45 coaches online • Server time: 17:29
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
marksman0

Post   Posted: Oct 07, 2017 - 22:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Quick Snap and Perfect Defence don't work for me:
I move the players, I see they change place. But the client sees them in the original position. Opponents confirm they haven't seen my players moving.
I have already tried reinstalling Java and deleting fbb files.
Has anybody seen something like this? What can I do to get rid of the bug?
tussock

Post   Posted: Oct 08, 2017 - 01:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Only thing I know is the client can lose track of players if you drag them into the former square of another player that you've just moved, and even end up moving a different player to your client's copy of the field.

On Quick Snap especially, the best I've found is if you want to move one player into a square you just moved someone out of, wait, just give the server time to catch up. With a ping around 300ms you should only need a half second to be safe.

On Perfect D, or any set up, it may also be buggy to drag players through squares that are already occupied, but I'm not sure on that one.

Post   Posted: Oct 16, 2017 - 23:35 Reply with quote Back to top

I think that's not the case. I moved a player and asked the opponent if he sees player changing position. He didn't. As if my client didn't send the position change to the server?
 Jump to: