65 coaches online • Server time: 21:48
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Can anyone deny the VampiARRs?!
Of couARRse, just let me stARRt my Elves...
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
It's the stunty sprint fARR me this month!
30%
 30%  [ 4 ]
Deny? But they ARR so dreamy!
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Pie
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 13

ArrestedDevelopment

Post   Posted: May 10, 2016 - 18:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Greetings comARRads!

Belated welcome to this hARRe, the fifteenth (!) season of ARR. 15 seasons of Goblin hARRoics, LegendARRy Vampiric victARRies, and genARRal sighs evARRy time Dorfs show up in the draw! (Season 14 AwARRds ARR here for anyone that missed them).

Let's take a little look around ARR swamp! The race (fARR second place Wink), much like the weathARR, is past the stage of heating up, and is getting close to sweltARRing in places! (okay, I exagARRated about the weathARR Wink).

The ARR Sprint
10 completed Sprints So fARR: and.. We've got ARRselves a runaway leadARR heARR... and who else? It's the one and only, incompARRable, peARRless - Kingvan's New Vamps On The Blood (14/2/0, 60pts), can anyone beat that? You'll probably have to equal the ARR recARRd (62pts) to do so!

VampARRes ARR dominating the top places so fARR, Bancobat's Guinguetus Narvalis ARR in second place on 47pts (10/1/5) and mrt1212's Hemoglobetrotters BBL sit in fouARRth.

Okostomi's Nuevo ricos cARRently hold thARRd place on 44pts (9/3/0), the High Elves managing to prevent an entiARRely Vampiric top 3!

Top placed stunty sprint so fARR is Miceycraft's Pirates of Bogwash, the goblins sitting on 35pts (4/7/5), just ahead of JackH's Vunerable Tadgers - the OgARRs managing 31pts.

The fling race is quite tight with nobody having really stARRted propARRly, but Miceycraft's We lost our shoes! lead the way thARR with 19pts (3/1/5).

OgARRs cARRently lead the KillARRs and BleedARRs races... The Large Ogre CollidARRs nARRowly lead KillARRs (49 cas) (and are not fARR behind BleedARRs, ouch!), but BleedARRs is in the hands of Snottingham Hotspur so fARR (69 cas against, youch!)

Majors Updates
Well, as we all know by now, ARR hopes in the CoS wARR broken in cruel fashion as neithARR of our qualifiARRs managed to get to the final.

In the Wheel of Chaos, Okostomi's Nuevos Ricos ARR flying the High Elf flag on thARR own after Harad's Three is a Magic Number wARR cruelly removed by a sadistic pack of DARRk Elves.

XFL watch
XFL fling was unfortunately dominated by Ranked flings Sad But thARR was anothARR ARR race XFL at the same time annnd ALRIGHT! We have ARRselves a winnARR! Tykoonfranky's Bulboniks le Retour!! claim XFL UndARRworld in dominant fashion! OutscARRing opponents 9-3, and since we know it's impARRtant to spread feARR (Wink) outcas'ing 18/6/4 to 13/2/2!

They ARR ouARR fARRst winnARRs of

Keep ARR eyes and eARRs open for word of XFL goblin, Slann, Elf and OgARR which ARR all still due to be drawn!

Brawl Watch
The last few month's Brawls saw some ARR winARRs
Black Box Brawl CCLV: Gonzalillo's Amber Gold
Black Box Brawl CCL: Tuomaa's Orphan Black
Black Box Brawl CCXLVIII: Azure's Embrace Honor
Black Box Brawl CCXLI: Timetis' Rain Wild

And some more close runnARRs in finals and semifinals, we ARR not neARR the end of the month yet, but maybe it is time to stARRt thinking about shARRing in that glory! Wink

RemembARR, if thARR is anything you want added to ARR world or wish to see ARR stand up fARR (or if you just want to be more involved), all you have to do is speak up!

OvARR and Out!

ps. With a lean to the season bannARR - bewARR of Pythrrs promising flings! Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by ArrestedDevelopment on May 10, 2016 - 18:24; edited 1 time in total
jdm

Post   Posted: May 10, 2016 - 18:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Chip in to fund a new keyboard for Arrested Development. His shift key is up and down more than a CPOMBer.

Post   Posted: May 10, 2016 - 18:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Lies! As we all know, CPOMBARRS go down, but they don't get back up!

Hope the WMD's enjoyed theARR

Post   Posted: May 21, 2016 - 09:46 Reply with quote Back to top

As we ARR heading into last yARRds of the cARRent season, let's see how things stand:

The ARR Sprint

Is as befoARR, our leadARRs, The New Vamps on the blood are sitting at the top on 60pts. Second place has remained in vamp hands too, with Bancobat's Guinguetus Narvalis improving to 55pts. ThARRd place is cARRrently Okostomi's Nuevos Ricos on 49pts.

Stunty Sprint Race!
The Pirates of Bogwash ARR still leading this one folks on 35pts... but thARR is competition - dirold's Halflings I Batuffoli di Sterco have 5 games left and sit on 27pts... watch this space.

KillARRs and BleedARRS
KillARRs leadership has changed hands... Sabre Mountain Shakers leads this one (at the time of writing), Snottingham Hotspur have got a thin grip on the BleedARRs badge with just ovARR a week to go, by 1(!) cas.

Majors Updates
Nuevos Ricos were knocked out of the wheel of chaos Sad commentatARRs curse...

Lastly, we ARR entering the last week of the month, so remembARR - it's soon going to be time for ARR BRAWL! Smile

Post   Posted: May 21, 2016 - 11:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Sadly that top ogre spot is proving elsuive, JackH is sitting on 31pts after a completed sprint and my two teams with completed sprints are on 30pts and 29pts.

Post   Posted: May 23, 2016 - 21:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Watch this space indeed in tha stunty race!

The Night StalkARRs have been sighted in the box again! Good to have you back boys Wink

Post   Posted: May 23, 2016 - 22:15 Reply with quote Back to top

And ovARRall rundown (points in brackets):

ARR sprint
kingvan New Vamps on the Blood (60)
bancobat Guinguetus Narvalis (55)
okostomi Nuevo ricos (49)

Goblins
Miceycraft Pirates of Bogwash (35)
Arale Green Losers (30)
JJFOX New Green Stuff (17)

Halflings
dirold I Batuffoli di Sterco (33)
Miceycraft We lost our shoes! (29)
CCSenor Bluebay Crammers (25)

Ogres
JackH Vunerable Tadgers (31)
jdmickleburgh Large Ogre CollidARRs (30)
jdmickleburgh Purūtō (29)

Vampires
kingvan New Vamps on the Blood (60)
bancobat Guinguetus Narvalis (55)
MattDakka Red Bats (47)

Elves
Timetis Rain Wild (26)
JackH Kiss my Asthma (24)
Squiglet Red-kite Reevers (21)

High Elves
okostomi Nuevo ricos (49)
Crazy_Lemur Ballin' No NBA (28 )
Timetis Needle's Eye (26)

Slann
Nestoroide Ranaldinhos Superstar team (42)
Tirly Croac Boum Hu (25)
BlodgeyDocker Mighty Quackers (24)

Underworld
kukuchumari1 verdolagas (37)
keggiemckill Florescent Jumpsuits (28 )
Sifu St. Corner Hoodies (25)

That's the cARRant standings with only 16 completed sprints - so plenty of these teams can improve, or be caught as the season closes...

Go fARR it! Smile

Post   Posted: May 26, 2016 - 23:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Hello! Been looking for this thread found it! Smile Yes good to be back this is fun, can we brag about foul players and teams we kill here? And did we get some new things we could win? I see some cool stuff but not sure what it is really...

ps. Thanks for running this
ArrestedDevelopment

Post   Posted: May 26, 2016 - 23:54 Reply with quote Back to top

I don't see why not. FARRtune, fame, folly and absolute fARRce ARR all welcome aboARRd this thread.

Probably mostly fARRce to be honest.

We have new badges yes! BleedARRs (most cas against) and KillARRs (most cas for). The SuperiARR badge is for any ARR team winning an XFL. We've also got centARRian for a team reaching 100 games... Wink

And btw, the box bettARR be winning goblin XFL. DECREE HAS BEEN MADE.

Post   Posted: May 27, 2016 - 00:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Sweet!
tussock

Post   Posted: May 27, 2016 - 01:33 Reply with quote Back to top

If my Goblins successfully get booted from the ARR brawl, they'll be massive in the XFL!

Same for my Ogres and the Ogre XFL, really, only they're a bit soft.

Post   Posted: May 28, 2016 - 17:13 Reply with quote Back to top

The Night StalkARRs are in the lead, all we have to do is loose one more game. We beat a 850k+ up Orcs last game! Smile

https://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=3806395

Talked about being robbed Very Happy
Shakall

Post   Posted: May 28, 2016 - 17:14 Reply with quote Back to top

We got a sponsor deal before the game maybe that helped out!?

jdm

Post   Posted: May 28, 2016 - 17:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Shakall wrote:
ps. Thanks for running this

AD proving he ain't a slackARR Smile thanks AD. I promise (ogre pinky swear) I'll pick up some posting slack from here on in. We need more schweet badgers Smile

Post   Posted: May 28, 2016 - 17:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Seriously though people watch that replay I think it can inspire people when they feel down Smile
 Jump to: