49 coaches online • Server time: 19:27
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
m0gw41

Post   Posted: Apr 03, 2017 - 18:16 Reply with quote Back to top

I thought I saw an exploding cup game on just now but can't find reference anywhere to this tournament. Am I being thick/unobservant?

Also: can I join? If anyone is worried about me gaining advantage after its started I'll take a random race, I just wanna play Smile

Post   Posted: Apr 03, 2017 - 18:18 Reply with quote Back to top

https://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=8346

It already started, so no signing in anymore. All official tournaments are under tournament tab in your profile page.
m0gw41

Post   Posted: Apr 03, 2017 - 18:21 Reply with quote Back to top

The tournament tab of your profile page only shows you tournaments you have applied for. When did the notice come out about the exploding cup? Any drop outs I can jump in instead of?

Post   Posted: Apr 03, 2017 - 18:46 Reply with quote Back to top

m0gw41 wrote:
The tournament tab of your profile page only shows you tournaments you have applied for. When did the notice come out about the exploding cup? Any drop outs I can jump in instead of?

Motskari is referring to the Games>Tournaments tab just below the FUMBBL banner at the top of the page not your personal Leagues & Tournaments column that you can have showing or not (which as you rightly say shows only those groups you have applied to).

The Exploding Cup was advertised at least 3 weeks ago and drawn last week, you need to contact Throweck or Antithesisoftime as they are the Official Stunty Admins currently, that said I am not saying there is a waiting list to cover drop outs or not...

The link under the Games>Tournaments tab when you click Exploding Cup goes to an old page, I will bring this up with the Tournament Admin team as soon as possible.

EDIT: I am wrong... there are Qualifiers before the Main Event... Smile everything is as it should be, carry on! Very Happy