49 coaches online • Server time: 20:43
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Perfectian

Post   Posted: Jan 09, 2017 - 08:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Sigmar Cult
0-16 Zealot 5337 S 60k
0-1 Executioner 6438 Mighty Blow, Stand Firm GS 100k
0-2 Witch Hunter 7337 Shadowing, Stab, Stakes, Nerves of Steel GAP 90k
0-4 Templar Knight 7338 Block GS 70k

So like more bashy human team with dedicated assassins-throwers and no General skills access for linemen. So cool, isn't it? Also check out cool sprites for these guys. Amazing, right? So, what do you think?

Executioner

Witch hunters

Zealots

Teamplar Knights

Burnalot

Post   Posted: Jan 09, 2017 - 09:48 Reply with quote Back to top

I think the zealots are way overpriced, the should be 30k (or 40k at most).
The Zealot and Templar links show the same icons at the moment.

Post   Posted: Jan 09, 2017 - 11:31 Reply with quote Back to top

I feel like the Knight needs something a little different to a regular Human Blitzer.

Executioner could probably be 0-2 without being op. Like Araby has 2 Eunuchs, necro 2 golems etc.

And yeah Zealot pricing seems overpriced.

DLE College 7s
zakatan

Post   Posted: Jan 09, 2017 - 11:57 Reply with quote Back to top

I would agree that zealots are way overpriced (40k would seem the right pricing here), and that templar knights are underpriced and lack personality, since they have the same statline and skills as a human blitzer but for some reason are 20k cheaper.

Icons look great, waiting to see those templar knights tho. If possible, I'd reduce a pixel or two the witch hunters' hat, as it looks a bit oversized. You can upload the icons at your personal fumbbl gallery so that they show directly in to forum. You'll have to do that anyway if you want to play with them.

I have some concerns about the playability of the roster. It seems that they'll have a hard time winning games, since at the moment they are a worse version of the human roster. From looking at the roster, I'd place them at lower tier 2 at pretty much all TV ranges.
Make executioners 0-2 since they seem the backbone positional for this team and what gives them personality, maybe drop to ma5.

Post   Posted: Jan 09, 2017 - 13:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Zealots, without Frenzy ? That's a staple in their resume, their frenzied madness.

Post   Posted: Jan 09, 2017 - 14:20 Reply with quote Back to top

ThierryM wrote:
Zealots, without Frenzy ? That's a staple in their resume, their frenzied madness.

Zealots, not fanatics. You know, common folk who lost everything but their faith in sigmar. And Blood Bowl.

zakatan

Post   Posted: Jan 09, 2017 - 14:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Perfectian wrote:
ThierryM wrote:

Zealots, not fanatics. You know, common folk who lost everything but their faith in sigmar. And Blood Bowl.

you may want to check the dictionary here:

Collins Concise English Dictionary wrote:
zealot /ˈzɛlət/ n

an immoderate, fanatical, or extremely zealous adherent to a cause, esp a religious one

Post   Posted: Jan 09, 2017 - 15:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Matt, why dont you copy here the Sigmar roster? I mean the real one, the pro bowl!

Post   Posted: Jan 09, 2017 - 16:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Oh yeah. Meet the real Sigmar roster Wink

1 Thugarg Skullsmasher (Grenzburg Greenskins) 50k 5 6 2 9 Block, Bone-head, Loner, Mighty Blow, Thick Skull, Throw Team-Mate AGPS Remove
1 Eric Ebron (Brionne Buccaneers) 50k 7 3 4 8 Block, Catch, Dodge, Guard, Tackle AGPS Remove
1 George Blanda (Norden Legion) 50k 7 3 3 8 Block, Frenzy, Mighty Blow, Piling On, Tackle AGPS Remove
1 Bish "The Bash" Bosh (Kemperbad Knights) 50k 7 4 3 8 Block, Guard, Mighty Blow, Tackle AGPS Remove
1 Jace Amaro (Praag Grizzlies) 50k 7 3 4 8 Block, Dodge, Tackle AGPS Remove
1 Anders Hoffman (Carroburg Crimson Cascade) 50k 6 3 4 8 Accurate, Leader, Pass, Sure Hands AGPS Remove
1 Logan Thomas (Grenzburg Greenskins) 50k 6 4 3 8 Block, Kick-Off Return, Pass, Sure Hands AGPS Remove
1 Fast Eddie (Barboza Bruisers) 50k 10 2 3 7 Catch, Dodge, Sprint AGPS Remove
1 Art Monk (Grenzburg Greenskins) 50k 8 2 4 7 Block, Catch, Dodge, Side Step AGPS Remove
1 Odell Beckham (Dead Wood Rangers) 50k 8 2 4 7 Catch, Dodge, Leap, Nerves Of Steel, Sneaky Git AGPS Remove
1 Kyle Fuller (Kemperbad Knights) 50k 8 2 3 8 Catch, Diving Tackle, Dodge, Guard, Side Step AGPS Remove
1 Ra'Shede Hageman (Barboza Bruisers) 50k 6 5 3 8 AGPS Remove
1 Jadeveon Clowney (Monte Castello Wreckers) 50k 6 4 3 8 Block, Break Tackle, Guard AGPS Remove
1 Zack Martin (Grenzburg Greenskins) 50k 6 4 3 8 Block, Guard AGPS Remove
1 Corey Linsley (Monte Castello Wreckers) 50k 6 3 3 8 Block, Mighty Blow, Tackle AGPS Remove
1 Taylor Lewan (Brionne Buccaneers) 50k 7 4 3 8 Block AGPS

http://www.fumbbl.com/p/team?op=view&team_id=863389

DLE College 7s
Bakunin

Post   Posted: Jan 09, 2017 - 16:33 Reply with quote Back to top

This is the real Sigmar Cult:

Jump to: