32 coaches online • Server time: 10:08
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Will one of ARR teams go deep in the black cup?!
Of couARRse, histARRy tells a tale heARR!
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Not this yeARR, I'm entARRing tiARR one
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Deep? I thought the point was to trash someone's team and reputation with rookie goblins!
50%
 50%  [ 5 ]
fifteen halflings went to bake a pie
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

ArrestedDevelopment

Post   Posted: Jun 15, 2016 - 15:00 Reply with quote Back to top

HeARR ye! HeARR ye! The new season kicked off on the fARRst of June. But er, Koadah's site is down so I can't tell tall tales of how great we all ARR or big up sprintARRs... HowevARR, there's always something to talk about and all that's requiARRed is community!

So without furthARR delay:

We's gots a swanky looking new group page we do! Check it out HEARR
Many thanks to Miceycraft (who did the bulk of the heavy lifting!, which is to say, er ALL of it) JDMickleburgh (ideas, encouragement and he wot wrote some wARRds he did).
This little project also sees the chance for some unification of ideas, and hopefully a solidification of ARR base, so with that in mind: the ARRt thread, as always, needs suggestions and clarifications from the community.

Any questions, clARRifications necessary and suggestions? Not taking complaints at this time :p

Major Sirens
BLACK CUP!!! DRAW IS TODAY. If you want to ENTARR, get it done. There's a more than decent ARR histARRy in the black cup and it would be great to see it continue. Best of luck to all taking pARRt! (and there's been a few notable absences from box the last week, so I'm hoping that's why Wink)

Brawl Call
ARR Brawl this month is 29th June.
There's been some brawls won by ARR teams (and some ARR teams still in brawls to finish) but I believe mrt1212 (non-ARR teams in brawl, worse than Azure's dorfs, never let him forget) is going to do a summARRy of brawls soon, so I won't steal his glARRy.

XFL watch
Gobs XFL is underway and there's sevARRal box teams still in it!
Elf XFL.. pfft. Sadly ARR hopes ARR over heARR.
XFL OgARRs... No longer has any OgARRs Sad Just "ogRes". PFFT.

Best of luck to all ARR sprintARRs Smile And this thread will surely get off and running when the sprint site does Very Happy As the group tag fARR this season says - let's Spring to SummARR!

Post   Posted: Jun 20, 2016 - 00:47 Reply with quote Back to top

I broke the Helf record - my current sprint is at 15/0/0

1 more game for the perfect sprint:D

I hope the sprints'll work again soon - for all the metagroups - and my ego's; ) - sakes.
koadah

Post   Posted: Jun 20, 2016 - 01:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Work is in progress.

Latest Arr here:
http://koadah-arr.azurewebsites.net/#/sprint/190/-1

HPL
http://fumbbldata.azurewebsites.net/sprint.html?sprintId=187

Sprint
http://fumbbldata.azurewebsites.net/sprint.html?sprintId=189

Post   Posted: Jun 20, 2016 - 01:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Amazing - you're the best, koadah. I'll get the HLP up to speed tomorrow.
Timetis

Post   Posted: Jun 20, 2016 - 02:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Classic case of hubris. Lost the 16th game due to a combination of bad dice and not playing well enough. It'll always be skaven, and the perfect sprint'll remain a prize up for grabs!
ArrestedDevelopment

Post   Posted: Jun 20, 2016 - 03:54 Reply with quote Back to top

koadah wrote:
Work is in progress.

Latest Arr here:
http://koadah-arr.azurewebsites.net/#/sprint/190/-1

HPL
http://fumbbldata.azurewebsites.net/sprint.html?sprintId=187

Sprint
http://fumbbldata.azurewebsites.net/sprint.html?sprintId=189

Cheers Koadah Very Happy

Was thinking of PM'ing you since I'd seen you'd posted a link to the new webspace elsewhere, but I figured you'd share with us once it was ready anyway Smile

Post   Posted: Jun 20, 2016 - 04:27 Reply with quote Back to top

So, so far we've fouARR completed Sprints, which is a little low, but it's eARRly in the season and it's also summARR, and it's also MAJOR time..

CARRent Standings:

YouARR leaders, on 61pts, one off of the all-time ARR recARRd, with the best High Elf sprint evARR, the most high elf wins in a sprint, and one off of a pARRfect sprint... Timetis' Needle's Eye (bashy elvses!!)

In second place, and still in their favouARRed hunting grounds of the Black Cup, the devastatingly brilliant, Kingvan's New Vamps on the Blood.

In third, near the top again, and recovARRing from player losses in the last two seasons admARRably, Okostomi's Nuevo Ricos.

The stunty race has just barely got underway, and is currently led by Pershum's fightin' halflin', with JdMickleburgh's Large Ogre CollidARRs and Goblin Championship Wrestling just behind (those teams cARRently lead their respective racial races as well!)

Casualties aren't being tracked at time of writing so I can't update the bleedARR/KillARR standings.

There's plenty of ARR teams still in the black cup and I wish each and evARRy one of them the best of luck in their matches Smile

Post   Posted: Jul 02, 2016 - 20:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Mid-season update!

So we ARR now about mid-way through this season of ARR, and we have gots ARRselves 8 completed Sprints. Slow progress in the summARR box, but I think also secret league has captured some attention! And of couARRse, the black cup and brawls continue to tie up some teams!

Overall top 3 has not changed since last post (1. Needle's Eye, 2. New Vamps, 3. Nuevo Ricos), so I will do a racial rundown Smile

1. jdmickleburgh Goblin Championship Wrestling 2/5/0 (18pts)
2. dirold I Gigietti 1/3/5 (15pts)
3. Sniffer Gar[B]age Team 1/3/3 (13pts)

1. Pershum Fightin' Halfin' 4/2/10 (30pts)
2. cakalis Maziai kamikadzes 1/0/2 (6pts)
3. Sifu Ham-fisted 'B' Stars 1/0/1 (5pts)

1. jdmickleburgh Large Ogre CollidARRs 2/4/10 (26pts)
2. wintergreen13 Large Brogre High-Fivers 4/5/0 (26pts)
3. JackH Vunerable Tadgers 3/1/4 (18pts)

1. kingvan New Vamps on the Blood 11/4/1 (53pts)
2. Regor Carnival of DarkMoon 7/3/6 (40pts)
3. Harad Vumpires 7/0/2 (30pts)

1. Malodoror Brussels Harlequeens 4/3/5 (27pts)
2. Jeffthejar [B]Somerfolk Outriders 5/2/2 (26pts)
3. kukuchumari1 underelfo 2/6/2 (22pts)

1. Timetis Needle's Eye 15/0/1 (61pts)
2. okostomi Nuevo ricos 10/2/3 (47pts)
3. azyx vapourlecomplot 7/1/8 (38pts)

1. MattDakka Tzunki's Hoppers 5/3/2 (28pts)
2. UnderTheEarth Amphibians of the Sun 3/4/4 (24pts)
3. CW Linefrogs 4/2/3 (23pts)

1. kukuchumari1 verdolagas 5/4/7 (35pts)
2. tykoonfranky Bulboniks le Retour!! 6/3/3 (33pts)
3. mrt1212 Underground Pain Train BBL 6/1/4 (30pts)

Best of luck to all ARR teams still in the black cup, and to evARRyone still in Brawls! Don't let Azure win! Wink

Post   Posted: Jul 02, 2016 - 21:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Great job AD. My attention has been mostly secret league of late but I'm still hoping to finish the goblin sprint. Shame my other ogres ARR still tied up in black cup. Kicking ARRse but a week between games = no sprint yet.

Post   Posted: Jul 05, 2016 - 14:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Black Cup ovARRview

"'Tidings Sports fans, I'm jimothy and that's Bobert" *bash* "'ere dats not 'is wurdz, yous messin dis up!"

Er, intermission aside, let's have ARRselves a look at who's doing what in the Black Cup.

The brackets are beginning to nARRow down now and quite a few ARR teams have now said their fARRewells to the cup, so our commisARRations to: Rise Like a Phoenix II, Pro Vamps, Quiz Team Aguilera, Pesti, Elfheim Eagles in the Box, Tangle Wood Spiders, Harlequin$, Bluebay Crammers, Warpstone Extractors, Fling For Your Supper and 'Ardnutz.

Er, yeah. Teams still in it! (In descendin bracket order):

ARR first team still in it ARR:
Nuevo Ricos, the high elves have seen off Woodies, orcs and Humans and sit awaiting their next opponent. The team is much trimmed since last I saw them (Image), but retains the coARR of ag6 thrower and +ST frenzy catchARR (along with two othARR nifty catchARRs). The next match will not only decide their Black Cup future, but also will complete their sprint! And it will be vs either the Cathay Cobras, or our next ARR team!

Three is a Magic Number A team not quite at its prime (see wot 'e did there) for their clash with the cobras due to mng, but formidable nonetheless. These High Elves have run a regen gauntlet, making it past first Khemri, and then undead, and will need to slip past the tacklepomb might of the FAT Cobras (our sources tell us there may be a man in a pointy hat at the sidelines, but our sources have been wrong before!). Trigonometry is the obvious stARR in a workmanlike team, and with both catchers out, he will need to cARRy the load.

No Garlic ARR the next squad on the list, and quite possibly the bashiest vamps you ARR likely to see! With not just one, but two st5 Pombers, they have also run the regen gauntlet, disposing of both Nurgle and Necromantic. And for a nice little "rest" match, they draw... the Antarans. Oh dear. However, laden with Dirty Player and with their own brand of pain, it would be premature to predict anything in this one except blood! OthARRs might (blood)lust ovARR the pombers in this team, but fARR me, the real stARR is Basil, and his SPP and ovARRall contribution to the team shows it.

Renegade BallstealARRs will face the the winnARRs of the No Garlic/Antarans clash! These pro Elves (who's coach assures me ARR the best Elf race) have seen off orcs, humans and a chaos squad to get heARR. A +ST catchARR and Ag5 Blitzer provide some nice tools for bamboozling most opponents and the team is, as all pro elves ARR, a bit beaten up, but still easily battle worthy. Of special note, two playARRs have traded in their av7 for the extra extra claw-proof AV6 that coach Uedder is known to favour, appARRantly, it makes for legends!

Next representative is one we all know. The New Vamps on the Blood have seen off chaos pact, nurgle and necromantic, and are scoring more TDs with each successive round... In the next round they face a less bashy, more bally challenge, in the shape of Woodies. Pointing out a stARR in the new vamps is a bit like pointing out a water source in the sea, but I think we can all agree that Maurice Star is special and will be key to hopes of the former champs regaining the trophy.

And last, but not least, the Sabre Mountain Shakers, as mean a bunch of OgARRs as you are likely to see! To get this far, they've seen off Norse and Dorfs! And not just any Dorfs either, the former champs Negative Purple! The Shakers have two block ogres and the man-mountain Gyles Mackrell, but our pick for playARR to watch is colonial commonARR... a block surehands snot! As always at ARR, we ARR supporting the little mens! Very Happy

Best of luck to all contendARRs!

Post   Posted: Jul 14, 2016 - 00:51 Reply with quote Back to top

I was wondering if games in a RRR against Ranked teams would count for Sprint games?
ArrestedDevelopment

Post   Posted: Jul 14, 2016 - 01:37 Reply with quote Back to top

I can't actually answer that because I don't know how Koadah's script pulls the data in regards to those games. I will say that if the ranked team is classed as the home team, then the game counts as in the ranked division on the site for CR purposes (and vice versa), and if Koadah's script is simply scraping for results from divisions, then chances are in this case it would not count for a sprint, since they are box matches only.

However, I'm making some assumptions there.

Post   Posted: Jul 14, 2016 - 01:54 Reply with quote Back to top

From a quick check of my RRR playing teams this round, only the home games count if you're playing against Ranked teams. Make sure to host the games by being first in! Smile

Post   Posted: Aug 01, 2016 - 12:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Seaaaaaaason is FINNARRSHED.

A really quiet month in the box, as black cup, summer and Secret league have all taken their toll on pARRticipation (even the stinking nurgz have been less frequent!)... 19 completed sprints, same as last season though!

Let's shuffle towARRds the awARRds!

Timetis’s Needle's Eye, went so close to the pARRfect sprint, with their coach heard to be lamenting that he'll never get it so good again, rather than celebrating an excellent run! Felled at the last by stinking rats! A great run by Timetis, that means for the first time in a while, we've got a pointy-eared winner who isn't undead! (15/0/1, 61pts)

Kingvan’s New Vamps on the Blood, take second place this time out. A strong sprint, but not enough to take top spot. And the nuffle-shower ending of their Black Cup run will likely see the Vamps on a semi-rebuild. (12/3/1, 55pts)

Harad’s Vumpires, take thARRd spot, with a squad, that in my opinion, is now basically cheating. Although I'm sure their coach would point out that if it actually was cheating he'd choose not to roll all those 1s, and that Asad Rauf would be on the rostARR... (12/1/3, 53pts)

The Stunty Sprint was a tightly contested affair as usual, Pershum's Fightin' Halfin take the halfling sprint home with a 30pt (4/2/10) effort, Dirold's I Gigietti win the Goblin sprint with a 29pt (2/7/7) turnout, but the real action was in the OgARR sprint! Where Wintergreen13's Large Brogre High-Fivers overhauled JDMickleburgh's Large Ogre CollidARRs, on a run that was undefeated for quite some time, but ended on a downwARRd slalom (we call that the Ogre CR slope). That said, the Brogre's got off to such a solid stARRt that they didn't need to bother even playing the full 16 games to win the OgARR sprint and the overall stunty sprint with a total of 34pts (4/7/4).

With Koadah's scripts having moved site, the last season has not seen cas/td tracked for ARR, so I can't awARRd BleedARRs or KillARRs this time around Sad

All othARR top ten finishers can claim their loot here:

EvARRyone who completed a sprint can claim this:

And as always, we can’t be ARR without allowing some to lAARd it ovARR othARRs, so all top three racial finishARRs can claim the appropriate badge:
Image Image Image

If you wARR a brawl winARR in the last season (or previously but haven’t added the badge), then this one heARR is for you!

Complete season standings are here!

New Season thread to be posted SOOOOOON, until then get thine sprints undARRway!

Post   Posted: Aug 01, 2016 - 12:54 Reply with quote Back to top

And the racial Breakdowns:

dirold I Gigietti (2/7/7) 29
Miceycraft Pirates of Bogwash (2/4/10) 26
jdmickleburgh Goblin Championship Wrestling (2/5/0) 18

Pershum Fightin' Halfin' (4/2/10) 30
GregFighterBB HomeOfBeaff (1/1/3) 9
cakalis Maziai kamikadzes (1/0/4) 8

wintergreen13 Large Brogre High-Fivers (4/7/4) 34
jdmickleburgh Large Ogre CollidARRs (2/5/9) 27
JackH Vunerable Tadgers (3/1/11) 25

kingvan New Vamps on the Blood (12/3/1) 55
Harad Vumpires (12/1/3) 53
MattDakka Red Bats (11/1/4) 50

wintergreen13 Beautiful Children (7/0/1) 29
Malodoror Brussels Harlequeens (4/3/5) 27
Jeffthejar [B ] Somerfolk Outriders (5/2/2) 26

Timetis Needle's Eye (15/0/1) 61
okostomi Nuevo ricos (11/2/3) 51
azyx vapourlecomplot (7/1/8 ) 38

MattDakka Tzunki's Hoppers (5/4/4) 32
kukuchumari1 (4/2/6) 26
PainState Itza Over Lords (6/0/2) 26

tykoonfranky Bulboniks le Retour!! (8/3/5) 43
mrt1212 Underground Pain Train BBL (7/2/7) 39
kukuchumari1 verdolagas (5/4/7) 35

Congrats also to Beautiful Children, Hemoglobetrotters BBL, Tisiphone, Terrible Trade Elves BBL, Trinity Blades, Itza Over lords and Coca Loca BBL who all won brawls in the season just past! Top notch guys, keeping beating up Azure! (unless you are Azure, in which case, see ya next time, same place Wink )