52 coaches online • Server time: 18:54
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
shadow46x2

Post   Posted: Mar 13, 2016 - 00:18 Reply with quote Back to top

While I appreciate your opinion...

For the context of FUMBBL tournaments, your opinion is wrong.

Full stop.

For the purposes of FUMBBL, qualifiers & finals of a tournament are two separate tournaments. While they are linked together thematically, and through qualification procedures, mechanically, behind the scenes, they are two entirely different tournaments.

Hence why we have a clear rule stating that when you apply to a tournament(meaning when you hit the "Apply" button on the group page), then your team must be ready to play. Not post-match, not pending skills, but R-E-A-D-Y.

This has been a rule for years and years, and it is not changing at all. Under any circumstances. If we had means to enforce teams being Ready from round to round, we'd do it, but we don't.

I'm sorry that you're disappointed. I don't like to disappoint anyone when I run tournaments. But the fact of the matter is, you could have applied at any point when you had secured a victory, as of the 4th, 5 days before the end of qualifiers. You didn't apply, at all. Not to mention, you didn't even select skills. While I accept that I did not respond to your message when I saw it Wednesday night, when I was processing the tournament, that is where my failure ends.

You choosing to not complete the post-match process, is not my failure.
You not applying to the group, is not my failure.
You not making your team Ready, as is *REQUIRED* by Official Tournament Rules, is not my failure.

I can only accept what I am responsible for.

It's on you to accept your responsibilities.

--j

ImageImage
 Jump to: