44 coaches online • Server time: 11:41
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Old Wo...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Roland

Post   Posted: Aug 28, 2016 - 14:41 Reply with quote Back to top

What is an "uberfex"? I can only remember a "carnifex"...
Nightbird

Post   Posted: Aug 28, 2016 - 16:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Adalil wrote:
Hey there! it took me a while to find this.
I've been building a 40k ruleset too. It's not complete (i lack aaall images) but i'm working hard to keep it balanced.

you can check it out here:
https://fumbbl.com/p/ruleset?id=260

Hey Adalil, I know nothing about 40K (well a little, but not much), but after looking at both concepts it seems you've taken a bit more of a conservative approach & are working to fit the teams a bit more towards blood bowl positions which, IMO, I like better. Especially the more conservative approach to skills on the positionals.

I think when teams become a bit to over run w/ skills they seem, to me anyways, more convoluted & difficult to put together as a unit. So less skills=more better to me & allow more chance for a coach to develop their teams in his/her image of battle style. I think an approach that concentrates on giving the starting positionals the 'extraordinary' skills, which they cannot pick w/ spps progression, that best represent their abilities from 40K, & very little else, would be best in order to be able to develop a team as you play. As a whole they all just seem to powerful & expensive at start IMO. It also think that some player types, that don't really fit BB, can just be left out altogether. Remember these would be BB teams within the 40k army so not all army aspects would be joining such a team. I'd like to see you & deyempe work together as it seems you both have a passion for this particular subject & I just can't see both of these custom leagues being able to afford to split the fan base & have any kind of chance to survive. Anyhow that's my 2 cents.

Post   Posted: Dec 07, 2016 - 13:18 Reply with quote Back to top

i just joined the 40k group! i hope to find some matches!
jdm

Post   Posted: Dec 07, 2016 - 13:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Not sure how active this is anymore Sad deyempe has been offline for months

Post   Posted: Dec 07, 2016 - 14:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Well i see people with a team, so i'm still up for trying to play a game!
deyempe

Post   Posted: Dec 07, 2016 - 14:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Its true there has been a big delay in activity in this group unfortunately, I couldn't really help that as my computer finally died a few months back. It was a home brewed machine I built back in 2006 so it had a good run for the money. I managed to get my hands on a replacement a couple of weeks ago, its not a new machine but its alot better than the one I had. Anyway I am going to go and play a long awaited game of Fumbbl!

In time I will pick this up again - watch this space Smile
jdm

Post   Posted: Dec 07, 2016 - 14:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Da hell?!?! It's like someone said your name 3x into a mirror and you appeared!

Welcome back mate

Post   Posted: Dec 07, 2016 - 14:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Thx Dude!

I have been summoned Very Happy

Mwahahahaha Wink
Mr_Foxx

Post   Posted: Dec 07, 2016 - 15:11 Reply with quote Back to top

i summoned you!

shall we try to run a league or something?
deyempe

Post   Posted: Dec 07, 2016 - 16:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks matey! All in good time, all in good time ^^
Balle2000

Post   Posted: Dec 07, 2016 - 22:41 Reply with quote Back to top

deyempe wrote:
Thanks matey! All in good time, all in good time ^^

You're alive! WB.
deyempe

Post   Posted: Apr 22, 2017 - 00:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey fellow BB40k'ers!

Some of you may be happy to know I have taken what was learned from the previous incarnation and applying it to version number 0.2 xD

Imagine the slate has been wiped clean for in effect this is what has happened. Lots of the rosters had WAY too many units and many of the units had WAY to many skills. I have basically deleted ALL the previous roster versions and I am replacing them with new ones... SO to any players who made teams using the previous rosters and might have wanted to play them later.. I am sorry they are now unable too. However your mor ethan welcome to come playtest the new ones, leave your feedback and opinion in this thread ect.

Mass Regen has gone but there are still alot of knifes about. (Regen may reapear on Marnies and or Necrons or other later tho, will see)

So heres a list of the currently playable rosters so far:

Eldar
Orkz
Imperial Guard
Necron
Loyal Space Marines
Tyranid

More to come later include; Dark Eldar, Harlequin, Grey Knights, Sisters of Battle.

So what are you waiting for?.. Head on over to the create a team page, make a team or teams and apply them here!

Last edited by deyempe on Apr 23, 2017 - 23:54; edited 1 time in total
deyempe

Post   Posted: Apr 22, 2017 - 14:26 Reply with quote Back to top

so heres the team I'm gonna play this season. 001st Deyempe Guard

ImageImageImageImageImage
easilyamused

Post   Posted: Apr 22, 2017 - 16:12 Reply with quote Back to top

I wonder about the point of having so much stab when the majority of the AV seems to be 8 or 9.

Post   Posted: Apr 23, 2017 - 07:06 Reply with quote Back to top

easilyamused wrote:
I wonder about the point of having so much stab when the majority of the AV seems to be 8 or 9.

Yup there alot of those things, the rosters aren't set in stone tho, so new players please be aware of that.

I've updated the Group Page with the currently roster information. I have not done yet the rr costs and apo info, but i will.

Have fun!
 Jump to: