60 coaches online • Server time: 22:20
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
NickNutria

Post   Posted: Oct 26, 2017 - 00:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi Dhaktokh, it was a great game. You were really strong in the first haöf, I was really lucky with the HMP in the second half. Still the tide turned one more time and zons finally ran to victory.
Kondor

Post   Posted: Oct 27, 2017 - 08:40 Reply with quote Back to top

The pounding on the press box door has begun again. It is no longer a surprise. Kondor has become a doorman of sorts and unlocks the door to allow another coach to the sanctuary. Kondor was only the first to find his way to the stone box for coaches who’s teams have been kicked from the tournament.

Coach Fxiii’s dark elves had played valiantly against the Green Surge, but Fluffy Bunny’s greenskins proved to be too much for them. Black 13 fled the stadium as the green fans flooded the field and Fixiii had the sense to break for the press room.

When the Slim Chance Brigade beat the Asuryan’s Phoenicies, Coach Matt Dakka had the common sense to slip away long before the final whistle.

Coach Doclystria led his team against Malmir but as the breaks went against him he had the wisdom to let his already dead players slow the fans while he made his escape.

When the Ultimate Mr. Men pounded Passing Chaos, Azure realized early in the second half that his team had folded and quickly followed the path laid by coaches before him to safety.

It was no shock now to hear the panicked pounding on the door again. Sliding the deadbolt, Kondor welcomed PainState to the lounge. The difference this time was that the fans were not in pursuit. PainState was fleeing from the Blood Sea Buccaneers. Or at least, the remnants of the Buccaneers were pursuing him. Three serious injuries and a pair of dead Bucs insured that the Nordic Hipos would move on in the tournament.

After bolting the door, Kondor brought a martini to the still panting PainState and said. “Once you shake this off, I’ve got some High Elves for the Bucs to use as tackling dummies.”

PainState didn't even hear him. He was still trembling as the fists of the Avatar of Malice pounded on the door and seemed to shake the room. “Are you sure that door is solid. If he gets in, he will kill all of us.”
asteflix

Post   Posted: Oct 28, 2017 - 14:48 Reply with quote Back to top

The DKKT advances to the fourth round with the heads of a norseman and two orcs. What does the future hold for them ? Who will be brave enough to face them ? Find out next time on dragon ball Z !

Post   Posted: Nov 01, 2017 - 09:46 Reply with quote Back to top

I need to feed my gambling addiction Milford. I've started making speculation bets on random minor league games.
Scarlak

Post   Posted: Nov 02, 2017 - 21:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Coach Scarlak walked through the dank, dark caves beneath the city. It's walls dripping with foul sewage and disease. It wasn't quite to the same standard of their usual hell pit back home but at such short notice it was the best they could find.
As he approached the dim light in the distance, howling screeches and screams started to fill the tunnel. He reached the door at the end and burst through. Inside the room lay numerous rats in various states of repair. Chunks of fur missing, a limb here or there and several bones sticking through pierced skin.

"What's the damage?" "How many are ready for the next game?" Barked Scarlak.

"Its not good, we have lost both Blitzer's the Ogre and a gutter. We have given them all enough warpstone to kill a large litter but its not working. They're out for the next game. Except Triple G, his injuries were too bad so we feed him to the rest of team"

"Get me Boris da Mole immediately. Tell him to bring me the list of mercenaries in this city. We are going to need help!"
 Jump to: