25 coaches online • Server time: 06:45
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Theory-craft Leaguegoto Post On-spot substitution...goto Post Juggernaut as counte...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
The_Murker

Post   Posted: Oct 19, 2017 - 05:05 Reply with quote Back to top

HolA, fellow FUMBBLERs.

It is nobody’s business how much you donate to FUMBBL, but this is an invitation to participate in a positive thread, about negative things, in a public way. It is a 4 step process.

1) Search your FUMBBL Forum history using the link below, and link us to the dumbest thing you have ever said on these forums.

https://fumbbl.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=search&search_author=YOUR.COACH.NAME (type your exact coach name)

2) Apologise. Write a line or two of explanation if you must, but admit it was dumb.

3) Make it better. Dig out your credit card and commit to donating the equivalent to 10 cents a day to FUMBBL, by joining the growing ranks of coaches making the $3 pledge. The new PATREON page is actually very slick, and quick, and painless. I’m sure seeing the monthly operating costs for the website covered before each month had even started would be a pleasant experience. I think it would be cool for us to move that ticker all the way to the right with many small bumps. Let us know when you have successfully registed at PATREON and become a new patron.

4) Optional: Send me the name of a team you would like me to do a logo for and I will happily hook you up. Send team colors, an idea, or a link to a Google Image pic.. anything you want to offer to assit me creating, I’d be happy to help, if logo’s aren’t your bag.

I’ll go first..

Last edited by The_Murker on Oct 19, 2017 - 07:21; edited 2 times in total
The_Murker

Post   Posted: Oct 19, 2017 - 05:07 Reply with quote Back to top

In THIS thread I started, I managed a cry that lasted 21 pages, but I found myself particularly obnoxious on page 3. I don’t think I even really knew what I was crying about until page 6+. Sorry. I wasn’t as good at keeping humans alive as I thought I should be, apparently.

I’ve pleaged on Patreon, and we are currently up to 27 patrons at the time I write this. I’m going to make myself a logo!

Post   Posted: Oct 19, 2017 - 05:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Seems fitting that I should get the ball rolling. It'd be far too much of a task to single out my dumbest moment, as the majority of things I say are rather terrible. What can I say.. I'm just an opinionated ogre that generally means well, but often has both feet in their mouth.

I'll take the pledge as I do cherish this site of pure wonderfulness we call fumbbl
Severedunit

Post   Posted: Oct 19, 2017 - 07:03 Reply with quote Back to top

I threw this beauty out back in 2008. Not going to apologize, my comment still stands:

This game is just too unfair,you should quit. Yatzee, now there's a good dice game that you should try: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yahtzee Go get 'em tiger!

Looking into Patreon now....
The_Murker

Post   Posted: Oct 19, 2017 - 17:57 Reply with quote Back to top

28 patrons now. If we could round up 38 more 'three dollar heros', costs of hardware could be taken care of. Chaos players break more than just other teams. Servers too!

Post   Posted: Oct 19, 2017 - 18:09 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm in for 31 spp!
thoralf

Post   Posted: Oct 19, 2017 - 18:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Patreon sent me an email to tell me that the operating costs level has been reached.

From then on, sky's the limit.

Post   Posted: Oct 19, 2017 - 19:29 Reply with quote Back to top

I can only play this game if I can import radical stuff from TFF. My FUMBBL comments haven't been too objectionable.

Post   Posted: Oct 19, 2017 - 19:39 Reply with quote Back to top

I must not post enough, my inherent ability to post stupid things has not shone through yet. Went ahead and pledged $3 to pad the ledger on my idiotic post account.

Let's get to the point where Christer can quit his day job!
The_Murker

Post   Posted: Oct 19, 2017 - 20:57 Reply with quote Back to top

That makes 29 patrons so far at 13,13,1,1,1 for the levels. Sweet.

I'm still winning for biggest 'dink', imo. Severedunit's comment cannot be verified.

Post   Posted: Oct 20, 2017 - 03:45 Reply with quote Back to top

30 patrons. Nice. Inching towards an army.

"I'm in for 31 spp!" -mrt1212

Very nice. What 3 skills do you pick? (I'm assumeing you are a human lineman)

Jump to: