36 coaches online • Server time: 13:31
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
DrDeath

Post   Posted: Nov 25, 2018 - 10:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Great work Raffaele, they look very nice! Just to echo Jeffro, I already have an undead team but would be interested in stretching them to Necros - could you offer options for just the wolves/golems please?
DrPoods

Post   Posted: Nov 25, 2018 - 11:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Gawd.

I'm not sure I'll be able to resist this one. I've been looking out for a Necro team for ages...

Post   Posted: Nov 28, 2018 - 21:25 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm sorry for this project the pledge levels will not change, you'll have the possibility to buy some miniatures in the future (not the minis exclusive for KS)

DrDeath wrote:
Great work Raffaele, they look very nice! Just to echo Jeffro, I already have an undead team but would be interested in stretching them to Necros - could you offer options for just the wolves/golems please?

In these past days I was working on the new Star Players for the Stretch Goals, so go to KS and take a look at them Smile

Thank you all
Nightbird

Post   Posted: Nov 28, 2018 - 21:44 Reply with quote Back to top

RaffaeleStumpoArt wrote:

In these past days I was working on the new Star Players for the Stretch Goals, so go to KS and take a look at them Smile

Thank you all

I've noticed that the Ramtut & Setekh style miniature stretch goals have been switched out why? Is there even an actual zombie dwarf & zombie pogo'er star player? Not fully looked through the new rules & star players since the update, but this seems very odd.

Post   Posted: Dec 02, 2018 - 12:28 Reply with quote Back to top

The reason why I decided to update the Strech Goals is due to the requests of some peopls about the possibility to create a new pledge level
... so I decided to create a new one in the end.
I have just update the reward levels of the project with the new "Star Player Pack":
now you can pledge to my project only for the 6 "Star Players" miniatures: 6 "Star Players": 1x Zombie Goblin, 1x Dwarf Skeleton, 1x Ghoul, 1x Wraith, 1x Mummy, 1x Skeleton Chainsaw.
Grin

Post   Posted: Dec 03, 2018 - 02:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Such cool miniatures!!! Very Happy
 Jump to: