32 coaches online • Server time: 19:12
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Can anyone deny the VampiARRs?!
Of couARRse, just let me stARRt my Elves...
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
It's the stunty sprint fARR me this month!
30%
 30%  [ 4 ]
Deny? But they ARR so dreamy!
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Pie
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 13

mrt1212

Post   Posted: Jun 01, 2016 - 17:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Gobbo XFL is coming up...that might be a good test of kingliness.
ArrestedDevelopment

Post   Posted: Jun 02, 2016 - 14:42 Reply with quote Back to top

SEASON IS NOW OVARR! As we head into summARR months, the normal wind down of games is on, so only 19 completeted sprintARRs... But that just means moARR chances for othARRs, so:

Let's get down to the awARRds!

Kingvan’s New Vamps on the Blood, built up an unassailable lead and stayed thARR all season, finishing with an unbeaten sprint and winning by a 5pt mARRgin in the end ovARR fellow vamps, high elves ... AND FLINGS!!! (14/2/0, 60pts)

Bancobat’s Guinguetis Narvalis, come in a close second, making a mockARRy of his thread asking for vamp advice (Wink ), with only one loss in a vARRy strong sprint as well. (12/3/1, 55pts)

Okostomi’s Nuevos Ricos, Hold on to one of the most tightly contested thARRd places seen for a while, just behind the vamps and holding off the challenge of FLINGS on the average tv tie-breaker. A cynic would say he should probably thank the writARR of the awARRds for feeding him two wins Wink (11/1/4, 50pts)

I'm announcing fourth too Because by nuffle they deserve it.

fARRth place and winners of the halfling sprint, the stunty sprint, with the highest ever points total for flings, the lowest number of defeats for flings, the highest number of wins by flings and the joint best evARR placement by flings... CCSenor's Bluebay Crammers. Missing out on thARRd place only on average tv (and possibly due to an mng treeman for a game)... (10/4/2, 50pts).

One race stood out against all othARRs in one depARRtment this season and I'm not talking about scoARRing (well, on the right scoARRboARRd anyway),
The KillARRs badge was piled upon by jdmickleburgh's Sabre Mountain Shakers who now just need to roll 2+ to come and get it.

Miceycraft's The Pirates of Bogwash (some group of miscreants who make wild, drunken claims about being the best) stole this heARR badge for thARR plundARR:
The BleedARRs badge, for most casualties against (77)... Not really want the captain ordARRed, but my sources tell me they'll take it! Best at anything is best at something!

All othARR top ten finishers can claim their loot here:

Stunty sprint was of course dominated by CCSenor, who's fARRth (!!!!!!!) place finish with flings means I am going to condemn everyone else to dARRkness in this writeup... No wait, we ARR still gonna go through this Wink

Shakall returns to ARR and the box with the Night stalkARRs and claims the Goblin sprint on avg TV! (6/2/8, 36pts). CommisARRations to the Pirates of Bogwash who probably thought they had this one on the ship only to have it stolen. Right proper goblin thievARRy, we loves it. Special mention also goes to a GOBLIN LEGEND Skarlock. Goblin legend in box. Don't need to say any moARR.

JackH takes the OgARR sprint once more with Vunerable Tadgers (lol), a moARR than respectable 4/6/6 and 34pts. Holding off more ogre teams than I care to list from jdmickleburgh, who cleARRly has a mission or is a masochist.
And Skarlock would be the most impressive legend achieved this month in the box in this heARR writARR's opinion if it was not for the appeARRance of... Little Lord Lucan. SNOTLING LEGEND! Congratulations to Garyt1 and World of Wrestling on this achievement, although they did not finish theARR sprint... rumours that the police ARR seeking audience with Lucan may have been a contributing factARR.

EvARRyone who completed a sprint can claim this:

And as always, we can’t be ARR without allowing some to lAARd it ovARR othARRs, so all top three racial finishARRs can claim the appropriate badge:
Image Image Image

If you wARR a brawl winARR in the last season (or previously but haven’t added the badge), then this one heARR is for you!

Complete season standings are here!

New Season thread to be posted SOOOOOON, meanwhile, GET YARR XFL GAMES WON.

Post   Posted: Jun 02, 2016 - 14:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Top 3 racial winARRs summary:

Goblin
1 Shakall Night StalkARRs
2 Miceycraft
3 Arale Green Losers

Halflings
1 CCSenor Bluebay Crammers
2 dirold I Batuffoli di Sterco
3 Miceycraft We lost our shoes!

Ogre
1 JackH Vunerable Tadgers
2 jdmickleburgh Large Ogre CollidARRs
3 jdmickleburgh Purūtō

Vampire
1 kingvan New Vamps on the Blood Vampire
2 bancobat Guinguetus Narvalis
3 MattDakka Red Bats

Elf
1 Timetis Rain Wild
2 JackH Kiss my Asthma 99ers
3 Squiglet Red-kite Reevers

High Elf
1 okostomi Nuevo ricos
2 Justicium Bhauts elfes
3 Timetis Needle's Eye

Slann
1 Nestoroide Ranaldinhos Superstar team
2 Tirly Croac Boum Hu
3 BlodgeyDocker Mighty Quackers

Underworld
1 kukuchumari1 verdolagas
2 keggiemckill Florescent Jumpsuits
3 tykoonfranky Bulboniks le Retour!!

Post   Posted: Jun 02, 2016 - 15:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for all the fine works mate and for making the Box a bettARR place. Skarlock sends hello and says "Whohhooo I'm the most famous Goblin in the world!".

Questions for next seasons:

Who will defend the Goblin honour since ended last again?
Will there be an end to Okostomi and Cdassaks bitter fighting? Wink
And from when can we start counting games for season XVI? (Sorry for giving you no rest but I probably have ADHD)
Shakall

Post   Posted: Jun 02, 2016 - 15:58 Reply with quote Back to top

I didn't know you made the injury trophy very nice! Way to go Sabre Mountain Shakers, 58 cas is way good!
CCSenor

Post   Posted: Jun 02, 2016 - 17:26 Reply with quote Back to top

nice write up, well pleased with the records.

a freakish sprint that i'm not sure we'll repeat. previous best was 37pts which i was well happy with.

grats once again to the imperious New Vamps on the Blood
cdassak

Post   Posted: Jun 02, 2016 - 17:34 Reply with quote Back to top

A sprint for the ages, well done CC!

Post   Posted: Jun 02, 2016 - 18:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Nice job
It's fun Smile
Miceycraft

Post   Posted: Jun 02, 2016 - 21:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Congrats to all the winARRs. Some amazing blood bowl from Kingvan, bancobat and CCsenor.

We will have to be showing those Night StalkARRs who is the real best pirates next month! Can't be having the loots stole from under our noses like that.

@shakall. The next season results will be recorded immediately even though the leaderboard won't update until the next season is officially set to set off. (So you won't be able to see your points for a few days but the games still count) This is how it worked last month for my flings anyways.
Shakall

Post   Posted: Jun 02, 2016 - 21:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Sweet thanks for update number two! Wink
Shakall

Post   Posted: Jun 02, 2016 - 21:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Ohh yeah it's on...
 Jump to: