53 coaches online • Server time: 23:49
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
PainState

Post   Posted: Jan 04, 2017 - 16:20 Reply with quote Back to top

** Milford from the Warpstone Open XII **

Hello FUMBBL fans, I have arrived at the 5 star Ritz Skavenblight. I once again taken up residence for my two month stay underground, in the middle of a swamp and surrounded by sniveling and groveling skaven. On the positive side they have a indoor heated spa and pool, I have a full open bar in my pent house suite and I can look forward to my nightly walk down the red light district of Skavenblight.

The skaven council that oversees the Warpstone Open has 13 posh qualifier pitches, all decked out in warpstone infused astro granite ready for the open rounds of the tournament. I got a tour of the grand stadium in down town Skavenblight, which will host the main draw and man is it one impressive stadium.

The Warpstone Open will kick off the 2017 year of majors. It is the major that the coaches and teams get that vomit taste of defeat out of their mouths from last seasons poor performances. A new start and a new hope that they can rise up and claim one of the Majors this upcoming season.

Of course for most the Warpstone open just brings that bile of vomit right back up and reminds many coaches they have to work on their skills, get a new team and for some, a loss of hope and then a slow decent into a deep darkness when they realize that their calling is not to be a Blood Bowl coach but a flesh peddler or street urchin.

Oh. man Iam excited!!! A new season of Majors is upon us. Time to rise up and stake a claim as one of the top coaches/teams of the FUMBBL Ranked/Box scene.

It is time gentlemen, get your teams applied, warmed up and once again the battle will be joined on the warpstone infused astro granite of the Warpstone Open.

APPLY HERE <<<<<<<<<<<

Last edited by PainState on Jan 04, 2017 - 17:26; edited 3 times in total
PainState

Post   Posted: Jan 04, 2017 - 16:33 Reply with quote Back to top

**OOPS**

Post   Posted: Jan 04, 2017 - 17:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Will the Buccs be coming?

Post   Posted: Jan 04, 2017 - 21:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Blood Sea Buccaneers have arrived at the Warpstone Open and cracking heads and taking numbers. Between all this hard work of cracking heads they are down by the wharf looking for new recruits who have a knack for snapping bones.

Post   Posted: Jan 04, 2017 - 23:15 Reply with quote Back to top

I have entered our most popular team, 420 Friendly Roomies Needed(High Elf)
https://www.fumbbl.com/p/team?team_id=831048
Chainsaw

Post   Posted: Jan 04, 2017 - 23:47 Reply with quote Back to top

The Deepwater Devils have arrived in port, their clipper anchored outside the fish market (Monk had a "friend" who rather fearfully said we could use his spot). As with anything the Devils do, it's all about efficiency and price - not the spectacle and grandure associated with the Buccs. Assured Jim doesn't mind, as long as he gets to play darts in the boozer!

Post   Posted: Jan 05, 2017 - 04:25 Reply with quote Back to top

All I have is my horrible dorfs, so they are entered. Go the Pullies! 6th most successful ranked dorf team on fumbbl (because no but StanRichardson and I spam ranked tournies with dorfs, and he's better at it than me). Woo!

Post   Posted: Jan 05, 2017 - 06:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Coach BenjiRyle's Salt Lake Smashers have arrived to complete in the Warpstone Open. It will be the Smasher's first tournament and Coach Benjiryle's second tournament game after his Salt Lake Wreckers were one and done in the FUMBBL Cup.
Rabe

Post   Posted: Jan 05, 2017 - 07:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Applied!

Everyone apply, get in your SR points!

Edit:
@Chainsaw: Those Devils would be an interesting opponent for the Monsters for a change.

Post   Posted: Jan 05, 2017 - 07:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Death is Forever will attempt to make its return to the Major scene after almost 2 years off.

Last edited by robocoyote on Jan 05, 2017 - 08:25; edited 1 time in total
Rabe

Post   Posted: Jan 05, 2017 - 08:25 Reply with quote Back to top

\o/

Post   Posted: Jan 05, 2017 - 15:40 Reply with quote Back to top

** Milford from the WO **

I have just received word that the defending Warpstone Open champions have arrived in town.

Space Tails

They are still sporting their three mutants and looking to add three more. Now for some that would be very interesting and fun if a Lizardman team had 6 mutants running around.

Then again some would say that is a abomination and the Space Tails need to be burned at the stake.

Post   Posted: Jan 05, 2017 - 15:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Highly motivated to make up for their disappointing Fumbbl Cup appearance the Departed Geniuses once more swap their graveyard for the Blood Bowl pitch.

Post   Posted: Jan 05, 2017 - 16:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Another former WO champion has applied.
StanRichardson

Post   Posted: Jan 05, 2017 - 16:55 Reply with quote Back to top

tussock wrote:
All I have is my horrible dorfs, so they are entered. Go the Pullies! 6th most successful ranked dorf team on fumbbl (because no but StanRichardson and I spam ranked tournies with dorfs, and he's better at it than me). Woo!

Ermm what me? Never! Embarassed Rolling Eyes

Beard And The Bear are in town still recovering from there Fumbbl Cup Exit
 Jump to: