43 coaches online • Server time: 18:38
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post Chaos Draft League R...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Subs

Post   Posted: Mar 19, 2017 - 19:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Semi final is right now! :]
LemonheadWallenstein

Post   Posted: Mar 20, 2017 - 11:12 Reply with quote Back to top

hahahahahahahahahaha
Balle2000

Post   Posted: Mar 20, 2017 - 14:35 Reply with quote Back to top

NSL FINAL TONIGHT FROM AROUND 20:00 BBTIME

CASUALTY CUP HOLDERS
CLAN MICRODORF

VS.

THE CHALLENGERS
GRAELINGS PHILOSOPHERS

Putting the romantic in necromantic since 2010
Subs

Post   Posted: Mar 20, 2017 - 14:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Very Happy GO PHILOSOPHERS GO!! Very Happy
LemonheadWallenstein

Post   Posted: Mar 20, 2017 - 14:55 Reply with quote Back to top

nice! I'll be there with a rock ready for Villgerðr!
Kharon

Post   Posted: Mar 24, 2017 - 20:55 Reply with quote Back to top

"You wanted to see me, chief?"
"Aye. I wanted to hear your thoughts on the starting season."
"Well... To be honest, it's going to be hell for the players. We are facing the goblins first. We'll most likely win them, but they'll foul us hard. Remember what they did to Rodor, chief."
"Aye. That was a dear loss."
"The second game will be against the elves from Sjoktraken. Really good players. Some wearing dwarvish armour, not going to go down easily."
"I heard they joined some kind of an union. Pfft, I say! Just a good opportunity to recover from the bashing you'll get from the filthy greenskins."
"Third one's against the halflings. Probably a re-run of the goblin match. We score, they foul. Repeat ad nauseam."
"Oi! Stop talking fancy to me. Halfmen don't bother me either. Blood is a part of this sport. It makes the grass grow better."
"Fourth game will be against a new team, also from Sjoktraken. Though these will be some kind of evil dwarves. They're rookies, but they'll probably get a cart-load of inducements from the league to make it difficult for us."
"Hah! They don't bother me. Besides, they'll probably drive old Goldur crazy by pushing into his territory. They'll be too busy fighting over that whale-oil smelling town to bother us."
"And then there's the Khorne-worshipping humans. We've won two out of three encounters with clear numbers, but they've grown strong and skilled. Lots of hard hitters and good ball handling skills."
"Chin up! Everybody loves a good fight, and these heathens can offer one. But tell me, will we go to the finals this season?"
"Can't tell yet, chief. I'd say it's us, the Oilers or the Khornites. Depends probably on how much the little folk stomp and tear other teams."
"Could be. Could be. All right. I'll leave you to it. You know what I want."
"Yes, chief. The title. And troll blood on the grass."
"That's my boy. Go now, and make me happy and your family proud."
Semitence

Post   Posted: Mar 26, 2017 - 00:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Cheers to Nextflux for the game. Nuffle's love of rookie Khemri was too great however!
Balle2000

Post   Posted: Mar 30, 2017 - 14:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Season 6 was the season of upsets. The Graelings Philosopher Ogres made it all the way to the NSL final, but it was the rookie Khemri team from Wawalag and SSL that provided the biggest upset, by prying the Casualty Cup out of dead Microdorf Blitzer Beinfriðr's dead hands.

NSL SEASON 6 TEAM AWARDS

ImageThe Vinnskor Storm (Kharon) ran away with the awards for touchdowns and rushing.
ImageImage

Image The Durfang Draugr (Matthueycamo) had a season of super-violence getting banners for casualties and fouls.
ImageImage

Image Back-to-back winners Clan Microdorf (Nextflux) kept an impressive Star Player Point rate, despite playing 8 games this season, and is awarded the Tree of Knowledge banner.

Image The masters of the passing game, Nidhoggstad Firedrakes (pythrr), is awarded yet another Valkyrie Helmet banner for frequent passing.

Image However it was the Sjoktraken Oilers (Balle2000) who got awarded the Raven Banner for most passing yards this season.

Image And lastly, the Mørkfjord Maniac Mermaids (Burnalot) receives the Hammer for most blocking team in Season 6.

Feel free to add banners to your team bios. You can find easy to copy-paste BBCODE by clicking the RESOURCES tab on the NSL group page.

For complete stats click the TEAM STATS tab here.
* awards are given based on per-game performance. E.g. TD/game, CAS/game. Tie-breaker: no. of games.
** teams must have completed a whole season to be considered.

Putting the romantic in necromantic since 2010

Last edited by Balle2000 on %b %31, %2017 - %01:%Mar; edited 2 times in total
Burnalot

Post   Posted: Mar 30, 2017 - 16:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Great, got a banner! Although we want proper green ladz next to our names, not stinking bones!

Post   Posted: Mar 31, 2017 - 00:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Fixed
Burnalot

Post   Posted: Mar 31, 2017 - 01:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Hehe, good one! We want the orcy ones now!

Post   Posted: Mar 31, 2017 - 01:04 Reply with quote Back to top

okay okay!
Matthueycamo

Post   Posted: Mar 31, 2017 - 01:18 Reply with quote Back to top

KINGS OF THE GROUND BLITZ!

DLE College 7s
Shraaaag

Post   Posted: Mar 31, 2017 - 15:26 Reply with quote Back to top

First game didn't go as well as I had hoped, felt that too many dice were against me int he first half, and a sneaky git snotling bugged out making things weird. Amazingly I saved a draw against the last season runner up. I got rid of 2 permed goblins, and I should be able to afford a merc troll next game. So all in all, everything is not too bad. For once I have all my rats available again.
Since I'll probably lose most of the treasury as soon as EM is implemented, I invested in a full roster and an extra reroll. Bloat from extra players is insignificant compared to bloat from injured players

Post   Posted: Apr 25, 2017 - 12:26 Reply with quote Back to top

So how is everyone's season going so far?

Mine is pretty crappy, not won in 4 games, 3 draws. At least I've inflicted more damages than ever, which makes it up a little.
Sad news for the fans of the Dangelmildew, he got a skill. Even though he resisted 3 nominations for a MVP under the new rule, he got a casualty in the only block he got in the game versus the Yellow-Eyes.
It took him only 34 games and 141 blocks to reach 3 casualties. Let's see if he'll keep it up now.

In our group, the tired Orcs are once again favorites for the title.

But we've seen other upsets in the other groups, especially in the Sea of Claws, where the rookie team of Sjoktraken, the Corsairs are currently undefeated and in the lead.

In the Sea of Chaos, the dwarf bulldozer (at least in Norsca Razz) of Clan Microdorf is facing a tough challenge from the Khemri. The 4th round will see a clash between the two.

In the Frozen Sea there's also an interesting clash in the 3rd round, between the two leaders, the Firdrakes and the Invaders.
 Jump to: