33 coaches online • Server time: 11:26
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Dlock

Post   Posted: Aug 03, 2018 - 21:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Ah, ok, that sounds better. Thank you.
pdarbs

Post   Posted: Aug 12, 2018 - 06:09 Reply with quote Back to top

I just wanted to add my 2 cents here about last season and the new setup

I love this setup. It adds a whole new layer to the game and makes u think how your team travels and who u try and push to gain spps. For me that means my ag5, who wanted to retire but got paid more to hang around, will just be ball recovery and handing off so others can get the spp.

The bit i don't like about it comes from the way i see teams. Nearly every league team i create is based around a theme and that theme is usually around books i love, movies or even people i know. Sadly in this format that doesnt work well for it as u usually wanna keep those players around for the fluff. You can still keep them around but it not beneficial or helpful to do that cause of the want to retire rolls or even just cutting back the TV to the required amount and no1 wants to see james 23 running around after 25 seasons Smile So for me that has meant alot of my players from season 1 are still running around. Im not sure how many think this way or have come across it but for me it not gonna be easy to adapt. It leaves me with 2 options a) give up on the league or b) end up RR in a couple of seasons with just a generic name and generic fluff. For me A is not a option as i enjoy the comoraderie of the league.

Just something i was thinking over when i was looking at my rebuy.
Thanku all for your time
bigbullies

Post   Posted: Aug 12, 2018 - 20:11 Reply with quote Back to top

The theory i adopted for my players was that they only get a name change if they died not if they were retired
So i have a zero games played zombie called ableben this season but last season he had guard and a perm it means i dont have to find new names as often and gives my team a perpetual feel even if its just a rookie team perpetual feeling lol

Post   Posted: Aug 12, 2018 - 20:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Thats the same thing i did with mine- I recorded their old stats too so i know what stats they have heh
DrDiscoStu

Post   Posted: Aug 15, 2018 - 02:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Just noticed the skinks are gone... wow

The Black Pearl Bounty-Board.

GUARD CONQUERS ALL!
 Jump to: