59 coaches online • Server time: 22:56
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post Creating a custom to...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Do you want to have the choice to always pick one of the Hive Mind's two most commen skills?
Yes, it makes team building way more interesting.
16%
 16%  [ 37 ]
No, let's keep it straight and always take the most common skill.
9%
 9%  [ 20 ]
I'm totally fine with either.
5%
 5%  [ 12 ]
I don't like either option.
2%
 2%  [ 6 ]
Resistance is futile.
34%
 34%  [ 76 ]
Can we assimilate pie? It would make being a drone so much more comfortable...
31%
 31%  [ 69 ]
Total Votes : 220

Kharon

Post   Posted: May 20, 2017 - 23:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Ranked Invasion Cube 0016 has participated in the XFL campaign as ordered.

First encounter was a success, outermost sector of the system breached. No assimilations, one drone suffered serious structural damage.
Macavity

Post   Posted: May 20, 2017 - 23:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Just wanted to say I really like the poll!

Post   Posted: May 20, 2017 - 23:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Kharon wrote:
Ranked Invasion Cube 0016 has participated in the XFL campaign as ordered.

First encounter was a success, outermost sector of the system breached. No assimilations, one drone suffered serious structural damage.

Very well. The Queen's Cube didn't get to Sector XFL in time...

@Macavity:
And even though it has no Macavity option! *bows*

Post   Posted: May 24, 2017 - 02:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, no one said it was a PERFECT poll...

Post   Posted: May 26, 2017 - 20:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Second encounter for Ranked Invasion Cube 016 in the XFL campaign was not successful. Cube 016 will retreat from the XFL sector to find easier subjects for assimilation.
Kondor

Post   Posted: May 11, 2018 - 19:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Secret League Invasion Cube 001 reporting to hive mind following initial incursion to previously uncharted territory.

Preliminary movement into the area found subjects known as "Dark Elves" in previously unknown groupings. They identified themselves as hostile "Khanites" and immediately attacked. Many carried hand weapon used to impale the foe. The most deadly carried a mechanized weapon capable of extreme trauma.

The most deadly foe was neutralized early. Secret Invasion Cube 001 was able to route the resistance. Three and eleven of sixteen were upgraded to blockers following the encounter.

Furthermore, Cube 001 successfully assimilated one elf with the ability to stalk the adversary. (Shadowing) Analysis of the skill has been sent to the Hive Mind for the benefit of the collective. Assimilated elf shall henceforth be known as Thirteen of Sixteen.

Secret Cube 001 shall resume patrol of the sector and report results to the hive.

https://www.fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=3987689
Kondor

Post   Posted: May 24, 2018 - 19:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Secret League Invasion Cube 001 reporting initial encounter with a faction calling themselves Sisters of Sigmar. The opposition is comprised of highly armored females. The encounter shows that these specimens could be assimilated. However, they will be difficult to subdue due to their defensive mechanisms.

These specimens are highly dangerous and are probably best avoided. One drone was damaged beyond repair and a second will be out of commission for the next encounter.

The full battle log shall be transferred to the hive mind for further analysis.

https://www.fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=3990067
Kondor

Post   Posted: Jun 03, 2018 - 19:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Secret League Invasion Cube 001 continues the probe within uncharted territory. The most recent engagement was a battle fought to a stand still against a mixed race team.

They fought under a banner called Tilea. The shortest of stature were the most heavily armored and most dangerous. These should be avoided as it does not look like they can be assimilated.

The others are more lightly armored and more compatible for assimilation. Nevertheless, Secret Invasion Cube 001 was unable to acquire subjects for assimilation. Rather, drone 10 was destroyed and drone 12 will no longer function at full capacity.

Analysis. This is a coalition that should be assimilated by the hive as soon as possible.

https://www.fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=3991967
McLovin

Post   Posted: Jun 03, 2018 - 21:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Love the concept! If someone could add a section in the group page for player pictures, so we can all look the same, I think that would be a neat idea and help add to the fluff factor. May all who encounter the Borg fear us and be assimilated! Resistance is futile.

Construction of Ranked Invasion Cube 023 is at 90% completion, awaiting permissions (for the logo) and updates from The Hive before setting out on its first mission. Will report back when ready for launch.
DarthPhysicist

Post   Posted: Jun 04, 2018 - 00:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Is a Borg like Morg's cousin or something? Smorga S' Borg?

Post   Posted: Jun 09, 2018 - 19:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Secret Invasion Cube 001 reporting initial encounter with a human tribe under the banner called Kislev. Again the battle was fought to an impasse. Again, while the subjects are compatible for assimilation the drones failed to acquire subjects to add to the hive.

Initial analysis shows that the subjects should only be considered a moderate threat and further attempts at assimilation should be made.

Transmitting full battle report to the hive for analysis.

https://www.fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=3993125
Kondor

Post   Posted: Jun 09, 2018 - 19:39 Reply with quote Back to top

McLovin wrote:
Love the concept! If someone could add a section in the group page for player pictures, so we can all look the same, I think that would be a neat idea and help add to the fluff factor. May all who encounter the Borg fear us and be assimilated! Resistance is futile.

Construction of Ranked Invasion Cube 023 is at 90% completion, awaiting permissions (for the logo) and updates from The Hive before setting out on its first mission. Will report back when ready for launch.

I have asked for permission to help administrate the group. Until then just play games and report the results here. If I do not get access soon, I will start a blog page to update the skills and post a link to it here.
SpecialOne

Post   Posted: Jun 09, 2018 - 20:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Oh is this alive again? Then I might join in with a Box Invasion Cube...
Kondor

Post   Posted: Jun 10, 2018 - 09:38 Reply with quote Back to top

SpecialOne wrote:
Oh is this alive again? Then I might join in with a Box Invasion Cube...

Rabe is MIA so I am trying to keep it going. I think we can spark it and get it rolling.
FinnDiesel

Post   Posted: Jun 10, 2018 - 11:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Here is the link to the group, if your not in it. https://fumbbl.com/p/group?op=view&group=9241