46 coaches online • Server time: 20:53
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Kurgol

Post   Posted: Feb 03, 2016 - 15:53 Reply with quote Back to top

I missed the old kickstarter for a set of the fumbbl block dice, are these still available anywhere or were they a one off exclusive? Would you consider making a second batch?
AL13N

Post   Posted: Feb 03, 2016 - 17:33 Reply with quote Back to top

I was lucky enough to get two sets of dice. only one set of poker chips
hissa-lives

Post   Posted: Feb 03, 2016 - 17:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Can occasionally get them on Ebay
NerdBird

Post   Posted: Feb 03, 2016 - 17:52 Reply with quote Back to top

I would love to have a set of these too.

Post   Posted: Feb 03, 2016 - 17:58
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

Kurgol wrote:
I missed the old kickstarter for a set of the fumbbl block dice, are these still available anywhere or were they a one off exclusive? Would you consider making a second batch?

The remaining stock of dice are a few dice that I rejected from a quality perspective. The paint job was simply not good enough to send to people. I keep them hidden in a box far away from sight. I might be convinced to send some of these off, assuming the recipient promises to clean up the paint job before using or showing them off Smile

There are still a few poker chips remaining from the Kickstarter project, but they are also running short.

As for a new dice project, that's not very likely. It's an enormous hassle to deal with all the practical aspects of a merchandise project.
NerdBird

Post   Posted: Feb 03, 2016 - 18:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Christer wrote:
Kurgol wrote:

The remaining stock of dice are a few dice that I rejected from a quality perspective. The paint job was simply not good enough to send to people. I keep them hidden in a box far away from sight. I might be convinced to send some of these off, assuming the recipient promises to clean up the paint job before using or showing them off Smile

There are still a few poker chips remaining from the Kickstarter project, but they are also running short.

As for a new dice project, that's not very likely. It's an enormous hassle to deal with all the practical aspects of a merchandise project.

So what kind of donation is required? Wink

Post   Posted: Feb 03, 2016 - 18:24 Reply with quote Back to top

I've got the chips (2 black, 1 green, 1 red) if anyone wants them. Also got a second set of 3 dice which (when I find them) someone can have.

Yours to the first person who's gold and wants them

Post   Posted: Feb 03, 2016 - 18:33 Reply with quote Back to top

jdmickleburgh wrote:
I've got the chips (2 black, 1 green, 1 red) if anyone wants them. Also got a second set of 3 dice which (when I find them) someone can have.

Could i please take you up on that offer ?

Post   Posted: Feb 03, 2016 - 18:33 Reply with quote Back to top

jdmickleburgh wrote:

Well, that was quick. My boy ThierryM should be changing that silver to gold
jdm

Post   Posted: Feb 03, 2016 - 18:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok, so bigbullies posted on here at the same time as I got the PMs from ThierryM and Nerdbird. Make a donation to the site guys and PM me your addresses. I'll split three ways and send them out tomorrow.
pythrr

Post   Posted: Feb 03, 2016 - 19:00 Reply with quote Back to top

i have some

i ain't sellin them, as they are cool

Post   Posted: Feb 04, 2016 - 12:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Christer wrote:
I might be convinced to send some of these off, assuming the recipient promises to clean up the paint job before using or showing them off Smile

$25 site donation and I'll promise to repaint them alongside my new TT orcs?
Kurgol

Post   Posted: Feb 04, 2016 - 17:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Christer wrote:
Kurgol wrote:

begging you to let me bring these old dice and chips back to life with a fresh lick of paint so they can get banged about on the tables of our local league. What body parts do I need to hawk to get a set off you?

will happily make donation.
hissa-lives

Post   Posted: Mar 11, 2018 - 19:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Have a complete set of dice and chips for sale if anyone is interested
PurpleChest

Post   Posted: Mar 11, 2018 - 22:54
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

I lost my dice and was mortified. but a recent deal to bring me a shiny Wood Elf Team from a lovely site member included a set of FUMBBL dice, which added to my purple block dice is all the dice I could ever want or need. FUMBBL dice as first choice, purple ones if they really run bad.

I'd bloody love another set, but they go for £40 or more on ebay.

Jump to: