35 coaches online • Server time: 10:29
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post BB2020 - Kick team m...goto Post What happened?goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
happygrue

Post   Posted: Jun 02, 2016 - 15:58 Reply with quote Back to top

jdmickleburgh wrote:
The more badges the better in my opinion.

Are all of these badges approved to be added to the loot section of the bio?

There isn't a firm approval process right now... Any badge that has some proposals for who earns it and gets a few people saying 'sure' is good enough for me.

Shakall should get Man the HARRpoons for sure!

Post   Posted: Jun 02, 2016 - 19:38 Reply with quote Back to top

That would make me one proud coach for sure Smile
Shakall

Post   Posted: Jun 02, 2016 - 19:48 Reply with quote Back to top

By the way who started up the Abandoned Races Race? Very cleaver and really makes for an interesting gaming experience.
Shakall

Post   Posted: Jun 05, 2016 - 11:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey peoples I'm updating bio can I claim the 'the man the harpoon'?
Can we take the manicure badge retroactively? My fouler claimed a really good skull that he's really proud of but it was before badge.
jdm

Post   Posted: Jun 05, 2016 - 11:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Go fARR it Smile if grue say it, it's gospel

Post   Posted: Jun 15, 2016 - 13:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi all, Miceycraft, ArrestedDevelopment and I (mainly those two) have been working to give the ARR group page a bit of an ovARRhaul and are trying to pull together all of the scattARRed elements from various threads.

The main thing we have left is the most excellent badges, created by ARRestedDevelopment. Some of these have definitions for awarding them, some of them don't. This is where you guys come in. We need help providing definitions for those missing them and this is your chance to say if you have better ideas for the current criteria.

Badges with criteria:

Image Ultimate WARRior [Completing sprint with all ARR teams, not necessarily in same season]

Image Man The HARRpoons [Win against a team >2mil tv OR win playing uphill >600k]

Image LosARR [Lose every game of a sprint]

Image CentARRion [An ARR team with 100+ games played]

Image WalkARR [Lowest scoring sprinting team in a season]
Image WalkARR (alt) [Lowest scoring sprinting team in a season]

Image MastARR BrawlARR [Win 5 brawls]

Image LectARR [Completing a sprint with over half games against ARR teams]

Image StrainARR [Most TDs conceeded]

Image ScorARR [Most TDs scored]

Badges needing criteria:

Image UnbelievARR

Image OthARR ScoreboARRd

Image Royal Rookie RumblARR

Image Dice MonstARR

Image ComplimentARRy Manicure [Something to do with killing killers]

Any input would be ARRpreciated Smile

Post   Posted: Jun 15, 2016 - 14:10 Reply with quote Back to top

ComlimentARRy Manicure can be any kill of a CPOMB, but preferably by fouling them after they Pile On. It's not the same when an Ogre just pows them to death, though I'd still take it.

RumblARR would have to be any team did their Rumble games as part of a complete sprint. All new teams should start off in the Rumble, really. Smile

OthARR scoreboARRd is already claimed as the team getting the most cas in a sprint, I believe.

UnbievARR? Legend CR with an ARR team? I'm not that good of a coach to get it with real teams. Smile

Post   Posted: Jun 15, 2016 - 14:15 Reply with quote Back to top

UnbelievARR isn't something anyone in the ARR group is going to earn really - it's for the december/jan fundraiser where in the past another coach who doesn't really take part in ARR has been asked to sprint with an ARR team. It's probably going to end up being a one-off badge, since last season Harad did the sprint, and he's pretty well known for playing quite a few of our races in box already Smile (did someone say flings this year?!)

OthARR ScoreboARRd was a badge i kind of came up with on a whim. The idea is kind of that you might lose on the actual score but "win" in the cas box. Still completely undefined.

Royal Rookie RumblARR: win a royal rookie rumble with an ARR team.

Dice MonstARR: needs criteria, and we have a dice analysis tool! IDEAS PLS! I'm thinking stuff like maybe 40%+ rolls being 6s or breaking av8 45%+ of the time etc

ComplimentARRy Manicure: RIP/retire a cpomber. Preferably on a foul.

Post   Posted: Jul 03, 2016 - 17:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Apologies for the thread necromancy guys...

I have added in all the badges to the ARR group this afternoon that we have rules for now. Are there any others that people would like me to add? Or do we have rules clarified for Dice MonstARR and othARR ScorboARRd?

I have left UnbelievARR out but we could add that back in if the fundraiser because a regular thing. (I will put something about the fundraiser in the news section when I get chance)

PS: I added the badges in a random order to the group so if anyone wants to suggest a better order feel free and I will reorganise things.
 Jump to: