24 coaches online • Server time: 09:23
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Shushnik

Post   Posted: Sep 16, 2018 - 19:19 Reply with quote Back to top

We are looking for some new coaches to join in the 3DB Highlander league for the new season. The available races are: Orc, Human, Dwarf, Elf, Lizardman, Simyin, Vampire, Necromantic, Wood Elf, Ogre, Khemri, and Chaos Dwarf. We employ a draft method of assigning races. Once the league has been filled, you will submit a list with your race preferences listed in order from most wanted to least wanted based on the open races listed above. Once I have everyone's list, I will conduct a random draft and when you name is up in the draft, then you will get the top most race on your list that is still available and hasn't been picked already.

The basics are 5 division of 5 teams. Winner promotes at the end of the season and last place team demotes. Uniqueness of the league is that there are only 1 of each race allowed. But wait a minute; there are only 24 races available to League play right? Nope, not in this league. This is the league that started it all with the Simyin (or Apes) race.

If you'd like to join, then please PM me, Shushnik, and let me know. You can see more specifics for the league on our league page here.

Also, at the end of the regular season, we have a KO style tournament amongst all of the teams to determine the overall winner, because...

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!
Shushnik

Post   Posted: Oct 03, 2018 - 11:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Still looking
razmus

Post   Posted: Oct 08, 2018 - 17:05 Reply with quote Back to top

How many slots are we still looking for fill?
Shushnik

Post   Posted: Oct 08, 2018 - 19:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Ten. I'm considering going with what we have at the end of October.
 Jump to: