curly, after he bravely stole the ball from the clutches of no less than 7 filthy rats. It's almost like the stadium was full of them! Which would explain the performance of the team, brutal in every hit, and some top fouling leaving poor Moe with a fractured ankle.

Fortunately the Apothecary was on duty for Curly and he's learned a little about dodging out of trouble for his trouble. More surprise blitzing? Woop woop woop woop!

We asked for comment from Moe, but he was busy eating some of the crowd and we couldn't understand it. Seemed wise not to further interrupt, he may be some time.

Post   Posted: Feb 01, 2016 - 00:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Curly is currently the leading all time Casualty and spp champ!
Kharon

Post   Posted: Feb 02, 2016 - 08:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Egalitarian Elfs played their first LoL match yesterday against grunth's Mighty Pink Vixens. The end result was 2-2, but that tells nothing of what really happened on the pitch.

First half the Egalitarians received, and boy did Nuffle smile on them! Pow after pow after pow on the blocks, endless strings of successfull dodges and so on. Grunth and his Vixens must have been thoroughly frustrated on the march of the fail-less elf girls.

On turn 8 Nuffle turned his grace onto the amazons, first starting a riot to give them two turns to equalize and finally giving some decent dice to score the td.

Second half started pretty much like the first one: Nuffle again patting the elves on the back and shoving amazons out of their way. After managing to steal the ball and grab the 2-1 lead I admit I got sloppy. I had Nuffle on my team, right?

Unfortunately grunth didn't submit to the harsh fortunes, and made a steel-solid play to tie up the score while I lost the momentum. This was sealed on T16 when Nuffle granted the 'zons a Blitz! to wipe out my half-hearted OTTD attempt.

Replay here. See if you can watch it without squirming!
Squiglet

Post   Posted: Feb 02, 2016 - 23:39 Reply with quote Back to top

New record holder... Most SPPs in one match: Bonnie Prince of the Plague-Pit Pitifuls gained a massive 14 SPPs in this match vs an unfortunate 'Fling team.

He managed 3 casualties and a TD and was awarded a well deserved MVP.

The Pitifuls continue with their good form having lost only 1 game this season and are still in with a shot of making the playoffs for a second season running.

Every one sing..

"We Will, We Will Rot You!" *squelch* *squelch* *splat* We Will, We Will Rot You!" *squelch* *squelch* *splat*
zhraia

Post   Posted: Feb 02, 2016 - 23:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Bonnie Prince has been entered into the hall of fame for most star player points earned in a single game. The record keepers needs to put some backbone into it if they are going to get things done.
Squiglet

Post   Posted: Feb 13, 2016 - 17:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Well the Pitifuls have secured their second place in the Cranium division - but at the cost of 4 dead rotters (in this game) including two of my most skilled players - never trust a thrall they are mean!
jdm

Post   Posted: Feb 13, 2016 - 17:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Squiglet wrote:
Well the Pitifuls have secured their second place in the Cranium division - but at the cost of 4 dead rotters (in this game) including two of my most skilled players - never trust a thrall they are mean!

Ack, unlucky mate. Decay is the worst Sad

Congrats on second place Smile
 Jump to: