67 coaches online • Server time: 22:43
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post Creating a custom to...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Bartkolo

Post   Posted: Mar 03, 2018 - 19:04 Reply with quote Back to top

When is the next round starting? I missed the Feb one, but would like to give it a go in March. Just submitted a team.
jdm

Post   Posted: Mar 03, 2018 - 20:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Current tournaments wraps up on the 7th I believe. Next one will start shortly after

Post   Posted: Mar 05, 2018 - 17:13 Reply with quote Back to top

With the current tournament ending soon, I'll put out a call for teams for the next tournament due to start Wed. Mar. 14th. This will be an open-round robin format where teams may play each other once. Enter with your League team with a maximum TW of 120 (one team only please).

What is the 145 League?
The 145 League is a league designed primarily for coaches who are new to either FUMBBL or Blood Bowl, or coaches whose CR is less than 145 and wish to learn the game amongst coaches of a similar level.

A staple of the League is the open round-robin tournament which runs about a month where coaches can arrange the matches casually. These matches are usually arranged in a PM thread or on our discord channel.

The 145 League will also intermittently run tournaments that mimic some of FUMBBL's main tournaments such as Royal Rookie Rumbles and KO tournaments - these help adjust coaches to the intricacies of scheduled matches.

We also provide general advice on team building and development as well as match reviews as needed.

How do I get started?
First, create a team in the League division, then apply them to the 145 Leagues and Tournaments group by clicking the banner below and navigating to the Teams tab. Select your team from the drop down menu and hit Apply for membership. We recommend joining the Official FUMBBL discord Server then the 145 League channel as well.

noobie2k7

Post   Posted: Mar 05, 2018 - 17:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Aww my CR is 145.99 Was going to use this to get back into the swing of things. I mean i have a 14% overall winrrate i'm sure even the most basic of beginners to BB could probably beat me Razz

Post   Posted: Mar 05, 2018 - 17:54 Reply with quote Back to top

It's a guideline, go ahead and apply Wink
noobie2k7

Post   Posted: Mar 05, 2018 - 18:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Rbthma wrote:
It's a guideline, go ahead and apply Wink
I might apply with my Spears of the Sun Orc team.

Post   Posted: Mar 13, 2018 - 18:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Keep those applications coming, we'll start in about 24 hours Wink
Rbthma

Post   Posted: Mar 14, 2018 - 17:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Just a quick update - will have the tournament ready to go in a few hours.

Bretonnians and Khorne have been added to the League division rosters, so feel free to enter with those if they're your cup of tea. If you're interested in learning how to play Blood Bowl, I would probably suggest Orc/Human/HE or DE(no assassins) though.

Even though the tournament may be started when you read this, you can still enter as we have extra spots available - so keep them coming.
koadah

Post   Posted: Mar 14, 2018 - 17:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Have you got one for big teams? Wink

Post   Posted: Mar 14, 2018 - 18:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Big like strong? or big like high-TV? Wink
koadah

Post   Posted: Mar 14, 2018 - 18:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Rbthma wrote:
Big like strong? or big like high-TV? Wink

Heh heh. Both Wink

Post   Posted: Mar 14, 2018 - 18:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Haven't done a high TV tournament in a while actually...might see if there's interest while the Ulthuan Invitational tournament is going on. Or the 145 Cup that's always fun ^-^
Rbthma

Post   Posted: Mar 18, 2018 - 17:12 Reply with quote Back to top

The latest open-round robin has started (read up for information), but we can still accept new teams while it's going so keep applying!
Rbthma

Post   Posted: Apr 16, 2018 - 18:18 Reply with quote Back to top

With the current tournament ending in two days, I'll put out a call for teams for the next tournament due to start Wed. Apr. 25th. This will be an open-round robin format where teams may play each other once. Enter with your League team to the links below with a maximum TW of 120 (one team only please).

Perhaps you're looking for something bigger? Then I recommend checking out this new league

What is the 145 League?
The 145 League is a league designed primarily for coaches who are new to either FUMBBL or Blood Bowl, or coaches whose CR is less than 145 and wish to learn the game amongst coaches of a similar level.

A staple of the League is the open round-robin tournament which runs about a month where coaches can arrange the matches casually. These matches are usually arranged in a PM thread or on our discord channel.

The 145 League will also intermittently run tournaments that mimic some of FUMBBL's main tournaments such as Royal Rookie Rumbles and KO tournaments - these help adjust coaches to the intricacies of scheduled matches.

We also provide general advice on team building and development as well as match reviews as needed.

How do I get started?
First, create a team in the League division, then apply them to the 145 Leagues and Tournaments group by clicking the banner below and navigating to the Teams tab. Select your team from the drop down menu and hit Apply for membership. We recommend joining the Official FUMBBL discord Server then the 145 League channel as well.
Rbthma

Post   Posted: Apr 25, 2018 - 05:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Tournament has only just begun...but that doesn't mean you can't still apply - we accept teams up until about the last week of play, so don't hesitate...apply now to the links right above.
 Jump to: