56 coaches online • Server time: 19:51
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
pac

Post   Posted: Jul 29, 2008 - 14:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Added a new page containing Ulm's excellent guide to gamefinder.

So far it's only linked from the Finding a Game page. Any suggestions on where else to link to it from?
SillySod

Post   Posted: Aug 09, 2008 - 13:25 Reply with quote Back to top

I amended the Squig Herder list to fit with its current version, updating all the stunty rosters might not be such a bad project for someone Smile

"There are those to whom knowledge is a shield. There are those to whom it is a weapon. Neither view is balanced."
elf_gurl

Post   Posted: Aug 09, 2008 - 13:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Just thinking aloud...

Is it worth having an article on "Which team(s) should I try first?" for newbie coaches?
xcver

Post   Posted: Jan 19, 2009 - 15:33 Reply with quote Back to top

just added Human MA8 one-turning to the OTT user guide

Edit: And MA7 and MA6

all without quick snap or frenzy

Post   Posted: Jun 07, 2009 - 09:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Edited the starting a new game page - moved the 'play from website' option to the top of the section for easier access, reworded slightly to make it (I think) clearer.

I'd like to edit the playing against the same coach rule on Ranked to make it clearer. Currently, it's ambiguous:
The accepted benchmark for this division is 1 in 10 games played vs the same coach/team. Both teams need to have played a different team before playing again.
Suggest adding:
The accepted benchmark for this division is 1 in 10 games played vs the same coach/team. You should both play at least ten games against different coaches with any of your teams before playing again. Also, both individual teams need to have played a different team before playing again.

I wanted to check the wording before I made the change, because of the ambiguity.

Other suggestions:
1) Player costs, numbers, and base stats could be added to the team roster pages.

2)A page with summaries of basic probability information - blocks, dodges, throws and catches - would be a nice addition to the refernce pages. I couldn't find a single page with all the details; if anyone knows one, post a link; otherwise, I'll try to compile it from the forums and interweb.
Mnemon

Post   Posted: Aug 06, 2009 - 22:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Added BlackBox info here: http://fumbbl.com/help:ExperiencedOverview . "The division is considered to be more difficult than Ranked by some" was meant to indicate what "challenge level" BlackBox is. I.e. not necessarily recommended for coaches starting out.

If someone manages to say that in a more neutral way, please do go ahead.
Colin

Post   Posted: Sep 15, 2010 - 12:00 Reply with quote Back to top

I've added some updated info on the FFB division, linked from http://fumbbl.com/help:ExperiencedOverview

Post   Posted: Jul 02, 2017 - 12:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Hello!
Sorry if this was requested before, but could it be possible to change the cost of the human catcher in the rooster information page? (here: https://fumbbl.com/help:LRB6HumanSetUp )

Dalfort

Post   Posted: Jul 02, 2017 - 14:58 Reply with quote Back to top

LrdRandom wrote:
Hello!
Sorry if this was requested before, but could it be possible to change the cost of the human catcher in the rooster information page? (here: https://fumbbl.com/help:LRB6HumanSetUp )

I have added to the page but as a note rather than changing it entirely. If someone else modifies it further so be it Smile

Post   Posted: Jul 02, 2017 - 15:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Dalfort wrote:
LrdRandom wrote:
Hello!

I have added to the page but as a note rather than changing it entirely. If someone else modifies it further so be it Smile

Now that the rules have changed there is no need anymore to keep the old CRP/LRB6 references, newcomers might be confused.
Dalfort

Post   Posted: Jul 02, 2017 - 15:49 Reply with quote Back to top

MattDakka wrote:
Dalfort wrote:
LrdRandom wrote:
Hello!

Now that the rules have changed there is no need anymore to keep the old CRP/LRB6 references, newcomers might be confused.

My effort was a quick fix only, technically the whole thing needs an overhaul and I am pinching a few minutes on my laptop whilst my wife is busy Smile