34 coaches online • Server time: 18:01
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Jip

Post   Posted: Nov 15, 2017 - 15:43 Reply with quote Back to top

I'd sent you a PM, Rbthma, but haven't heard back yet.

Is it too late to enter a team and, if not, do you automatically get added to the matchmaking thread once your team gets entered to the league?

Post   Posted: Nov 15, 2017 - 18:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Yes, I saw your PM:
Jip wrote:
"Hello bud, just checking if today is the 145 start? Haven't submitted a team as I wasn't sure if it was going to be rookie or scheduled format."

and here's the announcement from just after you sent the PM in this thread...

Rbthma wrote:
Ok. We're about ready to start another open-round robin tournament, so get your teams ready. This is of course only open to league teams and the team should be 120 TW or lower

How do I get started?
First, create a team in the League division, then apply them to the 145 Leagues and Tournaments group by clicking the banner below and navigating to the Teams tab. Select your team from the drop down menu and hit Apply for membership. We recommend joining the Official FUMBBL discord Server then the 145 League channel as well.

banner removed

So, what exactly should I respond to in the PM as the answer is right there if you bothered to read it. Every other coach has managed to apply to the league properly so I'm not understanding your issue. This also probably isn't of much interest to the readers of the forums either and as I've asked previously - stop posting in this thread as it is for information about the start dates of various tournaments.
Rbthma

Post   Posted: Nov 29, 2017 - 16:58 Reply with quote Back to top

The current 145 League tournament is coming to a close - on Dec 13th, so get those matches in if you're making a move to the top!! We'll take a break after that for the holidays but will look to start a new tournament in the New Year on Jan. 3rd

How do I get started?
First, create a team in the League division, then apply them to the 145 Leagues and Tournaments group by clicking the banner below and navigating to the Teams tab. Select your team from the drop down menu and hit Apply for membership. If your team has already participated, and you want to re-enter them, make sure the team has a TW of 120 or lower, leave the group then re-apply - it's that easy!

We recommend joining the Official FUMBBL discord Server then the 145 League channel as well. This is the place where you can get team building advice or match reviews.

Rbthma

Post   Posted: Dec 07, 2017 - 16:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Special announcement:

Hi coaches! Are you interested in learning more about how a coach thinks through their turns, or how they react to the problems other coaches present them with? This Sunday at 21:00 bbtime, we'll be having an Audio commentated match between my [145]Rotten Luck Rovers and Dalforts [145]Fearing of Evil Lucien. Coaches Throweck and JackassRampant will be hosting the audio discussion part!

How do you join in? First join the 145 League discord channel and make sure to test your microphone in one of the audio channels to make sure you're good to go!

Throweck will be handling the audio discussion part, and we can discuss that here or on the blog about how that will be handled.

Bloodfeast

Post   Posted: Dec 07, 2017 - 20:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Really good idea. Hopefully I can follow the event, cause Nuffle knows I need it Smile

Post   Posted: Dec 07, 2017 - 21:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Cool, the more the merrier! In case you haven't seen the blog item, it was asked there about streaming/recording the match and was decided that we won't this time. We're open to it in the future, but this will be a test run of sorts.

[edit] and credit for the idea goes to Throweck of course Very Happy
Rbthma

Post   Posted: Dec 10, 2017 - 20:35 Reply with quote Back to top

we're about 30 minutes from the kick-off. Come join the voice-chat to test your mic's!
Rbthma

Post   Posted: Dec 11, 2017 - 00:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, that was fun - thanks to Dalfort, Throweck(his idea btw) and JackassRampant as well as the 10-11 coaches who dropped in. Let us know here if it was useful/not what you enjoyed/didn't or any ideas you have in case there's another one.
Rbthma

Post   Posted: Dec 30, 2017 - 18:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok. We've taken our holiday break, but now it's time to start another open-round robin tournament, so get your teams ready! This tournament is set to start on Wed. Jan 3rd! This is of course only open to league teams and the team should be 120 TW or lower

How do I get started?
First, create a team in the League division, then apply them to the 145 Leagues and Tournaments group by clicking the banner below and navigating to the Teams tab. Select your team from the drop down menu and hit Apply for membership. We recommend joining the Official FUMBBL discord Server then the 145 League channel as well.

Still have questions?
Feel free to PM me, or stop by the discord channel where myself or another friendly 145'er can help you out.

Bloodfeast

Post   Posted: Dec 30, 2017 - 19:10 Reply with quote Back to top

I applyed with my all linegoat team Clown of Horns!

Post   Posted: Dec 30, 2017 - 19:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Clowns with horns...Stephen King take notes!
GorbadIronclaw

Post   Posted: Jan 01, 2018 - 12:20 Reply with quote Back to top

I've applied with my Orc team. Let's see if I can scrape a couple of draws Wink
Rbthma

Post   Posted: Jan 01, 2018 - 18:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Aim a bit higher Smile

So far around 30 teams applied - so this will likely be a busy one!
Keep in mind, we can accept teams into the tournament while it's going, so keep applying - I check the applications most days.
GorbadIronclaw

Post   Posted: Jan 01, 2018 - 23:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Cool, when will I know if I'm in or not?
Rbthma

Post   Posted: Jan 02, 2018 - 00:56 Reply with quote Back to top

A PM will be sent out once we start the tournament - it will include commonly asked questions on how the tournament works, how to arrange matches and things like that.
 Jump to: