24 coaches online • Server time: 01:23
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
bobafettsmum

Post   Posted: Feb 06, 2010 - 23:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Whilst I originally played Bloodbowl 20 years ago and played afew other GW games (Dark Future,Space Hulk) I have never played Warhammer or 40K. For about a year or so I'd been thinking about buying the Warhammer starter Battle for Skull Pass and I finally got round to it the other day.

I am still working my way through the full rule book although I have played a couple of skirmishes. But it got me thinking about an online version. I know there is the official version Age of Reckoning. But is there a java or flash version like Fumbbl is to Bloodbowl?

If anyone knows of a decent Warhammer online game please let me know.

James_Probert

Post   Posted: Feb 07, 2010 - 00:55 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm not aware of any. I think there were some basic vassal engine versions going around a few years ago, but GW asked them be taken down before they were near finished.

Also, games like 40K and Warhammer would be much more difficult to code, due to the free movement (instead of limited to squares), and far larger number of special rules and stuff.

Post   Posted: Jul 24, 2017 - 15:27 Reply with quote Back to top

This is a question I have been wanting to ask, as my son and I are are thinking of embarking on Age of Sigmar Warhammer in real life and i wanted to try a fumbblish version first. does such a think exist?
SergeiBautin

Post   Posted: Jul 16, 2021 - 10:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Havent heard of such a thing, but i know that Age of REckoning is still running. After GW pulled the plug on it, some hardcore fans asked for permission to keep it up by themselves, and they were allowed, very un-gw like Smile Amazing game, best pvp i have ever tried

Post   Posted: Jul 16, 2021 - 17:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Is there a Warhammer total war option?

There's a Warhammer mordheim and underworlds game
VillainousIntent

Post   Posted: Jul 16, 2021 - 18:15 Reply with quote Back to top

ben_awesome wrote:
Is there a Warhammer total war option?

There's a Warhammer mordheim and underworlds game

Ummm Total war Warhammer 1 & 2? The third is coming out this year, which I am looking forward too. Lots of mods for em too adding in new lords, factions mechanics etc.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/594570/total_war_warhammer_ii/

Also there were mods for Total War medieval 2 Think one was called Call of Warhammer - was actually pretty damn impressive. Also theres one called the Sundering that looks decent

https://www.moddb.com/mods/call-of-warhammer-total-war

https://www.moddb.com/mods/storm-of-chaos-a-warhammer-mod
Jopotzuki

Post   Posted: Jul 16, 2021 - 20:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Tabletop simulator?

ThierryM wrote:
CR... The synonym of E-Penis right ?
garyt1

Post   Posted: Jul 16, 2021 - 22:16 Reply with quote Back to top

I used to love the Total War Games. I haven't played Warhammer Total War 2 but it has brilliant reviews. Surely 3 will be great.

Post   Posted: Jul 16, 2021 - 23:40 Reply with quote Back to top

11 years ago a question rippled round the world.
The answer was...............
VillainousIntent

Post   Posted: Jul 17, 2021 - 02:14 Reply with quote Back to top

garyt1 wrote:
I used to love the Total War Games. I haven't played Warhammer Total War 2 but it has brilliant reviews. Surely 3 will be great.

Do it. If you like total war and warhammer its a no brainer. Really its not just a good total war game. Its one of the best games in years. Had so much fun in co-op campaigns, really hope they expand on this in 3.

I dont think I will ever tire of playing as Ikit claw (paid dlc, but one of the best)
DonnyRainboe

Post   Posted: Jul 17, 2021 - 08:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Personally, #I'd rather die.
DonnyRainboe

Post   Posted: Jul 17, 2021 - 08:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry, it's that it harsh the tag system is harder for me too use on a qwerty keyboard.

Me#too.

Is about as good as it get's for my coding skills without an online editor and team to bitch to about all the files doing nothing in the attic.

But, you know, it might not be a bad idea to just try kill this bloody bird, I believe it to be a pigeon of some description. not a coloured dove as my mother believes.
DonnyRainboe

Post   Posted: Jul 17, 2021 - 08:20 Reply with quote Back to top

lemf wrote:

What was the question, maybe, yes?

Try not to imagine any, of the cast from the popular television show. Malcolm in the middle, great actors are produced.
Bellenrode

Post   Posted: Jul 17, 2021 - 08:45 Reply with quote Back to top

bobafettsmum wrote:
If anyone knows of a decent Warhammer online game please let me know.

I consider Space Hulk: Tactics to be decent take on Space Hulk, but it has EXTREMELY low number of online players at this point, so I would recommend Space Hulk: Ascension for your Space Hulking needs as it has more reliable singleplayer component.

Warhammer Underworlds: Online is pretty nice adaptation of the boardgame version too, but you have to buy each warband separately (the base version only has Stormcast Eternals and Magore's Fiends). Its number of online players isn't great, but should be sufficient to find matches without issues.

There is a sale on Warhammer: Vermintide 2 on Steam (ends on July 28 ). If you are into Left 4 Dead-like games (and online co-op games) this should be up your alley. It's pretty good for what it is.

Last edited by Bellenrode on Jul 17, 2021 - 08:53; edited 1 time in total
DonnyRainboe

Post   Posted: Jul 17, 2021 - 08:50 Reply with quote Back to top

VillainousIntent

New post Posted: Jul 17, 2021 - 02:14 Reply with quote Back to top
garyt1 wrote:

Do it. If you like total war and warhammer its a no brainer. Really its not just a good total war game. Its one of the best games in years. Had so much fun in co-op campaigns, really hope they expand on this in 3.

I dont think I will ever tire of playing as Ikit claw (paid dlc, but one of the best).

Smile

This I like.

Even fter the ice has melted in my scotch.
 Jump to: